剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
is still too much secret society.
至少你全家没有参与其中
Well, at least your entire family's not involved.
又不是你全家人
It's not your entire family.
你妈妈没有 你也肯定没有
It's not your mom, and it's definitely not you.
我明白那套什么"打造精英学校"
I get the whole "Building an elite school."
但为什么是在这
But why build it here?
这也是个我无法回答的好问题
That's another great question that I don't have an answer for.
我们会弄明白的 弗兰克
We'll figure this out, Frank.
是啊
Yeah.
我得去吃晚饭了
I gotta go have dinner.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
别在意
No problem.
所以呢 "我从来都没"意识到
So, never have I ever realized
我家乡受秘密协会控制着
my hometown was run by a secret society.
那是个愚蠢的游戏 你说的对
That is a stupid game. You were right.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
罗斯格雷是个门面
Rosegrave is a front
掩饰着掌控布里奇波特的秘密组织
for a secret organization that runs Bridgeport.
他们知道妈妈在调查他们了
They knew Mom was investigating them.
我会了解你的秘密组织
I'll see your secret organization,
并且向你举报一名贪污警♥察♥
and raise you a corrupt cop.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这块布是科林局长外套上的
This piece of fabric came from Chief Collig's coat.
在他家找到的
Found it at his house.
你到底哪里不理解"待在家"的意思
What part of "stay inside" didn't you get?
我的录音设备不管用 记得吗
Hey, my wire didn't work, remember?
我没法回顾那段对话
I couldn't review that part of the conversation.
乔 外面有人想要杀你
Joe, there is someone out there that wants to kill you.
你害怕吗 因为我很害怕
Does that scare you? 'Cause it scares me.
整锅炖肉
Pot roast.
是吗
It is?
严格来说不是"锅"
Not "Pot," Exactly.
我用这个容器做的 所以叫"容器炖肉"
I made it in that thing, so, um, "Thing roast."
更好了
Even better.
我错过了什么吗
What'd I miss?
-没什么 -什么也没
- Nothing. - Nothing.
我的错
My mistake.
我肯定把饥饿误以为是
I must have confused hunger for
冰冷强烈的紧张气氛
cold, deep tension.
-把面包拿过来吧 -好
- Pass the buns? - Yep.
发生什么了
What happened?
麦克法兰院长今早辞职了
Dean McFarlane resigned this morning.
我来的时候已经收拾得干干净净了
Cleared out all his effects by the time I got in.
我本来要见他 我等着的
I was supposed to meet him. Uh, I was waiting.
真的吗
Really?
你要见他说什么
What were you meeting about?
棒球
Baseball.
我是个投球手 你们的棒球队很有竞争力
I'm a pitcher, and you guys have a competitive team.
那会让你外婆很骄傲的
That would make your grandmother proud.
你知道怎么联♥系♥院长吗
Do you know how to contact the dean?
他走的时候连电♥话♥号♥码都没留下
He left without leaving a number.
是不是有点奇怪 他就这么消失了
Isn't that kind of weird, him disappearing like that?
显然他家里有紧急事态
Apparently, he had a family emergency?
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
棒球队选拔从冬天开始
Baseball tryouts start in winter,
伊斯塔布鲁克先生
Mr. Estabrook.
我认为你会成为我们队伍主心骨的
I think you'd make a great asset to our team.
我该跟你说别再调查了
I'd tell you to stop looking,
但你不会停下的
but you won't stop.
你可以从你母亲的过去中找到答案
You can find the answers to your questions in your mother's past.
"你可以在你母亲的过去中
"You can find the answers to your questions
找到你问题的答案"
in your mother's past."
我们怎么才能了解到她的过去
How are we supposed to find out about her?
问外婆吗
Ask Grandma?
即使外婆跟这有关系
Even if Grandma was involved in this,
她也永远不会告诉我们真♥相♥的
she would never tell us the truth.
怎么 你不觉得她会录取你入罗斯格雷
What, you don't think she's gonna admit to Rosegrave
试图洗♥脑♥你成为秘密协会的一份子吗
trying to brainwash you into being a secret society guy?
你现在听起来像费尔·科恩似的
You know, you sound like Phil Cohen right now.
你想听阴谋论吗
Oh, you want conspiracy theories?
因为我有不少
'Cause I got conspiracy theories.
真棒 因为我现在还不够伤脑筋的
Great. 'Cause my brain doesn't hurt enough as is.
好吧 我觉得外婆想让你管理整个协会
All right. I think Grandma wants you to run the entire society.
我认为她想让你做妈妈不肯做的事
I think she wants you to do what Mom wouldn't do.
而且我觉得是他们雇了那个高个子的家伙
And I think they're the ones that hired the tall guy.
那那个院长呢
And what about that dean guy?
你觉得他被吓跑了吗
You think he got scared and bailed?
不 我认为有人阻止了他
No. I think somebody stopped him
趁他还没能告诉我们任何事
before he could tell us anything.
弗兰克 如果他们知道他在泄密
Frank, if they know about him spilling secrets
那也会知道你在问问题 对吧
they gotta know about you asking questions, right?
我想是的
Guess so.
我猜现在我们都是活靶子了
I guess we both got targets on our backs--
乔
Joe!
-那块碎片在哪 -什么碎片
-Where is the piece? - What piece?
交给我
Give it to me!
-接招大高个 -别来烦我们
- Hey, stretch! - Just leave us alone!
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表