剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
any kind you like, huh?
选种你喜欢的 好吗?
Soda.
苏打水
When we're done here, somebody will take you back.
当我们这里讨论结束了 会有人带你过来的
All right.
好吧
I wanna kill the fat faggot myself.
我要亲手杀了那个胖同性恋
Be a fuckin' honor.
为了我们的荣誉
Cut off his pisciatil' and feed it to him.
得把他的老二割下来喂他吃
There can be no mistake now.
现在绝对不会搞错了
I can't believe I stuck up for him!
我简直不能相信 我还为他辩护
I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart.
我感到我的心好像被刺伤了
We can't have him here in our social club no more.
我们不能让他再来我们的社区俱乐部了
I mean, that much I do know.
我的意思是 我再也承受不住这种事情了
Social club?
社区俱乐部?
He's gotta go!
他必须离开
I wanna think about it.
我要好好考虑一下
Yeah, I don't know.
是的 我不知道该怎么办
What the fuck? What is there to think about?
想怎么样? 有什么要考虑的?
Sit down. Fuck that! I'll say it again!
给我坐下 去他妈的 我还要再说一遍
What the fuck is there to think about?
有什么他妈的要考虑的?
You gonna take care of his kids, huh, after he's gone?
你得照顾他的孩子 我是说在干掉他之后?
It's true. They didn't do nothing.
那倒是 他们没做错什么
Poor little guys.
可怜的小家伙
Now sit down.
现在给我坐下来
I'm sorry if I yelled, T. It's just...
我为我的大叫感到抱歉 Tony 那只是
how much more betrayal can I take?
我怎么能对这种背叛熟视无睹呢?
Vito, a fag.
Vito 一个同性恋
Big construction tycoon.
一个建筑业的大亨
Ton', when he was always talking about "greasing the union,"
Ton 他总是说要贿赂协会
who knew that's what he meant?
谁知道他说的是什么意思?
All right, this stays in these four walls.
好吧 这件事就到此为止
Am I understood?
明白我的意思吗?
Phil, oh my God. You poor kid.
Phil 我的天哪 你这个可怜的孩子
I know. I can't believe it myself.
我都知道了 我简直不能相信这一切
I keep waiting for him to call.
我一直在等他的电♥话♥
How long am I supposed to tell the kids he's away on business?
我在想告诉孩子们他去出差了 这个借口能用多久?
That fuckin' shitbag. I get my hands on him
那个混♥蛋♥ 我要亲手结果了他
I'm gonna tear him limb from limb.
我要把他撕烂再撕烂
Oh, Phil, don't say that. You're my cousin he married,
Phil 别那么说 他娶的就是我的堂妹 你
making a mockery of the whole sacrament.
现在在整个基♥督♥教中闹出那么大的笑话
But what do we really know?
但是我们现在知道些什么?
I mean, maybe there were signs, but...
我的意思是可能是有些迹象 但是
Vito Spatafore is a good man,
Vito Spatafore是一个好人
and he's a wonderful dad.
同时也是一位好父亲
Somebody sees something one time
就因为某些人某次看到了些事情
and he's tossed aside like garbage?
你们就要把他想垃圾一样丢掉?
That's why I'm here, honey.
那就是我为什么在这里的原因 亲爱的
There's been confirmation through the grapevine.
谣言已经被证实了
Vito was seen in a car with a man.
Vito被看见和一个男人在车里
I don't want to get graphic beyond that,
我不想再对那个做描绘了
the idea of it repulses me so much.
这是个遭受非议的举动
What confirmation? Who?
什么被证实了?谁证实的?
The witness has no reason to lie.
目击者没有理由撒谎
No...
不
We can't be in denial no more, much as we love him.
我们不能再否认这一切了 尽管我们是如此的爱他
Where do you think he might have gone, honey?
你认为他会去哪里 亲爱的?
So we can get him back here, get him to do something about it.
这样我们可以把他带回来 让他做些什么来弥补这一切
Excuse me, Angie here?
对不起 请问Angie在这里吗?
In the office.
她在办公室
We can get you anything you want, sweetheart,
我们能提供你任何想要的东西 甜心
air bags, chrome rims--
气囊 铬合金边框
Oh, hi. Carm, hi.
噢 嘿 Carm 嘿
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?
我很抱歉 我打断你们了吗?
I'm here for the free bodywork certificates for the auction.
我来这里是为了拿免费人体雕塑的拍卖♥♥证书的
Oh, that's right. But if you're busy...
噢 是的 但是如果你忙的话
This'll just take another sec.
请等我一会
Okay, sure.
好的 当然
They were doing something behind closed doors.
他们关起门来干了点什么事
Well you know Angie's put money on the street.
你知道的Angie在外面投资作生意
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的?
Angie told me. She didn't tell me.
Angie告诉我的 她怎么没有和我说
Probably 'cause of Tony. Aw,
可能是因为Tony的缘故
maybe he didn't want you to know something like that.
可能他不想 让你知道那些事
Me and my big mouth.
我和我的大嘴巴
She's got enough money to do that, huh?
她有足够的钱做那个吗?
Well, she's pretty successful with that body shop, so...
她的车身修理厂相当成功 因此
Our grandmothers did it.
我们祖母也是做这个的
Those were harder times, but...a' salut', right?
那是个艰难的时期 但是 都过去了 对吧?
She's one of us. Now it's like she's one of them.
曾经她是我们中的一员 现在更像是他们中的一员
You wanted to see me, Ton'? Yeah.
你要见我 Ton? 没错
Hey, Carlo.
你好 Carlo
Good to see you. Sit down.
很高兴见到你 请坐
Putting you in charge of all construction business,
安排你管理所有的建筑生意
replacing Vito.
取代Vito的位置
Holy shit!
天哪
Guys respect you across the board,
在行业中大家都敬重你
you done real good real with the ports...
你在码头上确实干的不错
Thank you, Ton'.
谢谢夸奖 Ton
Jeez, I don't know what to say.
Jeez 我不知道该说什么
We'll have a drink.
让我们一起来喝一杯
Congratulations.
恭喜你
A' salut, a' salut.
干杯 干杯
Listen, Ton'...
听我说 Ton
since you think enough of me to give me this responsibility
既然你认为我有能力 赋予我这样的责任
I might as well be the one to say it.
我也对你讲一件事
All right, skip the preambles.
好吧 直接切入正题
The guys on Vito's crew,
Vito手下的那些人
they say if he was to come back,
他们说如果他回来
they refuse to take orders from him.
他们不会听他的
Oh, they do?
噢 是吗?
Not only that,
不仅那样
a couple of the other captains won't talk to him,
其中一些负责人不会再和他说话了
and I don't disagree.
我并不反对
Paulie especially.
尤其是Paulie
Now that he's accepted it, hey...
现在他也赞成了 嘿
he's the most out for Vito's scalp.
他现在最想跳出来剥了Vito的皮
Yeah, you should hear him, Ton'. He's goin' fuckin' mau-mau on the subject.
你应该听他的 Ton 他说到了点子上
It's not their fucking decision who they work with.
那不是他们要做得决定
Let me tell you something--
让我告诉你一些事情
fuckin' Vito, through sheer hard work,
Vito由始至终都很努力的工作
turned himself into my best earner.
他成为一个最为我赚钱的人
I don't even know if I'd have the new boat without him.
我甚至不知道没有他的话我会有现在的成就
He's a come-from-behind kind of guy.
他是那种勤勤恳恳的人
That's true, but--
那是事实 但是
So I'm gonna burn that kind of dedication?
难道我能做出那样的决定吗?
It's hard to believe I couldn't get something
简直难以置信 如果他回来的话
more out of him, if he were to come back.
我不能再给他任何东西
Stocks, offshore shit, I don't know.
股票 海岸边的物业 我不知道
Well...
那么
these other guys feel an effort should be made
还有些人认为他们要尽力去找他
to find him and put him down for the honor of the family.
并把他弄回来 为了家族的荣誉
Oh, please, huh?
请便 哈?
You know, certain people, they love the high drama,
你要知道 有些人 他们喜欢高雅的戏剧
Iike fuckin' high school girls. And others I could name,
喜欢中学女生
they just can't wait to whack somebody, anybody.
还有的人 我是知道名字的 就成天等着把别人整下台
But some people feel it's against our principles, Tony.
但是有些人认为这违背了我们的法则 Tony
A sin.
是种罪过
Carlo, let's be honest with ourselves here.
Carlo 让我们彼此间开成布公吧
We all know Vito's not the first.
我们都知道Vito不是第一个这样做的人
Well...
那么
we're gonna do great things.
我们是要干大事的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表