剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
你们觉得我放在简历上会有人阻止吗
Do you think anyone would mind if I put it on my resume?
我马上来
I'll catch up with you guys.
你们什么时候回城里
So, when are you going back to the city?
我不知道 我觉得我们应该...
Uh, I don't know. I think we're actually...
要在布里奇波特待上一段时间
gonna stay in Bridgeport for a while.
真的吗
Really?
这里...待在这里挺无聊的
I mean, that's...It's gonna suck staying here.
我不知道...我也不知道我该做什么
Yeah. I don't know...I don't know what I'm gonna do.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
威尔特见
Catch you at Wilt's.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank!
你好神秘 你好忧郁
Oh, you're so moody and mysterious!
别闹了
Stop it!
看
Oh. Check it out.
我修好了
I fixed it.
换了一首老歌♥
Took an old classic and updated it.
妈妈很喜欢这首歌♥
Mom loved this song.
我知道
I know.
我们算是完成了她起头的事
I guess we finished what she started.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
你们肯定能再给自己找点麻烦的
Oh, I'm sure you're gonna find more trouble to get up to.
妈妈肯定会为你们自豪的
Mom would have been very proud of you.
你们俩
Both of you.
我也一样
And I am, too.
你们做的事很了不起
It's incredible what you did.
好了...
Okay. Well...
去和你们的朋友们一起吧
Go join your friends.
剩下来的都交给我吧
I'll finish up up here.
乔伊
Joey,
"抱歉我没能留下来
"Sorry I didn't stick around,
但是布里奇波特的事变得有点棘手
"but things got a little hairy there in Bridgeport.
我希望我以后
"I'll be happy if I never see
再也不用见到魔眼了
the Eye again for the rest of my life,
如果我是你 我会尽力远离那东西
"And if I were you, I'd stay as far away from it as possible.
听着 我不擅长说再见 或者道歉
"And look, I'm not all that good at goodbyes, or apologies,
所以我只能说 我欠你一次
"So, I'm just gonna say I owe you one,
我把我的无线电给你
"and leave you my radio.
如果有一天
"If the day ever comes
你需要一个戴假发很帅气的
when you need the services of a world-class thief
世界级窃贼的服务
"Who looks pretty good in a wig,
你要找我帮忙
"You can use it to get in touch
就可以用这个联♥系♥我
when you're ready to call in that favor.
你的老伙计 JB·考克斯"
Your pal, JB Cox."
乔 冰淇淋
Joe! Ice cream.
"对了 别总是被弗兰克呼来喝去
"Oh, yeah. And don't let Frank boss you around too much.
他比你想的更需要你"
He needs you more than you think."
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表