剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Your mom and Paul were quite the team.
我最近在罗斯格雷见过他
I just met him, actually, at Rosegrave.
他带我转了转
He showed me around.
罗斯格雷
Rosegrave?
嗯 我后来就联♥系♥不上他了 所以我想
Yeah, I couldn't reach him afterwards, so I was wondering
你会不会能联♥系♥...
if you had contact with...
已经是很久以前的事了 弗兰克
You know, it was so long ago, Frank.
记忆都模糊了
I mean, memories become fuzzy,
-只是... -对 当然了
- and it's just... - Right, for sure.
我只是想问问你能不能告诉我...
But I was wondering if you'd tell me what...
我得先走了 祝你今天愉快
Look, I have to go, but you have a good day, okay?
你开始问起你妈妈以后 她就变得怪怪的吗
So, she got weird when you asked about your mom?
是的 她不想聊
Yeah. She didn't want to talk about it.
-特别奇怪 -伙计们
- Super weird. - Hey, guys.
这些吃的很烂 但我吃得停不下来
This stuff is too terrible, but yet, I keep eating it.
你觉得这和罗斯格雷有关系吗
Think it has something to do with Rosegrave?
罗斯格雷我倒不敢说
I don't know about Rosegrave.
不过可能和我妈妈
Maybe something to do with
还有她跟麦克法兰校长的关系有关
my mom and her connection to Dean McFarlane.
她显然不想聊那些事
She clearly didn't wanna talk about it.
来和我们坐在一起吧
Hey, come sit with us!
那是谁
Who's that?
是史黛茜 别尴尬
It's Stacy. Don't be awkward.
我从来不会尴尬
I'm never awkward.
我是切特
I'm Chet.
我是凯莉 你好
I'm Callie. Hey.
你觉得这学校一样
So, what do you think of the school?
走廊看起来都一样
All the hallways look the same.
我今天早上为了找教室在一条走廊上绕了三圈
I circled one three times this morning looking for my class.
这是我们给新生准备的走廊陷阱
That's our trick hallway for new students.
你通过了
You passed.
史黛茜 你从哪里来的
So, Stacy, where're you from?
别说迪克森市
Please don't say Dixon City,
因为已经有两个从那里来的呆瓜了
'cause we already got two dorks from there already.
不 我来自富兰克林 是格里沙姆北部的一个小镇
No, I'm from Franklin. It's a little town up north of Grisham.
我的爸爸经常出差 所以我和我姑姑姑父一起住
My dad travels a lot, so I'm here with my aunt and uncle,
这就是我来到布里奇波特的精彩故事
and that's the fascinating story of how I come to Bridgeport.
我现在也和我姑姑一起住 我爸爸去工作了
I live with my aunt right now, too. My dad's out for work.
富兰克林 著名漏斗蛋糕之家
Franklin. Uh, home of the Famous Funnel!
那里有一个专门做漏斗蛋糕的面包坊
They have that crazy baker that makes funnel cakes.
对 芬迪面包坊
Oh, uh, yeah. Fendy's Bakery.
-对 对 -是的
- Yeah, yeah. - Yes. Uh,
我不是很喜欢吃甜食 所以...
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, though. So...
史黛茜 我对发生的一切很遗憾
Stacy, I'm really sorry about what happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 那听起来很奇怪
Sorry. That sounded weird.
人们总是会问我什么
It's just, people keep asking me things like,
"他躺在地上的时候什么样"
"What did he look like lying on the ground,"
还有"撞到他的时候是什么声音"
and "What did it sound like when I hit him."
这学校里有几个特别病态的小孩
You have some really morbid kids at this school.
嗯 但你救了我和我弟弟的命
Yeah, but you saved me and my brother's lives,
所以 别管他们
so, just ignore them.
那个人到底为什么要追你们
Why was that guy chasing you, anyway?
我们也都和大家说了 我们不知道
Like we tell everyone, we don't know.
你知道吗 史黛茜
You know what, Stacy?
你应该试试我们学校的午间棕色糊糊特♥供♥
You should try some of our school's brown mush lunch special.
这是布里奇波特的特色
It's some of Bridgeport's finest.
-很诱人 -嗯 算了
- Tempting. - Yeah, no.
-算了吗 -算了
- No? - No.
好吧 也许这样最好
Okay. Probably for the best.
威尔特 我要一瓶苏打水和薯片
Wilt, I'm grabbing a soda and chips.
试试新的樱桃口味 刚进的
Try the new snazzy cherry flavor. It just came in.
没问题
You got it.
-搞什... -放轻松 乔伊
- What the... - Relax, Joey.
是我
It's me.
JB 你来这里干什么
JB. What are you doing here?
抱歉再次见面搞得这么神秘 我只是...
I'm sorry for the dramatic reunion. I just...
不希望任何人知道我在这里
don't really want anybody knowing that I'm here.
你好吗 你看起来不错 看起来是个新包啊
How you doing? You look good. Is that a new backpack?
我以为你已经出城了
I thought you left town.
-你想要什么 -好问题...
- What do you want? - That's a good question. Um...
我需要我藏在你卧室里
I need the thing that was inside the thing
那个东西里面的东西 好吗
that I hid inside your bedroom, okay?
是你
It was you!
-你昨天进了我房♥间 -对 我昨天进你房♥间了
- You were in my room yesterday! - Yeah, I was in your room yesterday.
你能不能...先说我要的那个东西 因为...
If you could just... focus on the thing that I need, because...
乔伊 我知道在你手上
Joey, I, I know you have it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 我跟你说实话
Okay, I'm gonna level with you.
如果我不把那东西送过去
Um, if I don't deliver this thing,
我的命就有危险了
my life is in danger, okay?
所以 我需要一点帮助
So, I kind of need a little bit of help.
不行
I can't.
对 我...我明白
Yeah. I, uh, I get it.
公平的交易需要同等的交易物
A good deal needs something of value to exchange.
你要用什么和我换
What do you want to exchange?
只要你给我那个雕像里的碎片...
You give me whatever piece is inside that idol...
我能给你你妈妈之死的情报
And I can get you information on your mother's murder.
鲁珀特·卡恩
JB手上没有情报 但他说他可以去搞
JB doesn't have the information, but he says he can get it.
这能帮我们查出是谁盯上了妈妈
It'll help us find out who came after Mom.
我不知道 乔
I don't know, Joe.
听起来他只是为了得到他想要的才这么说
It sounds a lot like he's just doing this to get what he wants.
我已经和他说了 我明天会给他碎片
Well, I already told him that I'd bring him the piece tomorrow.
-乔 -我得赶紧做决定
- Joe! - I had to think fast.
现在怎么办
Now what?
-我想... -你想出这种结果
- I was thinking... - And look where that got you.
我们需要帮助
That we need help.
-官方的帮助 -什么意思
- Like, official help. - Meaning what?
碧芙的妈妈
Biff's mom.
-不 乔... -碧芙已经和她说
- No, Joe... - Biff already told her
-我们觉得科林去过砖厂了 -什么
- that we think Collig showed up at the brick factory. - What?
她发誓不会说什么
She swore to keep quiet.
我觉得我们很需要她的帮助
And I think we could really use her help.
你真的觉得碧芙的妈妈会逮捕自己的上司吗
Do you really think Biff's mom is gonna arrest her own boss?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我想我可以放学后去找她
But what I'm thinking is that I go to her after school,
告诉她JB回到镇上了
and tell her that JB's back in town.
她和我们一起回来 逮捕JB
She comes back with me, arrests JB,
还有他要接头的人
and whoever he's supposed to be delivering to.
如果是科林...
And if it's Collig...
那我们就抓住他 保护你的幸运符
Then we catch him and we protect your lucky charm.
没错 计划不错吧
Exactly. Good plan?
不赖
It's not bad.
我知道 因为我是更聪明的那个 记得吗
I know. 'Cause I'm the smart brother, remember?
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你是让我们陷入麻烦的那个
You're the brother who gets us into trouble.
JB很聪明 不会上当的
JB is way too smart to fall for this,
而且你没法保证
and there's no guarantee
碧芙的妈妈会信我们的话
that Biff's mom will believe any of this.
信我一次
Just give me some credit.
-我要这么做 -不 不行
- I'm doing this. - No, you're not!
孩子们 我回家了
Boys! I'm home!
第一天上学怎么样
How was the first day of school?
谢谢你邀请我过来
Thanks for inviting me over.
我真是被工作绑♥架♥了
Work is really taking me hostage.
医生也肯定会让你
Well, I thought a cheesy movie
享受一部烂俗电影 并来点垃圾食品
and some junk food would be just what the doctor ordered.
你是说你还是我 你有什么心事
For me or for you? Something's on your mind.
猜猜看
One guess.
那对令人头疼又可爱的哈迪兄弟吗
Those incorrigible yet adorable Hardy boys?
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表