剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
- Stefan? - I had the Khan piece.
本来
Had?
我弄丢了
And I lost it.
被谁
To whom?
你给我开价 我就告诉你
You make me an offer, and I will tell you.
你讨价还价的本事和你做贼的本事一样烂
You know, you're as bad a negotiator as you are a thief.
我不会因为这话而气你
Ouch. I'm not gonna hold that against you,
因为我们可是好朋友
because we're such good friends.
斯特凡 快进来
Stefan, get in here, please.
她现在有两块了
She has two pieces now.
-谁 -一个16岁的女孩
- Who has? - This 16-year-old girl. Okay?
我有点膨胀了 就去找她 然后变成了这样
I got a little bit ambitious, went after her, this happened.
-一个16岁的女孩把你变成了这样 -不
- A 16-year-old girl did that to you? - No.
不 不是指她 她有...人
No, not her specifically. She has... people.
帮手
People.
接下来我们要这么办
This is what we're going to do.
你想要拿到钱
You want to get paid,
那就把活干完
you finish the job.
我的两个外孙手上有我那块魔眼碎片
My two grandsons are in possession of my piece of The Eye.
你想要我从你外孙手里偷东西
You want to steal from your own grandkids?
那不是偷 那已经是我的了
It's not stealing. It's already mine.000
好吧 就这么说定了
Yeah, okay. Fine. You got a deal.
-现在就去吗 -不 明天 当然是今天了
- Now? - No, tomorrow. Yes, now.
好吧
Okay.
威尔特熟食店
你好
Hey.
你好
Oh, hey.
打电♥话♥给你家 你姑姑说你已经来上班了
Called your house. Your aunt said you were here.
乔怎么样
How's Joe doing?
她很好
He's fine.
你也了解乔的 过段时间就好了
You know Joe. Nothing really phases him.
你呢
And you?
除了想要了解我外婆领导的
Well, other than trying to navigate the inner politics
邪恶秘社内部架构以外
of a menacing secret society run by my grandmother,
-我也挺好的 -好吧
- I'm doing great. - Right.
说真的 不管你们俩过去有什么问题
Seriously, whatever issues the two of you have had in the past,
她毕竟还是你外婆
she's still your grandmother,
我不觉得她会做什么伤害你的事
and I don't think she would ever do anything to hurt you.
你是这么想的 对吧
You'd think so, right?
这比我对史黛茜的评价高多了
Which is way more than I can say about Stacy.
你真的觉得史黛茜会帮你吧
Do you actually think Stacy's gonna help you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到她亲你了
I saw her kiss you.
凯莉 那...那没什么的
Callie, that was... that was nothing.
但是那个女孩在利用你
But that girl is using you.
你看得出来的 对吧
You can see that. Right?
还是说你和其他男孩一样
Or are you actually just like every other guy
女孩一对你表现出一丝兴趣就晕了
the second a girl shows him the slightest bit of attention?
其实不是这样的
That's actually not what's happening,
但是如果你想因为切特跟你分手
but if you want to take it out on me
而发泄在我身上
because Chet broke up with you,
那你 随便你吧
then you, you go right ahead.
作为一个聪明人来说
You know, for such a smart guy,
你有时候真的很蠢
you can be pretty dumb sometimes.
凯莉 凯莉 等等
Callie. Callie, wait.
这是怎么回事
Ooh. What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
这看上去可不像没什么
That did not look like nothing.
真有趣 我其实都开始
You know, it's funny. I'm actually starting
喜欢这些愚蠢的高中狗血了
to enjoy all the silly high school drama.
难怪她的男朋友甩了她 对吧
Like, no wonder her boyfriend dumped her, right?
拜托 大家都知道
Come on. Everybody knows.
她看到我们俩亲吻了
She saw us kiss.
她知道我们俩的事也更好
Well, it's probably better that she knows about us.
我们俩
Us?
是啊 我们俩
Yeah. Us.
现在乔安全了 我们俩可以继续我们的计划
Now that Joe's safe, you and I can move ahead with our plan.
那是什么计划来着
And what plan is that, exactly?
弗兰克 我们的目的是一样的
Frank, we want the same thing.
是吗
We do?
是的
Yes.
我们要报复那些让我们变成孤儿的人
To get revenge on the people who made us orphans.
我不是孤儿
I'm not an orphan.
弗兰克 你知道你♥爸♥爸在哪里吗
Frank, do you even know where your father is?
不过没事的
It's okay, though.
因为我们有彼此
Because we have each other.
布里奇波特
汽车旅馆
有空房♥
不算什么总统套房♥
Not exactly the presidential suite.
没关系 这是个避风头的好地方
It's fine. It's a good place to lay low.
很好
Good.
因为你要在我们查出结果之前都先保持低调
'Cause you're gonna have to stay put till we get some answers.
不要应门
Don't answer the door.
我们一起经历了这么多 别担心
With what we been through, don't worry.
你觉得你的姑姑会配合吗
You think your aunt's gonna play along?
她没有别的选择
She's gonna have no choice.
好 谢谢你 鲁珀特
All right. Thank you, Rupert.
劳拉是我的朋友 她的正义该得到伸张
Laura was a friend. She deserves justice.
好 回头见
All right. I'll see you soon.
-小心点 -好 好
- Listen, okay? - Yeah, yeah.
-卡尼卡打给你 你就里克打给我 -好
- Call me the second Kanika calls you. - Okay.
-你有我的号♥码 -嗯
- You have my number. - Yeah.
你好
Hi.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
很好 就想五分钟前那样
Mm-hmm. Perfect, just like five minutes ago.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
你不会有事吧
You're gonna be fine, right?
我觉得我应该没问题
I think I'll make it.
好吧...
Okay. Well, um...
需要我就叫我 好吗
Call if you need me. Okay?
再见
Bye.
天啊 不就是掉进了一个矿井...
Geez. You fall down one mineshaft...
你看上去糟透了
You look terrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
要让我进去吗
You gonna let me in?
不 不了吧
No. Don't think so.
好吧 首先 你小小年纪不要这么疾世愤俗
Okay. One, you are way too young to be this cynical. Okay?
第二 我上个活运气不大好
Two, I've run into a bit of bad luck with my last job.
和我计划的有点不大一样
It didn't exactly go according to plan.
也许你该找份别的活
Maybe you should find a different job.
不是活的问题 是人的问题
It's not the job. It's the people.
拜托 伙计
Come on, buddy.
如果我让你进来 我要听我的话
If I let you in, you do what I say,
我要你走 你就走
and you leave when I tell you.
嗯 你家你做主 明白
Yeah. Your house, your rules. Got it.
好了
All right.
顺便 我没事 不需要帮助
I am fine by the way. Don't need any help.
我让你进我家两次了 我帮得够多了
I've let you into my house twice. I've helped you enough.
乔伊 既然你说到这里
Well, Joey, now that you mention it?
你想要什么
What do you want?
有人要来吗
Are you expecting company?
没有 在这里等着
No. Wait here.
什么都别碰
And don't touch anything.
有人吗
Hello?
还记得我吗
Hey. Remember me?
爸爸
Dad!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我更想你
Missed you more.
我很怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
不要再出差了
No more trips.
-不再出差了 -再也不要了
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表