剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
好 那我们就先去买♥♥吃的
Okay that'll be our first stop.
这个地方...真古老
This place is... vintage.
布里奇波特
Bridgeport, man.
那我们先玩什么 过山车还是奇妙屋
So where to first? The Zipper, or the house of oddities?
你们知道塔罗牌占卜师在哪里吗
Do you guys know where the tarot card reader is?
她的帐篷一般设在过山车边上
Her tent is usually by the roller coaster.
那我们就先去那边
So let's go there first.
迫不及待地想看到你的未来了啊
Pretty desperate to see your future, huh?
我对过去更感兴趣
I'm more interested in the past.
我要买♥♥十张票 谢谢
Hi. Can I please get, uh, ten tickets? Thank you.
布里奇波特
狂欢节
售票处
好了 给你五张 我留五张
All right, so here's five for you, five for me.
-别一下子用光了 -你们好
- Don't spend it all in one place. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hi.
你是来办公事的还是...
Are you here in official capacity, or just...
找在逃恶棍的
looking for midway miscreants?
我来陪我家的小恶棍
Here with my own miscreant.
好了 你想先玩什么
Okay, what do you want to do first?
这里有 黄油雕塑
We've got, um, butter sculptures,
-小猪赛跑 -可真难选啊
- pig races... - Wow. How do you choose?
我要先去玩点游戏
I'm gonna play some games.
我也是
Me, too.
给你五块 好好玩 待会儿见
Here's five bucks. Have fun. See you later.
再见
See ya.
我也能有五块吗
Do I get five bucks?
别一下子吃太多
Don't eat everything all at once!
不敢保证
Can't make any promises!
他们俩关系好像不错
They seem to be getting along.
看到乔玩得这么开心就好
Yeah, it's nice to see Joe having some fun.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我可以吃点什么
Yeah, I could eat.
走吧 我给你买♥♥根玉米热狗
Come on. I'll buy you a corn dog.
我很喜欢玉米热狗
I love corn dogs.
你要放弃了吗 你不玩了吗
So you're gonna give up? You're gonna quit?
嗯 我没钱了
Yeah, I'm all out of money.
-差一点 就差一点 -嗯
- Could have had it. So close. - Yeah.
-还是谢了 -随便了
- Thanks, anyway. - Whatever.
你还是去找你♥爸♥妈吧
Why don't you go find your parents.
再去要点钱
Get some more money.
这个看上去不是很难
This doesn't look that tough.
扔硬币不可能赢的
Coin toss is impossible.
所以有大奖 没有人会赢
That's why the prizes are so big. No one ever wins.
这是暗箱操作吗
Is it rigged?
这没有暗箱操作 对吧 女士们先生们
It is not rigged. Right, ladies and gentlemen?
没有暗箱
It is not rigged.
这很容易赢 也许 可能
It is easily winnable. Probably. Maybe.
这很容易赢 你为什么不来试试呢
It's easily winnable. Why don't you give it a go?
不试试怎么知道 你要试试吗
You don't know unless you try. You wanna try it?
好吧
All right.
给
There you go.
厉害 小家伙
Nice one, young fella.
这是今天第一个投中
That's the first win all day.
好了 赢家出现
All right. A winner.
认真的吗 只有这个
Really? This is it?
我要怎么赢得这种大娃娃
How do I get one of these big things?
你要是想赢那种
Well, in order to win that,
就能投中三次
you're gonna have to win three times.
有人会觉得那是不可能的
Some say that that's impossible.
但是如果你还想玩 我很乐意收下你的钱
But I'll be happy to take your money if you wanna play again.
-我的票够 -好吧
- I have enough tickets. - Okey-dokey.
来吧 出现了一位角逐者 伙计们
Here we go. We've got a contender here, folks.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
来了一位赌徒
we have a gambler here!
大赌徒
Big gambler.
他准备连中三次 大家伙儿
Oh, he's going for three in a row, everyone!
祝你好运
So, good luck!
别担心 哈迪 不要有压力
Don't worry, Hardy. No pressure.
不是所有人都在看你的
It's not like literally everyone here is watching you.
闭嘴 我在集中注意力
Shut up. I'm focusing.
大赌徒 大赌徒 祝你好运
Big gambler. Big gambler. Good luck.
看看他能不能做到
Let's see if he can do it!
来吧
Go for it.
为了大娃娃
Playing for the big one!
胜利者
A winner!
太好了 我真为你高兴
Good! I couldn't be more happy for you!
劲爆新闻
Great news!
给
Here you go!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
好了 走吧
Okay, go. Get out.
你为什么把你不想要的给我
Why are you giving me your rejects?
我可以随便再赢一个
I can always win another one.
走吧 我们来把这地方洗劫一空
Come on. Let's bankrupt this place.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
欢迎
Welcome.
你好 你是安雅·科瓦斯基吗
Hi. Are you Anya Kowalski?
读牌5元
Five dollars for a reading.
我只是来问几个问题的
I'm just here to ask some questions.
读牌5元
Five dollars for a reading.
给她钱吧
Just, just pay her.
切牌
Cut the deck.
女士 我不相信这些东西
Ma'am, I don't actually believe in any of this.
-我们来只是因为我们想... -切牌
- We're just here because we want-- - Cut the deck.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
塔罗牌会揭示我们的旅程
The tarot tells us of our travels.
每张牌都代表了我们的阶段
Each card represents a state of our being.
我只是来问几个问题...
I'm just here to ask a couple questions--
抽牌
Draw three cards.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
死亡
Death.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
死亡是最遭人误解的牌
Death is the most misunderstood card in the deck.
这不代表真正的死亡
It does not mean a literal death.
这代表了蜕变
It represents metamorphosis.
发生了巨大的改变
A big change has happened.
对吗
Yes?
世界 倒置
The world, inverted.
算好吗
Is it good?
正置的世界代表和谐与美满
Upright, the world means fulfillment and harmony.
倒置代表没有终结
Inverted, it means a lack of closure.
你的生命中有不完整的事
Something is incomplete in your life.
你想要答案
You seek answers.
双杯
Two of cups.
好事 很好
Good. Very good.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
双杯代表联♥系♥
Two of cups means a connection.
新的合作 新的朋友
A new partnership. A new friend.
正置是好的
It is good that it is upright.
倒置的双杯会非常糟糕
An inverted two of cups is very bad.
为什么
Why?
那代表着紧张
It means tension.
不平衡的世界 彻底的混乱
The world out of balance. Total chaos.
你写了这本书里的一则故事 对吗
You wrote a story in this book, right?
《恶魔之爪的悲剧》
"The Tragedy at Demon's Paw"?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你的故事被撕掉了
Your story was ripped out of this.
如果你们是来嘲笑我的 就请走吧
If you've come here to laugh, you can leave.
我只想知道在恶魔之爪发生了什么
I just need to know what happened at Demon's Paw.
这么多年来 镇上的人总是会嘲弄我
The people of this town have mocked me for years.
他们这样只会惹祸上身
They do so at their peril.
我不是来嘲弄你的 我们只想知道发生了什么
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表