剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Love you.
再见
Bye.
比赛场上见
Uh, I'll see you at the game.
好了 下车
All right. Out.
-下车 -来 弗兰克 到这辆车上来
- Out. - Come on, Frank. We're in here.
今晚见 爸爸
See you tonight, Dad.
-传球 哥们 -这边 这边
- Dude, pass it. Come on! - Back here, back here!
-没人防我 -快点
- Here, I'm open! - Come on. Let's go.
我可以 我可以
Okay, I'm good. I'm good.
-这边 这边 -过来
- Hey, here! Here, look! - Oh, come on.
臭屁小子 把球扔过来
Hey, farty. Pass the ball.
-这个球吗 -是的
- This ball? - Yeah.
别叫我臭屁小子
Don't call me farty.
抓住他
Get him!
他在你三点钟方向 正在往拖车走
I got him on your three. He's heading to the trailer.
盯着他 今天我们就要把他拿下
Keep an eye on him. We're gonna take him down today.
芬顿 我们搜过了车 没有钱
Fenton, we tossed the car. There's no money.
那家伙刚刚用现金买♥♥了一幢带泳池的房♥子
The guy just bought a house with a pool. All cash.
市督察的薪水怎么可能买♥♥得起
How do you do that on a city inspector's salary?
也许他赌马很有一套呢
Maybe he's good with the ponies.
正在靠近观察
Taking a closer look.
小心点 伙计 这些家伙可不好惹
Careful, man. These guys aren't big fans.
有一个喽啰朝你那里去了
You got a bogey coming.
他晃过去了
He's coming around.
还是十英尺
Ten feet.
五英尺
Five feet.
线路断了 我去我车上拿点备用的
Your line's out. I gotta get something from my truck.
有看到什么吗
See anything?
我知道就在他身上
I know he's got it on him.
所以你没看到交易
So you didn't see a hand off?
也许看到了
Maybe I did.
芬顿
Fenton!
芬顿 别这么做 伙计
Fenton, don't do this, man.
我知道 但是等他出来
Yeah, I know. But when he comes down,
告诉他店里找他
just let him know they need to see him in the shop.
等他干完活吗 好 好
Like, when he's done? Yeah. Yeah, okay.
奥康因
Hey, Aucoin!
你好啊 能聊聊吗
Hey, how ya doing? Can I talk to you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是警♥察♥
I'm the police.
你真好笑
You're a funny guy.
-赶紧滚 -我要因贿赂罪逮捕你
- Get out of here. - Yeah, I'd like to arrest you for bribery.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
来啊 搜我
Go ahead. Search me.
搜我的车
Search my car.
等你搜完了 也许我会联♥系♥市政厅
And when you're finished, maybe I'll call City Hall
-再把你的警徽吊销了 -是吗
- and get your badge taken away. - Oh, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
我不需要搜你
I don't need to search ya.
我觉得你是拿着一个蓝色的保温瓶进去的
I think you went in there with a blue thermos,
但你出来时拿着一个绿色的 不不不
and you came out with a green one, and now, oh, no, no, no, no.
这可不是咖啡
That's not coffee.
我上次看他们现场是什么时候了
When was the last time I saw them play live?
我记得上次看他们现场是1976年了
I saw them play live, I think it was in '76, '77.
-差不多吧 -真是太棒了
- Something like that. - Ha ha! That's amazing!
我发誓我记得当时还看到你了
And I could have swore that I remember seeing you there.
就在舞台前
Right up against the stage...
往右边一点 右边一点的位置
More to the right. More to the right.
加油 伙计们 今天的比赛很重要
Let's go, boys! There's a big game today.
今天很重要 伙计们 加油
Big game today, guys. Come on!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hi.
-你准备好了吗 -应该吧
- You ready? - Think so.
-你好 桑德拉 -你好
- Hey, Sandra. - Oh. Hey.
比赛后见 我们可以一起庆祝
I'll see you after the game. We can celebrate.
你会很棒的
You're gonna do great.
艾玛 行了 我要吐了
Emma, stop. I'm totally gonna hurl.
好了
All right.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没什么 没事 待会儿见
It's nothing. It's all good. I'll see you after.
第三节末
It's the bottom of the third.
迪克森市虎队领先 1比0
Your Dixon City Tigers in the lead, one to nothing.
兴奋点 兴奋点
Look alive! Look alive in there!
-好球 -未中
- Strike! - Swing and a miss.
出局
Strike's out.
斯拉格斯下一棒...
Next up at bat for the Sluggers...
虽然我不喜欢这种
Okay, as much as I'm not into the whole, romance, you know,
情情爱爱的...
human affection thing...
我觉得他一直看你还是挺萌的
I guess it's pretty cute he keeps looking at you.
他没看我 他在找他妈妈
He's not looking at me. He's looking for his mom.
真奇怪
That's weird.
不 不奇怪
No, it's not.
我觉得很甜啊
I think it's sweet.
哈迪家 请留言
This is the Hardy residence. Leave a message.
亲爱的 我也不想
Hey, honey. Um, this isn't
今天变成这样
the way that I expected the day to go down.
我...我应该赶不上比赛了
I'm-- Guess I'm not gonna be able to make the game.
但是 希望没人能接到弗兰克的球
But, um, hopefully Frank will pitch a no-hitter.
我要挂了 回头再聊
Okay, I gotta go. I'll, I'll talk to you soon.
芬顿
Fent.
劳拉出事了
It's Laura.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
九节末 两人出局 还有一人
Bottom of the ninth. Two out, but we're up by one.
弗兰克一开始有点紧张
Frank was a little tight in the first.
第七节很艰难 但我们能赢的
Super rough in the seventh, but we got this.
我们要赢了 明白
So we're winning. Got it.
下一名击球手 斯拉格斯52号♥
Next up at bat, number 52 for the Sluggers,
中场手汤姆林森
center fielder Tomlinson.
加油
Come on, guys!
这家伙看起来不狠
This guy doesn't look that tough.
跟一个老继父似的
Looks like someone's stepdad.
一好球
Strike one!
界外 二好球
Foul ball. Two strikes.
就差一点了
That was too close.
加油 虎队 加油
Here we go, Tigers. Here we go!
加油 虎队
Yeah! Woo! Tigers!
三振出局
Strike three. You're out of there!
迪克森市虎队
The Dixon City Tigers,
五比四获胜
winning five to four.
-你看到爸妈了吗 -没有
- Did you see Mom or Dad? - No.
这里需要救生钳
Gonna need the jaws of life!
你可能得等一下 稍等
Uh, you're gonna have to hang on for a second. Hold it.
-在这别动 -警探
- Stay here. - Detective...
-爸 -这边请 我很抱歉
- Dad? - This way. I'm so sorry.
好了 史蒂夫 把人推出来
Okay, Steve, bring out the board.
慢点推 慢点推
Hold it, hold it!
妈妈
Mom.
警官 您能看看这个吗
Officer, could you examine this, please?
可以 过来吧
Yeah, coming through...
我帮你
Come here.
对全天下的父母来说 最艰难的事
The hardest thing a parent can do in this world
就是埋葬自己的孩子
is to bury their child.
尽管相隔太远 我们许久未见
Even though distance kept us apart for far too long,
但我知道我女儿还有很多想做的事
I knew my daughter still had so much she wanted to do.
劳拉只要确信 就会坚持自己的立场
When Laura believed in something, she stood her ground.
她是个战士
She was a fighter.
我相信如果她现在在这
And I know if she were here now,
她仍然会为
she'd still be fighting...
她最爱的人而战
for those people she loved the most.
谢谢你让我发言 芬顿
Thank you for letting me speak, Fenton.
对我来说意义重大
Meant a great deal to me.
如果有什么
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表