剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
So every time I asked you "How's work?" and you said "Fine"
每次我问你“工作怎么样” 你总说“很好”
you were having your own private little joke on me?
你是不是在拿我开玩笑?
What's going on?
怎么啦?
I went to Blockbuster today to rent "Cinderella Man"
今天我去blockbuster 想借“铁拳男人”来看
and guess what? ls it still a classic?
猜猜怎么了? 借了老版本的?
I found out that our son the liar
我发现 我们的儿子 该死的小骗子
had been fired three weeks ago.
三个星期前就被解雇了
From Blockbuster? How the fuck do you do that?
被blockbuster解雇了? 怎么可以这么做?
They got Rhesus monkeys working as managers over there.
他们只会雇几只猩猩当管事的
He was taking promotional items and selling them--posters standups.
他到处兜售那些促销用品 海报和立着的东西
Standees! This whole thing's bullshit.
是立架!那些东西根本一无是处
Most of that stuff gets thrown out anyway.
大部分最后都会被扔掉的
The store's policy was very clear.
这家商店的制度是很严格的
Well maybe I care about the environment.
好吧 也许我比较在乎工作环境
Did that ever occur to you? "Wallace and Gromit"
想起什么了吗? 那套"酷狗宝贝"(超级无敌掌门狗)
I mean that weighed like 50 lbs. How many trees gave their lives for that?
看着应该有50磅重 有多少棵树为此付出了生命的代价?
It just goes to the dump
那就是些垃圾而已
Can I come home to a peaceful house one goddamn night?
难道我就没一天清净的日子可以过吗?
You tell me to think like a businessman yet
是你让我想商人一样思考问题
every time I do there's something wrong.
每次我照做了却又总是出错
I made money promoting parties in high school that was no good.
高中的时候 我办晚会赚钱 你们说不好
Now this. You know what I think?
现在还是不好 知道嘛 那段时间 你经常迟到
All those days you go in late you call in sick you deserve to get canned.
总是请病假 被学校开除 无可厚非
The worst part is you don't even give a shit.
最糟糕的是 你竟然一点都不在乎
What I should care about Blockbuster?
难道 我该在乎blockbuster的工作?
Fucking religious fanatics!
去他的religious fanatics!
I can't live on what they pay me anyway. Why not?!
反正他们的薪水还不够我过活的 怎么会不够?
You live at home! We feed you!
你住在家里 我们养活你
You have a social life but I can't?
你能有社交生活 我就没有?
You have any idea what it costs at a decent club in New York?
知不知道纽约一家不错的酒吧 消费是多少?
It's $500 for a bottle of Cristal and it's a two-bottle minimum.
一瓶Cristal香槟就得500 通常起码得开两瓶
You spend $1000 a night on champagne?
你一晚上花1000块喝香槟?
No not every night.
不 当然不是每天晚上
All right barely ever. And Hernan everybody
几乎不太去 而且hernan和所有的人
we take turns picking up the tab.
我们都是轮流付帐的
Hernan? Or the girl he crippled when he flipped over the car?
hernan 那么 他翻车的时候 弄瘸的那个女孩
ls she there drinking champagne with you... in her wheelchair?
她是不是也在那儿 坐在轮椅上和你们一起喝香槟?
It wasn't his fault.
那不是他的错
Her parents are going for a big payday
女孩的双亲也获得高额的工作
because his dad was in "Forbes" magazine.
因为hernan的父亲在福布斯杂♥志♥工作
Oh God Almighty!
哦 我的上帝!
If it makes you feel any better
这么说是不是能让你好受点
I've been looking for a new job every day online!
我一直在网上找新的工作 每天都在找!
Oh Jesus! You can't even talk to her.
哦 天哪! 她真是不可理喻
Are you fucking kidding me? You should be kissing her feet.
你该死的在说什么? 你该好好的感谢她才对
Because when you were growing up if it wasn't for her
在你小的时候 如果不是她
I would have knocked all your baby teeth out with one shot.
我一早就敲掉你所有的牙了
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
AJ. Somebody call?
a.j. 有电♥话♥?
It's not only that he's a complete stranger to the truth
不仅仅是他的行为不同寻常的古怪
he's got this dead streak in him. It chills me to the bone.
他甚至已经习以为常了 那让我感到寒心入骨
He's fuckin' spoiled that's all. We gave him too much.
他只是被宠坏了 我们太顺着他了
Come on he went to school with lots of privileged kids.
得了 他和一群条件优渥的学生 在一起上学
Most of them are off in Ivy League universities now doing very well.
现在大部分人都进入了"常春藤" 个个都混得很好
No this is something in him.
不 这是他的问题
Deep down it's like this big "Fuck you" to everything.
是他内心对万事的厌恶
I don't know what that's about.
不知道你在说什么
Remember that whole God-is-dead business on the day of his confirmation?
还记得那段日子他关于死神学的肯定吗
Maybe he'll surprise us.
也许他会让我们大吃一惊
Aren't you the sunny optimist when you want to go to sleep?
你一睡觉 就成了个十足的乐天派?
I saw the light was on. Can I come in? Sure hon'.
我看见灯还亮着 可以进来吗? 当然 hon
I'm going to California. I don't know for how long.
我打算去加利福尼亚 我不知道要去多久
California?
加利福尼亚?
What are you talking about? Finn took that year off. And it was great
去那儿做什么? 那年finn离开家
when Dad was hurt he was here for me.
和我在一起 虽然很好 却也伤害了爸爸
But now he's going back to dental school I want to be with him.
不过现在 他打算回牙医学院 我想和他一起去
I thought you two were having problems.
我以为你们俩出问题了
I never said that.
我从来没这么说过
I don't know if I want to go to law school or med school.
我不知道 我是想上法学院还是医学院
Those are nice options to have.
两个都不错
That's what we call a high-class problem.
我们说 那是个“两难境地”
His dad said that he can get me
他爸爸能给我
a lab job at UCLA where he teaches oral surgery.
在UCLA找到一份实验室的工作 他在那里教口腔外科
I mean if I decide on med school
如果我打算上医学院的话
that will look really great on my application.
我的入学申请将会很突出的
What you're really saying is you're following this man to California.
你想说的是 你打算跟着这个男人去california
Meadow you drop this bomb on us at 1:30 in the morning
meadow 你凌晨1点半 给我们扔了这么个炸♥弹♥
forgive us if we need some time to adjust.
都不考虑下 我们需要时间来适应
I have to make plane reservations You'll be back for Christmas?
我得提前订机票 起码 你会回来过圣诞节吧?
I don't know. No pressure please okay?
我不知道 请别给我压力 行嘛?
Tidelands project your slice of no-shows
沙滩项目 你放弃的那部分生意
I spoke to the union and we can't make five work no more.
我跟组织谈过了 我们不能做超过5个
Rollbacks not to mention my end's way down.
话说回来 别提我有多不得势了
Now more than ever I got captains looking to me
过去从来没有过 现在所有的头家都在看着我
to deliver them those no-show jobs
把那些生意转交给他们
on account of the medical insurance. Health care costs these days.
因为那些医疗保险 最近是卫生保健
Bitch all you want about John he understood
都要怪John 他明知道
that ours is a mutually beneficial arrangement.
这个是互赢的合作
John's folding laundry in fucking Danbury.
john在他妈的danbury监狱叠衣服呢
It's on my shoulders to take care of the family
我有责任照看好整个家族成员
even if he's boss just in name Now
尽管他只是名义上的头头 现在 我决定
I made a decision and with all due respect it's final.
只给予该有的尊重 就够了
You see this is what I get
你看 这是我得到的
I never should have let you slide on the vitamins.
早知道 我就不让你参与维生素的事了
Again with the vitamins.
再来谈谈维生素的事
You told me there were 1500 cases of Centrums on that truck.
你跟我说 那个车里 堆了1500个箱子
When your nephew delivered it
你的侄子运送途中
there were cartons ripped open pills all over the floor
纸板箱的绳子开了 药片洒了一地
Anybody got shorted it was yours truly but you know what...
有人认真过吗 事实上就你当真了 不过你要知道...
All right all right all right put it back in your pocket.
行了 行了 行了 把它收回去吧
But I gotta get some relief on this other situation.
不过 也因此让我有了其他看法
For the Supreme Commanders control over the sworn enemy's
高♥官♥控制敌人的首都城市
capital city is the epitome of their power in Europe.
只是他们在欧洲的势力 的一个体现而已
I need to talk to you. Remember I told you about that trip to Paris?
我得和你谈谈 还记得我曾经提过的巴黎之行嘛?
I won it at the silent auction at the feast.
是在一次酒会的实物拍卖♥♥上拍中的
Well the date is here and I think I would like to go.
现在 时间将至 我很想去玩一玩
You don't remember the first goddamn thing about this do you?
你♥他♥妈♥的把这件事忘了 是不是?
We stood right here talking about it for 15 minutes.
那天 我们还就这件事 在这里谈了15分钟
I know you won a trip to Paris. Why do you have to lie?
我知道 你拍中了这次旅行 你为什么要说谎?
I'm not! You're always saying I'm lying.
我没有! 你总是说我在说谎
Why Paris? It is one of the great cities of the world.
为什么要去巴黎? 因为它是世界上最棒的城市之一
But the frogs hate us.
但是法国人不喜欢我们
Go to Italy. They weren't auctioning a trip to Italy.
去意大利吧 他们没有去意大利的
It's actually a good deal. It's a week for two for $5000.
那真的很不错 两个人玩一星期只要花5000美元
How's the euro doing?
为什么不用欧元?
I don't know Tony.
我也不知道 tony
I had three years of high-school French.
我高中里学了3年法语
I can't get away for a week Carm. I could go with Ro.
我不能离开一星期那么久 carm 我可以和ro一起去
We've been talking about taking a trip together for years...
自从我们的罗马计划胎死腹中...
ever since our Rome thing went belly up.
我们一直在计划出其他地方旅行
Oh yeah when Anthony walked through the plate-glass door.
哦 是的 那时 anthony横穿了厚玻璃门
I could really use a vacation now Meadow leaving
现在我可以真正享受假期了 meadow要走了
my spec house the thought of tearing it down and starting over
买♥♥的房♥子 还打算拆了重新弄
it makes me nauseous. Yeah.
这些都让我心烦 是啊
Plus him. I just don't know what to do anymore.
再加上他 我都不知道该怎么办了
You know what? You should go.
知道嘛?你该去玩玩
You deserve it.
你应该去的
It'd be good for you too. Do whatever it is
你也可以的 不管你做什么
that boys do when they're on their own.
都要凭自己的力量去做
Whatever. I said go.
行了 我说了 你去吧
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表