剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
They killed my wife, Ezra.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
这是袭♥警♥
That's assault on a cop!
-这是干什么 -过来
- What is this? - Come here.
你看
Look at that.
现在 你人不认罪都已经无关紧要
At this point, your confession would just be icing on the cake.
我们有过去三年里
We have recordings, letters,
记录格洛丽亚所有罪行的
detailed information about
录音 信件和详细情报
all Gloria's dealings in the last three years.
还有一份你雇来帮她做事的人
Not to mention a signed confession
提供的具名供述
from the man that you hired to help her,
JB·考克斯
JB Cox.
你觉得大家会相信一个小偷
And you think anybody's gonna believe
不会相信我吗
the word of that thief over me?
我们还有两个孩子赌咒发誓看到你和JB解除
We also have two kids who swear they saw you interact with JB.
有很多不利于你的证言
It's a lot of words against you.
我 我知道的没有你们想的那么做
I, I don't know as much as you think I do.
她为什么要盯上弗兰克
Why is she coming after Frank?
她...她不想让他作梗
S-she didn't want him to interfere.
她手上有你什么把柄 以斯拉
What does she have on you, Ezra?
-你带过来了吗 -嗯 她在哪里
- Did you bring it? - Yes. Where is she?
碎片
The piece!
-弗兰克 -凯莉
- Frank! - Callie!
别把碎片给她
Don't give her the piece.
先放了她
Her first. Now!
不然呢
What else?
谢谢
Thanks.
史黛茜疯了 你不该把碎片给她
Stacy's insane. You should have never given her the piece.
-我们没有给她 -什么
- We didn't. - What?
快走吧 我待会儿再解释
Come on. Let's go. I'll explain later.
你...你知道吗
Did-did you know about this?
-溜出去吗 -我知道
- About the sneaking out? - Yeah, I knew.
你为什么要让他们这么做
Why would you let them do that?
他们得躲开以斯拉 他们的朋友还不见了
They needed to get away from Ezra, and their friend's missing.
离开这里会让他们自己有危险 你明白吗
Leaving here is putting their lives at risk. Do you understand?
你还指望怎么样 芬顿 你丢下了他们
What were you expecting, Fenton? You left them!
什么
What?
你丢下了他们
You left them.
-我... -孩子们要自己查清楚一些事
- I... - The boys need to figure out some stuff on their own.
-我只是去做了我以为... -我知道
- I just, I did what I thought was... - Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
你为你挚爱的离去而难过
You're grieving the love of your life.
你要查清楚她到底怎么了
You had to go figure out what happened to her.
但是你离开后 孩子们也为你的离开而难过
But when you left, the boys also have to grieve you, too.
我知道你是超级警♥察♥ 你喜欢单干
And I know that you're super cop, and you work alone,
但是现在 孩子们和你一样
but right now, those boys are just as desperate
都迫切地想要查清楚自己的妈妈到底怎么去世的
to find out what happened to their mother as you are.
所以不要再推开所有人
So stop pushing everyone away...
帮帮他们
and help them.
谢谢你愿意抽出时间 伊斯塔布鲁克先生
Thank you for taking the time, Mr. Estabrook.
我 我知道你肯定很忙
I, I know you must be very busy.
那是桃花心木的吗
Whoa! Is that mahogany?
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
听着 我不是那种只关注外表的人
Look, I'm not one to judge a book by its cover,
但是你看你家这么大
but looking at the large size of your home,
肯定有一些闲钱能捐给
I'm sure you can spare a little bit of change
布里奇波特海军学员会
for the Bridgeport Sea Cadets.
这能帮助今天的年轻人成长为明天的领袖
It's a way to help the youth of today become leaders of tomorrow.
怎么样
So what do you say?
伊斯塔布鲁克女士会很乐意进行捐赠
Ms. Estabrook will be happy to make a contribution.
等我一下
Give me a moment.
瞧瞧都多晚了
Oh, look at the time.
我要赶不及吃晚饭了 我妈妈在等我呢
I'm gonna be late for dinner, and my mom was really expecting me.
不好意思 你还需要捐赠吗
I'm sorry, do you still want that donation?
成功了吗
Did it happen?
我把女孩交给了他们 他们把碎片交给了我
I gave them the girl, they gave me the piece.
给我
Well, hand it over.
我不...之前是没问题的 我...
I don't...It, it worked before. I...
你的借口呢
What's your excuse?
我来找魔眼碎片
I'll look for the piece of The Eye.
你进去
You go in here.
看看那个投影仪和地图有什么关系
See if the projector has anything to do with the map.
等我买♥♥♥房♥♥子了 绝对也要建一个这样的
Definitely getting one of these when I buy a house.
当然了 空的 为什么就不能简单点呢
Of course. Empty. Why can't anything be easy?
魔眼碎片 魔眼碎片 如果我是魔眼碎片
Piece of The Eye. Piece of The Eye. Where would I be...
我会藏在哪里呢
if I were a piece of The Eye?
我和他们说了 他们会回来的
Yeah, I told them they would come back.
碧芙 有人来了
Biff, someone's coming!
快要成功了
Almost got it.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know...
躲起来
Hide!
不管怎么样 我是想告诉你 史黛茜打来了电♥话♥
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that Stacy called.
是那个女孩的事吗
About the girl?
是的 凯莉已经跑了
Yes. Callie is no longer in play,
所以我觉得这应该和我的外孙们脱不了干系
which makes me assume that my grandsons were involved.
所以显然 科林没有做到我要他做的事
So obviously, Collig didn't do what I asked him.
我希望弗朗西斯能想明白
I hope Francis will come 'round.
但是把凯莉牵扯进来就让一切都变得复杂了起来
But this wrinkle with Callie has complicated things somewhat.
那个小纳博科夫想要什么
What could the young Nabokov want?
她意识到她一个人没办法成功了
Well, she realizes she can't move ahead alone.
她需要我
She needs me.
她愿意休战 至少现在休战
She's willing to accept a truce. At least for now.
我们约好要在维克多的仓库见面
We're to meet at Victor's warehouse,
然后去密室里
and then travel to the Chamber.
她知道的远比她告诉弗朗西斯的要多
She knew more than she was letting Francis know.
我不会让这东西离开我的视线
I'm not letting this out of my sight.
你相信她吗
Do you trust her?
当然不信 但我没有别的选择了
Of course not. But I have no other choice.
把车开出来 斯特凡
Bring the car around, Stefan.
我这辈子都在等待这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment my entire life.
碧芙
Biff?
碧芙
Biff!
乔 你能打开门吗
Joe! Can you open the door?
碧芙 让我进去
Biff, let me in!
你在说什么 钥匙在你手上
What are you talking about? You have the key.
我没有钥匙 我把钥匙给你了
I don't have the key! I gave you the key.
钥匙在我手上
I have the key.
乔 快点 把我救出去
Joe, come on, help me get me out of here!
他们会来的 给他们一点时间
They'll be here. Just give them time.
伙计们 海岸安全 没事了 碧芙呢
Guys, the coast is clear. We're good. Where's Biff?
她把自己和钥匙一起关在里面了
She locked herself in with the key.
她为什么这么做
Why'd she do that?
她又不是故意的
She didn't do it on purpose.
碧芙 你能听到吗
Biff, do you copy?
你们得把我救出去
You need to get me out of here.
你能看到其他出去的路吗
Do you see any other way out?
我找找
I'll look.
那里肯定有什么通风口
There has to be an air vent somewhere.
乔治不会建造一个关上门
George wouldn't build a room where he couldn't breathe
就不通气的房♥间
unless the door was open.
也许你不该跟一个被困在封闭房♥间的女孩
Maybe don't remind the girl stuck in an airless room
解释什么是封闭房♥间
how airless the room is.
我找到了一个
I found one.
我找到了一个通风口
I found an air vent!
就在墙上
It's on the wall.
我 我觉得另一边应该在走廊上
I, I think it's on the other side of the hallway.
我们马上去
We're on it.
你发出的声音还能更响一点吗
Could you be any louder?
怎么了 这鞋子是制♥服♥的一部分
What? It's the shoes. It's part of the uniform.
乔 你找到了吗
Joe, did you find it?
找到了 打开了 你能把钥匙划过来吗
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表