剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
我一直在等她回家
I keep waiting for her to come home.
我每天醒来都希望她在 但是她不在了
I wake up every day expecting her to be there, and she's not.
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
你们想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
疯子屋
你可能知道了以前
You probably know the old story
一群人下矿井的故事
of the men who went on a mining expedition.
嗯 他们想挖金矿
Yeah, they were looking for gold.
有些人是这么说的
So some people say.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
真正的故事不仅仅如此
The story goes further than that.
人们不想知道真♥相♥
People don't want the truth,
因为真♥相♥总是难以入耳
because the truth is very difficult to hear.
我十岁的时候
When I was ten years old,
我爸爸带领三个人挖掘金矿
my father led an expedition of three men to dig the ground.
就在今天举办狂欢节的这片土地上
Right here, where the carnival stands today.
我父亲 是一个好人
He was a very good man, my father.
为他工作的人都很爱戴他
The men who worked for him loved him.
但是他们在地下发现了一些东西
But they found something down there.
-恶魔 -不 不是恶魔
- The demon. - No, not a demon.
我看到了爆♥炸♥
I saw the explosion.
我父亲和另外三个人爬了出来
My father emerged with three other men.
他流着血
He was bleeding,
在浓烟里咳嗽着
and coughing with the smoke.
他倒在了地上
He collapsed on the ground.
我挤开其他人
I broke through the other men.
冲向他 我把他抱在怀里
I ran to him. I held him in my arms.
他用最后的力气告诉我
And with the last of the strength, he told me...
他告诉我
He told me...
他们找到了一个盒子
they found a box.
他们打开盒子时
And when they opened it,
大地剧烈颤抖
the ground shook,
隧♥道♥崩塌了
and the tunnel collapsed.
然后他...
And then he...
另一个人说我父亲是因为过于疼痛出现幻觉了
The other men said my father was hallucinating with the pain.
但我了解他
But I knew him,
我知道他在如实告诉我他看到的一切
and I knew he was telling me what he truly saw.
其他矿工呢
What happened to the other miners?
他们回到了家人身边 继续生活
They went on to have their families and to live their lives.
有几个甚至已经变得有权有钱
Some of them even became rich and powerful.
但我知道
But I know
我爸爸告诉了我他看到的一切
that my father was telling me what he truly saw.
出现了邪恶的东西
That there was evil there.
那诅咒了这座小镇
And it cursed this town.
甚至持续到了今日
And it curses it still today.
进入此屋 风险自负
-住手 住手 -在哪里
- Stop it! Stop! - Where is it?
不在我身上 我发誓
I don't have it. I swear!
放开我
Get off of me!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快跑
Run!
-你来这里干什么 -我叫你快跑
What are you doing here? - I said run!
想我了吗
Miss me?
-是你 -我也想你
- You! - I missed you, too.
你觉得他们真的在地下发现了什么吗
Think they really found something down there?
我妈妈读那本书肯定是有原因的
My mom was reading that book for a reason.
恶魔之爪肯定有什么特殊的地方
There's something special about Demon's Paw.
顺便 为什么管那个地方叫恶魔之爪
By the way, why is it called Demon's Paw?
因为那座山从天上看下去就像一只多节的爪子
It's because the hills look like a gnarled claw from up above.
你站在我家农场的筒仓上就能看得很清楚
You can get a pretty good look at it from the silo at my farm.
或者从菲利斯摩天轮顶上
Or from the top of the Ferris wheel.
那我们走
Let's do that.
你们俩去吧
Uh, how about you two go do that?
我去弄点卷卷薯条什么的
I'm gonna go get some curly fries or something.
你恐高吗
You scared of heights?
嗯
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 那回头见了
Okay, we'll see you in a bit.
那边 恶魔之爪 看出来了吗
There. That's Demon's Paw. See it?
我想了你之前说的话
I was thinking about what you said earlier.
关于你妈妈的
About your mom.
嗯
Yeah?
你之前从来没有提起过
You've never talked about it before.
我想那是因为我不是很想说吧
I guess it's not really something I like to talk about.
不知道要说什么 或者我该说什么
Not really sure what to say, or what I'm supposed to say.
我明白的
I get it.
我也不喜欢提我妈妈的事
I don't like talking about my mom, either.
-为什么 -她也离开了
- Why? - She's gone, too.
她 她在我小时候就搬走了...
She, she moved away when I was little, and...
嗯
Yeah.
那太糟糕了
That sucks.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
你甚至不知道你偷走了什么
You don't even know what you stole.
发生了什么
What just happened?
你在哪里 你能听到吗
Where are you? Can you hear me?
发生了什么
What's going on?
乔
Joe!
碧芙
Biff!
弗兰克
Frank!
碧芙
Biff!
-刚刚真是太奇怪了 -怎么回事
- That was so weird. - What?
弗兰克 弗兰克 你得赶紧跟我来
Frank! Frank, you need to come with me.
-出什么事了 -乔
- What's wrong? - It's Joe.
你没事吧
You okay?
-嗯 嗯 -你确定吗
- Yeah. Yeah. - You sure?
好吧 把手给我
Okay. Give me your hand.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
-发生了什么 -他没事吧
- What's happening? - Is he all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
乔
Joe?
乔 你没事吧
Hey, Joe. You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是酒店里的那个人
That's the guy from the hotel.
他来这里干什么
What's he doing here?
我觉得他来找东西的
I think he was looking for something.
又出现了
It's happened again.
狂欢节的诅咒
This carnival's cursed.
弗兰克 乔
Frank? Joe?
你们没事吧
You okay?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-医务人员来了 -好了
- Paramedics are arriving-- - Okay,
大家都后退一点
everyone take a step back, please.
给他们留点空间 来吧
Give 'em some room. Come on.
是你
Oh. It's you.
没想吓到你 你没事吧
Didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?
嗯 嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
听着 在狂欢节上
Look, at the carnival,
你和我说那个大高个在找东西
you told me that the tall man was looking for something.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
有一天 我在海滩上遇到了一个人
The other day, I met someone on the beach.
好
Okay.
我不知道那是谁 但我看到了降落伞
I didn't know who they were, but I saw a parachute,
所以我肯定那就是那个报纸上
so I'm pretty sure it was that guy from the paper
从飞机上跳下来的人
that jumped out of the plane.
-什么 -我知道 我知道
- What? - I know, I know.
但是他给我钱 让我帮他送信
But he paid me to deliver a message for him.
-乔 -我以为那样就结束了
- Joe-- - I thought that would be it,
但后来他溜进了家里
but then he broke into the house.
他把这个藏在我房♥间里的通风管道里
He hid this in the vent in my room.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表