剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道 口香糖球
I don't know. Gum ball?
如果我给你买♥♥一个 你能不能就别烦我了
If I get you one, will you leave me alone?
或许吧
Maybe.
好
All right.
好 修好了 威尔特
Okay. It's fixed, Wilt.
但是拜托能不能别再这样了
But can this be the last time, please?
什么 是菲尔干的
What? It's Phil.
放过那个机器吧 菲尔 好吗
Lay off the machines, Phil. Yeah?
我还能说什么呢 我很有激♥情♥
What can I say? I'm passionate.
你是弗兰克·哈迪 对不对
You're Frank Hardy, right?
对 你 你怎么
Uh, yeah. How, how do you‐‐
我是凯莉
I'm Callie.
我认识你奶奶格洛丽亚
I know your grandmother, Gloria.
对了 你是劳拉的孩子
That's it. You're Laura's kid.
我 我听到她去世的消息太难过了
I‐I was so sad to hear of her passing.
真是
It's, uh...
你妈妈她是个正直的人
She was a good egg, your mother.
是啊
Yeah.
切特 准备好走了吗
Chet, you ready to go?
我是切特
Um, Chet.
行军传奇前冠军
The former champion of Legends of the March.
好 闭嘴 菲尔 行吗
Okay, shut up, Phil, okay?
-那是 那是菲尔 -拜托
- That's, that's Phil. - Excuse me?
行军传奇现任冠军
The reigning champion of Legends of the March!
真的吗 非得戳我痛处 好吧
Really? Just had to rub it in, huh? Okay.
这里的人平常就这么友好吗
Is everybody normally this friendly around here?
怎么 城里人都不交朋友吗
What, people don't make friends in the city?
对
Yeah.
我是说不 我 我猜
I mean no. I, I guess‐‐
别担心 她只是想刁难你
Don't worry about it. She's just giving you a hard time.
给你
Here you go.
-还有这些 -好
- Uh, and these, too. ‐ Okay.
我要给你多少钱
What do I owe you?
不不
Oh, no, no. Uh...
这次我请
This one's on me,
弗兰克·哈迪
Frank Hardy.
-真的吗 -当然
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
但是
But, uh,
如果你要找兼♥职♥
if you're looking for any part time work, uh,
我这需要点帮手
I could sure use a hand around here.
考虑一下
Just think about it.
好 我会的
Yeah. I will.
谢了
Thanks.
- 不 特鲁迪以前是布里奇波特新娘 -好吧
‐ No, Trudy was called the Bride of Bridgeport‐‐ - Okay...
-你有没有想过 -那是有原因的
- Have you ever wondered‐‐ - There was a reason for that.
-别 让我先说完我的故事 -布里奇波特新娘
- No, let me finish my story first‐‐ - The Bride of Bridgeport?
她被称为布里奇波特新娘
She was called the Bride of Bridgeport,
-不 那 -你是多少来着
- No, there's‐‐ - You were how many at the--
-我记得我锁门了 -孩子们 你们在这呢
‐ I thought I locked the door. - Boys, you're here!
猜猜如何 我带了甜点
Guess what? I brought dessert.
你好 弗朗西斯 你好 甜心
Hello, Francis. Hello, sweetheart.
特鲁迪 我带了樱桃派
Trudy. I brought cherry pie.
想得真周到 但我们有甜点了
That's so thoughtful. But we have dessert.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋可不是甜点
Ice cream? Ice cream is not a dessert.
只是小吃 拿些盘子来 好吗
It's a side. Get some plates, would you?
顺便一提 我已经安排了一场
By the way, I have scheduled a
"欢迎来到布里奇波特"烧烤会
"Welcome to Bridgeport" Barbecue
明天晚上在我家
at my place tomorrow night.
没什么特别的
Nothing fancy.
就是认识一下 打个招呼
Just meet and greet.
现在 我想
Now, I imagine
你们两个孩子在城市里生活了这么多年
you boys having lived in the city all those years,
你们应该知道
you probably know
适应新地方的最好方式
the best way to survive a new place
就是了解当地环境
is to learn the lay of the land.
这就是我来这的原因
And that's why I'm here.
我也可以给他们介绍
Well, I could show them that, too.
我也是在这里长大的
I grew up here, also.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
但是我们展示的东西可能不一样
But we might not show them the same things.
芬顿 我还记得
Oh, Fenton, I remember
劳拉第一次带你回家见我的样子
when Laura first brought you home to meet me.
对 我也还记得 我想你说
Yeah, I remember that, too. I think you said that
你以为她是在森林里找到我的
you thought she found me in the forest.
-你还记得吗 -真有趣
‐ You remember that? - That's funny.
真有意思 弗朗西斯
That's funny. So, Francis,
我知道你正在考察大学
I understand that you are looking into universities.
-列目标清单 -对
- Making a short list. ‐ Uh, yeah.
我还有几年时间
I mean, still got a few years.
我已经开始安排了
Well, I've begun to make some arrangements.
你知道的 充实你的简历
You know, pad out your resume.
带你去见一些该见的人
Get you to meet all the right people.
那真是太好了
Uh, that's great.
我和我爸爸在考虑城里一些
Uh, me and my dad were thinking about schools
离家近的大学
close to home in the city.
别扯了 眼光放远
Nonsense. Think bigger.
放到最远 放在罗斯格雷预备学院上
Think biggest. Think Rosegray Preparatory Academy.
小乔瑟夫
Now, young Joseph,
我也给你定了一些计划
I have been making some plans for you, too.
谢谢 但是我还不想充实我的简历
Uh, thanks, but I don't really wanna pad my resume.
不 我想的是给你准备一些
No, I was thinking more along the lines of
有趣的夏日活动
active summer diversions.
你想不想学习骑马
How would you like to learn to ride horses?
马
Horses?
听起来很棒
That's pretty awesome.
你好 我的名字叫薄荷胡椒
别放我出来
奶奶是布里奇波特女王吗
Is Grandma, like, the Queen of Bridgeport?
不是 乔
No, Joe.
是的
Yes.
你们来了
Hey, there you are!
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
欢迎 你好 亲爱的 你好
Welcome. Hello, sweetheart. Hello.
你们好啊
Hi, hi, hi.
-见到你很高兴 -你好
- Nice to see you. - Hi.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks for having us.
谢谢你们能来 谢谢
Thanks for coming. Thank you, thank you.
你好 特鲁迪
Hi, Trudy.
邻居朋友们
Uh, friends and neighbors,
听我说几句
listen up for a moment.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you all for being here.
我要向你们介绍我的孙子们
I wanted you to meet my grandsons,
弗朗西斯和乔
Francis, and Joe.
我很高兴他们能来和我一起
I'm just thrilled to have them here with me.
所以我希望你们也能在今晚
So I hope you get a chance to say hi to them
认识一下他们
during the course of the evening.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
去拿点吃的吧 伙计们
Go get some food, you guys.
谢谢你们的到来 真的很感谢
Thanks for coming. A lot.
我还以为这个城镇不可能更丑陋了呢
Just when I thought this town couldn't get any uglier.
等等 你是小杰西·霍珀
Wait, is that little Jesse Hooper?
你是警♥察♥了
Hey, you're a cop.
已经有一会儿了
For a while now.
她是我的副手
She's my deputy.
-你好 伊斯拉 -你好
‐ Hey, Ezra. ‐ Hey.
我对劳拉的去世很遗憾
I'm, uh, real sorry about Laura.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你 那是水雷
I'm telling you, it was a naval mine.
水雷 在布里奇波特
A naval mine? In Bridgeport?
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表