剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
That's right.
所以你肯定认识厄恩吧
So you know Ern.
厄恩是谁
Ern who?
你根本没在什么渔船上
You weren't on any fishing boat.
等等 厄恩 是厄尼吗
Wait, wait. Ern? Ernie?
我当然认识厄尼 你怎么认识他的
Yeah, of course I know Ernie. How do you know him?
有一次晚上他拿刀挟持了他
He pulled a knife on him on the other night.
碧芙
Biff.
他肯定和我一样害怕
He's probably just as scared as I am.
他遇到的事 我们的事
Yeah, what happened to him... Us... It's...
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
他逃跑了
He ran off.
好吧 你看
Okay. Look.
我跳船时带着这个无线电
I jumped off the boat with this radio.
它摔坏了 但如果我能修好
It's all busted, but if I can get it fixed,
我就可以联♥系♥我信任的人 离开这里
I can call somebody I can trust to get off this beach.
你会修无线电吗
You any good with radios?
我得去拿我的工具
I'd have to get my tools.
我来看看需要用什么
Let me see what I need.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
我可以相信你吗 乔
Can I trust you, Joe?
那我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
你可真够慢的
You took your sweet time.
我的卧室又不是五金店
My bedroom's not a hardware store.
是你非要插手我的交易
You're the one who butted into my deal.
你是怎么找到这个人的
So how'd you find this guy?
我在沙滩上散步
I was walking on the beach.
看到了他扎的营 和他聊了聊
I saw his camp, and started talking to him.
如果我帮他去商店买♥♥东西
He offered me a month's allowance
他就给我一个月的零花钱
if I get some stuff from the store.
你看起来可不像警♥察♥的女儿
You don't seem like a cop's daughter.
你也不像警♥察♥的儿子
You don't seem like a cop's son.
你要找他干什么
What's your problem with him?
我只是觉得肯定还有别的事
I just think there's more going on.
而且我觉得他没在那条船上
And I don't think he was on that boat.
那你为什么要帮他
Then why are you helping him?
因为我想知道他在隐瞒什么
'Cause I wanna find out what he's hiding.
反正我知道他给我钱 对我来说够了
Well, I know he pays cash. That's good enough for me.
成了吗
Success?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想联络谁
So who are you trying to call?
与其说是联络 更应该说是我等他找我
Uh, it's less calling and more like I'm listening.
等谁找你
To who?
太棒了
Perfect.
你到底是谁
So who are you? Really?
我并没在阿斯蒂克号♥上 行了吗
I was never on the Astghik. Okay?
几周前我在报纸上看到这个事
I read about the story in the paper a couple of weeks ago.
觉得这会是个不错的掩饰
Thought it would make a pretty good cover.
你是间谍什么的吗
So what are you, like, a spy or something?
或者走私犯
Or a smuggler?
就是个送东西的
A delivery guy.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is that
我不知道我的买♥♥家是谁
I don't know who my buyer is,
所以我需要这个收音机
so I need this radio to work,
这样我就能知道送到哪
so I can pinpoint the drop.
话虽如此 如果我一开始
That being said, probably would have been best
没接这份工作的话是最好的
if I never took this job to begin with.
但这是马后炮了...
But, hindsight being 20/20...
你是怎么知道
How do you know the
你的买♥♥家什么时候开始广播的
people who hired you are really broadcasting?
我不知道
I don't.
但我有信心
But I have faith.
上面有你的名字 很可爱
Your name engraved. That's cute.
我妈说信心是你自己可以选择是否拥有的东西
My mom says faith is something you choose to have.
很睿智
That sounds correct.
这样吧 如果能成功
I'll tell you what. This works out,
你就能告诉你妈妈她是对的了
you can tell your mom she was right.
她去世了
She's dead.
抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
我在你这么大的时候 我妈去世了
Yeah, my mom died when I was your age.
你还想她吗
Do you still miss her?
醒着就想
Only when I'm awake.
我来吧
Here. Let me do it.
你的手太大了
Fingers are too big.
潜艇在大西洋消失
"鲁珀特 事情进展得很快"
"Rupert, things are moving faster."
劳拉...
Laura...
你在查什么
What were you up to?
警♥察♥
Police.
这样应该就...
And that should be...
好了
it.
-可以了 -太棒了
‐ Just like that. ‐ Yep.
我试试能不能用
Let's see if it works.
好了
There we go.
就是这个 这个 这个 这个
Right there, right there, right there, right there, right there!
等等 这些滴滴声是什么 听起来都一样
Wait, wait. What are those beeps? They sound the same.
是摩斯密♥码♥
It's Morse code.
4...
Four...
5...
Five...
-2... -2
- Two... - Two.
-3 -3
‐ Three... ‐ Three.
-7 -7
‐ Seven. ‐ Seven.
-8 -8
‐ Eight. ‐ Eight.
-1 -1
‐ One. ‐ It's a one.
Nine.
1...
One...
-6... -6
- Six... ‐ Six.
现在是在重复了
And I think it's just repeating now.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
坐标
Coordinates.
经纬度
Longitude and latitude.
你们知道斯托尼克里克公园吗
Stoney Creek Park. Do you know it?
知道 就在市中心
Yeah, yeah. It's right in the middle of town.
那就是我要去的地方
That's where I'm going.
好吧
Oof. Okay.
不行
No, come on.
好吧
Okay.
好了 看来我哪也去不了了
Okay, I guess I'm not going anywhere.
那现在呢
So what now?
这样...
Look...
你们可以拒绝
You can say no.
但如果你们想赚点钱
But if you feel like making a couple bucks,
我需要你们再帮我一次
I could really use your help one more time.
多少钱
How much?
Sixty.
Eighty.
我没那么多... 75
I don't really have... 75.
好吧 80
Okay, 80.
成交
Deal.
刚刚只有一个人的时候好对付多了
This was a lot easier when there was one of you.
好吧
Okay.
明天早上拿着这个信封
Tomorrow morning, take this envelope.
去斯托尼克里克公园 正中♥央♥ 找个长椅
Go to Stoney Creek Park, right in the middle. Find a bench,
把信封放到下面
you put it under it.
就是张便条 我就是告诉他们到哪里见我
It's a note. I'm just telling them where to meet me.
你们能做到吗
Can you do that?
听起来不难
Seems easy enough.
放完就回来 好吗
Come right back after, okay?
好
Okay.
哈迪家
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表