剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
看看我们穿的衣服
Look at what we're wearing.
谁会来惹一帮水手呢
Who'd mess with a couple of sailors?
现在外面有个危险人物在逃
There's a dangerous man on the loose.
那还有什么是比
And what better cover
混在一群穿得一样的孩子中更好的掩护呢
than being surrounded by a bunch of kids dressed exactly like me.
-你怎么知道 -这是偷天换日技巧
- How do you figure? - Because of the old switch-a-roo.
让其他孩子被抓
Let another kid get taken
而我悄悄溜走
while I slip away undetected.
是不是不太道德
Is it immoral?
是的 但是不是很有用
Yes. But is it effective?
是的
Also yes.
拜托了 我们会没事的
Come on, we'll be fine.
而且也会有海军的人监管着
It's even being supervised by... naval... people.
什么人 退休的军官那种吗
What, like retired officers?
他们基本都出过海
Most of them have been on boats.
甚至比在家还要安全呢
It's gonna be even safer than here.
费尔的妈妈还会开车送我们去呢
And Phil's mom is even gonna drive us.
如果我这次相信你
If I trust you with this,
你能保证不去做愚蠢的冒险吗
do you promise you won't take any stupid risks?
为了海军学员的荣耀
Sea Cadet's honor.
晚饭前回来
Be back before dinner.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye.
快 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
海军学员大会
但是在1924年后
But after 1924,
这个组织走向了全球
the organization went international,
现在在42个国家都开展起来了
and it's now in 42 different countries.
-再见 妈妈 -谢谢您 科恩夫人
- Bye, Mom. - Thanks for the ride, Mrs. Cohen.
一开始 海军学员只招收渔民出身
At first, the Sea Cadets only included saltwater bodies,
但自从1932年
but after Elton McWebben
埃尔顿·麦克威本当选总统后
was elected for president in 1932,
他发现这种制度太过局限了
he realized that designation was limited.
你得学会组织你自己的语言
You gotta learn to edit yourself!
我是个热情的人
I'm a passionate guy.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, ah, I'm, I'm so sorry.
我突然想起来我还有本书没还给图书馆
I just remembered, I have a book on hold at the library.
我得赶紧去拿一下 不然就要被罚款了
I, I really gotta pick it up before they fine me. I mean,
你明白的 我一会儿再回来找你好吗
you know how it is. Uh, could I catch up with you later?
你都不能编个像样的理由吗
You didn't even try making that excuse believable.
费尔 我真的有很重要的事情要做
I, I got really important things to do, Phil.
但是你会错过新章程的签名仪式的
But you'll miss the signing of the new constitution.
而且哈基姆还要带水果潘趣酒呢
And Hakeem's bringing fruit punch.
-给我留一杯 -哈迪 这是你的损失
- Save me a cup. - It's your loss, Hardy.
我们今天还要学习打单套结呢
We were gonna learn the bowline today.
那可是最重要的一种打结方法了
That's the most important knot in the bunch!
你可真慢
Took you long enough.
甩掉费尔可不容易
Phil's a hard man to shake off.
也没有那么难嘛
Well, not that hard.
你确定没人跟踪你吗
And you're sure you weren't followed?
我看上去就很狡猾了
I'm slier than I look.
可我其实比看上去更狡猾
And I look pretty sly.
穿着这个一点也不狡猾
Not in that outfit.
拜托 我需要出门的借口啊
Come on. I needed a cover to get out of the house.
然后你的借口就是穿得像军乐团的领队吗
And your cover was dressing like the leader of a marching band?
你再说闲话 我就没时间调查了 霍珀
Your sass is gonna slow down my investigation, Hooper.
好吧 我们有什么计划
Okay. So what's the plan?
这块布就是我们缺失的一块拼图
This piece of fabric is our missing puzzle piece.
我们现在只需要找到这件夹克
Now all we gotta do is find the dirty cop
-看看是哪位坏警♥察♥的 -别这么说
- whose jacket it came from. - Don't say it like that.
就好像你已经确信JB的买♥♥主是个警♥察♥了
Like you're so sure JB's buyer's a cop.
碧芙 你当时也在
Biff, you were there with me.
已经证实这块布料是警♥察♥外套上的
We got confirmation that this comes from a police issue jacket.
也有可能是被人偷走的
A police issue jacket that could have been stolen.
听着 我不是在指控你妈妈
Look, I'm not pointing fingers at your mom.
你最好不是
You better not be.
如果你想让我相信那不是个警♥察♥
If you want me to believe that it's not a cop,
你得证明给我看
you gotta prove it.
你要是不换衣服 我才不和你一起走呢
I'm not going anywhere until you change out of that.
你知道老海军学院的座右铭吗
You know the old Sea Cadet motto, right?
"有备无患"或者"未雨绸缪" 算了
"Come prepared." Or... "Make a plan." Whatever.
我是想说 我都准备好了
My point is, I'm ready.
万事俱备
I'm ready for anything.
乔 以后你要是冒充海军学员肯定特像
You've got a real future as a pretend Sea Cadet, Joe.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
-特鲁迪 -在厨房♥里
- Trudy? - Kitchen!
-你好 -你好吗
- Hi. - How are ya?
很好
Pretty good.
我都不知道你画了这么多画
I didn't know you painted so many.
-画得太棒了 -谢谢
- These are really good. - Thanks.
你是在准备展览什么的吗
Are you preparing for an exhibit or something?
其实 格洛丽亚帮我联♥系♥了一个画廊
Actually, Gloria hooked me up with a gallery.
她能有什么好处
What's she getting out of it?
什么也没有 我猜她就是觉得
Nothing. I think she thinks
这样能够搞定我
it's gonna smooth things over with me,
但是她错了
but she's wrong.
只要你不欠她什么就行
As long as you don't owe her one.
只是孩子们现在很需要家庭的温暖
It's just that the boys need family right now,
不幸的是 她正是一位家庭成员
and unfortunately, she's family.
有道理
Fair enough.
你来有什么事吗
So, what brings you by?
我就是正好在附近
Oh, I was, uh, just in the neighborhood.
你想喝点咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
我来选音乐
I call DJ.
没有好音乐 不能称之为好的公路旅行
Can't have a good road trip without the right kind of music.
那什么是不好的音乐呢
What constitutes the wrong kind of music?
我从道德上抵触流行金属乐
I'm morally opposed to hair metal.
看见没 凯莉是个音乐势利眼
See, Callie, she's a music snob.
除了新浪潮音乐之外 没有好音乐
If it ain't New Wave, it ain't worth it.
-我没意见 -如果我们找不到好音乐
- I'm cool with New Wave. - And if we don't find anything good,
我们还可以玩车内游戏
we can always play a car game.
-"猜物游戏" -"我从未"
- "I Spy." - "Never Have I Ever."
这可不是车内游戏
That's not a car game.
在车上玩就是车内游戏
It is if you play it in the car.
我从未理解过"我从未"游戏的规则
Never have I ever understood the rules to "Never Have I Ever."
我从未觉得"我从未"游戏很好玩
Never have I ever had fun playing "Never Have I Ever."
我从未想和那些觉得
Never have I ever wanted to sit in a car
"我从未"游戏很好玩的人共乘一车
where people enjoyed playing "Never Have I Ever."
你们可真聪明
Oh, you guys are clever.
你好
Yes?
我是卡尼卡·卡恩
It's Kanika Khan.
我的一位合伙人给了我这个电♥话♥号♥码
I was given this number by one of my associates.
他说你有我可能会感兴趣的东西
He said you have something that might interest me.
伊斯塔布鲁克家的碎片 你想要吗
The Estabrook piece. Do you want it?
也许吧
Possibly.
出价合适 我就能拿到
I can get it. For the right price.
你先拿到 我们再谈
Get it first. Then we can talk.
对抗纳博科夫家的人对我来说要冒很大风险
Going up against the Nabokovs is a huge risk for me.
只出钱可不够
I will need more than money.
我需要掩护身份
I will need cover.
给我拿到碎片 我会付你钱
Get me the piece, and I'll pay you,
但那些纳博科夫家的人是你的事情
but the Nabokovs are your concern.
我建议你小心行事
I suggest you watch your back.
罗斯格雷可不含蓄啊
Rosegrave isn't a fan of subtle, is it?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这地方太美了
This place is beautiful.
看看这些建筑
Look at the architecture.
还有操场
And the grounds.
闻上去都很美
It even smells beautiful.
这是钱的味道
Smells like money.
你不一起来吗
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表