剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Pollen's out of control.
到处是花粉
I am so proud of you. Acting boss.
我为你骄傲 当老板
I hoped the day would never come.
我希望这一天不要到来
You've always sold yourself short.
你从不示弱的
You know, that's not what I mean. You know me.
你知道那不是我的意思 你了解我
All I ever wanted was to carve out a little piece,
我曾想多做点自己的事
enjoy some grandkids.
让老板高兴
But how many guys could step into Tony's shoes
但是有多少人都想跟Tony混呀
and do the job you're doing? You think?
做好你该做的事 你这样想
You have such strength in crisis.
你有应对危机的实力
Benny told me he feels honored to drive you.
Benny告诉我他很荣幸为你开车
You're firm about what you want without being obnoxious about it.
无论喜欢与否 你都坚持己见
Sil, have you asked yourself what happens
Sil 你问过你自己
if, God forbid, Tony Soprano doesn't recover?
如果Tony不能恢复 但愿不这样 会发生什么吗
Listen, Gab, I never talk to you about my work.
听着 Gab 我从不和你谈论工作
And?
又怎么样
I'm gonna tell you something I never told anybody.
我要告诉你一些 我从没告诉过别人的事情
Back when Jackie was at the end,
回想Jackie退休的时候
he floated the idea of me stepping up to the big seat.
他有过让我当老大的念头
Not Tony, me.
不是Tony 是我
Really? Yeah, but I thought...
真的 是的 但是我想
it's not for me. Still, you wouldn't sneeze at it.
这不适合我 你不能小看它
I never saw myself as that kind of guy.
我从不认为我有那个本事
I'm more behind the scenes--
我更擅长于在幕后
advice, strategy.
出谋划策
But here you are, Sil.
看看你自己 Sil
The times make the man, honey,
时间造就人才 亲爱的
not the other way around.
今非昔比了
Asians flip for horror films. Plus, there's ancillary--
亚洲人拍出的恐怖片 加上一些……
No change with Tony.
Tony还是老样子
Carmela's in goddamn pieces.
Carmela心都碎了
Memo-- get some coffee up to Carmela's house.
Memo 给Carmela送些咖啡
Sil, Bobby was making collections up in Roseville again last night.
Sil Bobby昨晚又在 Roseville一带收保护费了
My time is limited. Get him over and let's resolve this.
我时间有限 带他过来 让我们解决
How's the skip doing? Same.
他怎么样 没变
You forget something, like my cut?
你忘了什么没 比如我的那份
You believe this guy? You should've lost some weight in that nose,
你相信他吗 你该把鼻子上的肉减减了
keep it out of everybody's business.
别管别人的事
I'm working on it.
我现在负责这个
It's these fucking flowers right here.
这些是该死的花吗
Get this shit out of here.
把这些东西他妈的拿开
That was Junior's neighborhood, so now it's mine.
那是Junior的地盘 现在是我的了
Keep your voice down here.
小声点
A va' Napoli-- it was Eugene's going on three years.
去死吧他 Eugene打理了3年了
And Eugene was with me. You should have never had it to begin with,
但是Eugene和我是一伙的 你开始就不该那么定
except for the beef with the Tastee Freez route.
除了那个冻牛肉的批发生意外
Junior ruled on it, and it wasn't right then.
Junior定过规矩 但现在全是摆设
This fucking guy.
那些该死的家伙
Easy.
冷静
How much we talking about? Three Gs a week.
我们谈的是多少钱 一周3千
Maybe that's what that miserab' admitted to you.
也许那是守财奴答应给你的
I heard five. You heard wrong.
我听到的是5千 你听错了
What do we do here, Sil?
我们现在该怎么做 Sil
Here's the thing. What, skip?
要不这样 是什么
For the time being, it's Bobby's.
暂时 这是Bobby的
But he's still gonna kick up to you 20%.
但是他仍然要分给你20%
How long's for the time being? Yeah, Sil.
暂时到什么时候 是啊 Sil
What, do you speak Norwegian?
什么 你们在说挪威语吗
For now. We'll see how much is there.
眼下 我们要看看那里有多少
Hi, everyone. My God, you poor thing.
大家好 上帝 你真可怜
Hey, we just need some lrish Spring.
嘿 我们刚好需要爱尔兰的春天(意指关心)
Good morning.
早上好
Another one?
再来一杯吗
Know what l found out yesterday?
知道我昨天发现什么了吗
What's that?
是什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was diagnosed actually...
实际上我被确诊
with Alzheimer's.
患了阿兹海默氏症
Man, I'm sorry to hear that.
是吗 我很遗憾听到这个
My uncle has memory loss.
我叔叔得了失忆症
Maybe it's hereditary.
也许是家族遗传
Someone's probably studying that.
或许有人正在研究这个
Is it possible
有这可能吗
that I am Kevin Finnerty?
我是Kevin Finnerty
All right, I'll stop.
好了 打住
Sil. What?
Sil 什么
You heard about this Orange Street takedown?
你听说奥兰街那件事吗
The Colombians? That you?
哥伦比亚人吗 又怎么样
My guy had the tip.
我的人给我建议
Should be a nice chunk for everybody.
大家都应该有好处
Everybody?
所有人
Carmela, she gets T's cut under the circumstances, correct?
Carmela 她现在这情况要得到些补偿 不是吗
It's your call.
你来决定
I know it's my fucking call.
我知道是我决定
Yes, that is the correct thing.
是的 你说得对
Oh, ladies' room's next door.
哦 女厕所在旁边
I can reach it from here.
我能从这里尿
Grim fucking scene, that lCU.
ICU里的情况他妈的糟糕
She's one brave lady.
她是个勇敢的女人
I was just saying, I'm gonna get T's piece of my half to Sil for her.
我刚才说 我想把我那半给Sil的钱给她
Of the thing. Back up there, Bluto.
那东西 慢着 蠢猪
Your half? I did all the heavy lifting.
你的一半 全是我贡献的好不
You would never have heard about it without my information.
要是没我信你知道个屁啊
Big help. It was fucking mayhem.
真是帮了大忙 我们杀了人
You said the place was empty.
你说过那地方没有人
Doc says I need an ultrasound on my groin and balls.
医生需要超声波治疗我的沟沟和蛋蛋
Sil, you wanna weigh in here?
Sil 你来评评理
It breaks half and half.
对半分
You both kick Tony's to me to deal with.
你们两个把Tony那份交给我处理
I'll have it for you, Sil, the whole 80K.
我会给你的 Sil 所有的8万块
Ho, ho, ho, 80K? How's that 20% of a million?
哦 哦 哦 8万块 100万的20%是多少
Have a cookie, you're delirious. It was 750, tops.
有杂质的 你昏头了 最多才7万5
Fuck it all, Paulie. Tommy cased that shithole.
他妈的 Paulie Tommy包装的那些东西
What's with the fucking accounting out there?
你们俩在他妈的算什么账
That's a 100 grand apiece. You got it?
每人10万 知道了吗
We're looking after Carmela.
我们要照顾Carmela
No question. Of course.
没问题 当然
Sooner than later, Paulie.
痛快总比磨矶好 Paulie
I gotta piss first. You want half of that, too?
我要先尿尿 你也想要一半吗
In a prior incarnation, I would
在早期的构思时
get my load on,
我会忘掉所有杂念
blow 20 residuals at the track.
反复思考
As writers,
作为写作者
we are all hung up.
我们都有苦衷
But we are also hung up
但是我们也要
on our own hang-up.
在我们的苦衷上制♥造♥悬念
We mythologize our inner narrative.
我们描述我们的内心
Take for example, "Beowulf."
例如Beowulf
Who is Grendel,
谁是Grendel (盎格鲁-撒克逊古史诗《裴欧沃夫》)
but the habit, the disease.
但是这个习惯 这个疾病
Ah, fresh casualties
啊 新来的朋友
in the battle of the blank page.
加入到这场没有硝烟的战争里
Welcome to the Writer's Guild. Have a seat.
欢迎来到写作协会 请坐
Take me...
带走我
my past as an addict.
我过去是个瘾君子
Get the fuck up! Come on!
他妈的起来 快点
Give me that fucking fisheye.
别用他妈的那种眼神看我
I'm offering you a way to wipe your fucking obligation.
我提供给了你还清债务的方法
Wasn't me who told you to start gambling again.
难道是我叫你再次赌博的吗
I can't write a feature now. I just landed a staff job.
我现在不写故事了 我刚找到一份工作
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表