剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
-我们只剩五分钟了 -嗯
- We only have five minutes left. - Yeah.
我们应该用钟砸破门吗
Should we just break down the door with the clock?
我们可以藏在长凳后面吗
Could we hide it behind a bench?
不 我们已经试过了 得打破常规
No, we already tried that. We need to think outside the box.
电箱呢
An electrical box?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
垃圾箱呢
How about a garbage can?
不 那明天早上就会被收到垃圾场了
No, it'll end up in a dump tomorrow morning.
路灯顶上呢
How about the top of the lamppost?
是啊 因为没有人会注意到我们拿着梯子乱晃
Yeah, 'cause no one will notice us walking around with a ladder.
也许我们永远想不出办法了
Maybe we'll never figure this out.
我们可以忘了罗斯格雷
We can just forget Rosegrave,
你可以回迪克森市 和你的女友一起
and you can be back in Dixon City with your girlfriend.
我和艾玛其实已经分手了
Emma and I actually broke up.
什么
What?
你没和我说过
You didn't tell me this.
没想到要说
Didn't come up.
还是专心这个谜题吧
Just focus on the puzzle, please?
嗯...
Yeah. Um...
好了 时间
Okay. Time.
时间 放眼时间之外
Time. It said look further than the time.
嗯
Yeah.
也许那说明其实不是时间
So maybe that means that it's not time?
好 "放眼时间之外
Okay. "Look further than the time.
平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
A flat face will chime."
怎么了
What?
钥匙 时间 平淡 钟声 我觉得应该是音乐
Key. Time. Flat. Chime. I think it's music.
钥匙[键位] 平淡[平音] 钟声[谐音]
你会弹吗
You play?
我从5岁弹到12岁
From when I was five to around 12.
后来改吹黑管了 你呢
Then I switched to clarinet. What about you?
嗯 我妈妈到去年为止一直逼我上钢琴课
Yeah, my mom made me take piano lessons up until last year,
所以我懂一些
so I know some stuff.
那我们再来看看
Okay, so let's try this again.
"三加三得五
Uh, "three and three make five.
加上下面的一 平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
Add one below, and a flat face will chime."
平淡的脸庞
A flat face.
平淡[降A]的脸庞
A flat face.
降A 就是这个键位[钥匙]
A flat. That's the key it's in.
好了
Okay.
三加三得五
"Three and three make five."
等等 三度音程加三度音程是五度 对吗
Wait. A third interval and a third interval make a fifth. Right?
-对 -对 所以是降A
- Yeah. - Yeah. So it's A flat,
-升三 C -对
- three up, C. - Yeah.
再升三 那是降E
Three more, that's E flat.
再加一
Then add one more.
也就是F 但上面说是"下面的"
Which is F, but it says "add below,"
那就回到了最开始
which takes it to the beginning.
所以是F 降A C 降E
So, it's F, A flat, C, E flat.
F A C E[脸]
F. A. c. E.
"脸 平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
"Face, and a flat face will chime."
为什么没用
Why didn't it work?
我不知道 我们哪里做错了
I don't know. What are we doing wrong?
加上下面的一
"Add one below.
平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
A flat face will chime."
"请同时回答所有的问题"
"Please answer questions all at the same time."
是和♥弦♥
It's a chord.
太厉害了
Whoa, that's cool.
怎么了
What?
真不敢相信你竟然一开始觉得是钟
I can't believe you thought it was the clock.
我们赶紧出去吧
Let's get out of here.
还有三分钟
We have three minutes.
你...怎么了
What are-- What?
我们找到钥匙了 夏洛克
We found the key, Sherlock.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God.
凯莉 是那个符号♥
Callie, that's the symbol.
把手上没有锁
There's no lock or handle.
弗兰克 我们该走了
Frank, we should go.
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
恭喜两位
Congratulations, scholars.
欢迎加入罗斯格雷
Welcome to Rosegrave.
好样的
Well done.
好样的 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
测试很有趣
The test was interesting.
我知道那不是什么常规测试 但我们学校也一样
I realize it was unconventional, but so is our school.
最后一个测试考量候选人的时间管理
The final test measures a candidate's timing,
反应和随机应变的能力
reaction, ability to improvise.
你们俩都通过了
And you both passed.
为你自己高兴吧 弗朗西斯
Be happy for yourself, Francis. Mm?
来吧 亲爱的
Come, dear.
喝茶吗
Cup of tea?
你外婆说过你很特殊
Your grandmother said you were exceptional.
这也证明了这一点
This proves it.
你的妈妈也曾高分通过了这些考试
You know, your mother passed with flying colors.
什么意思 我妈妈没上过罗斯格雷
What do you mean? My mom never went to Rosegrave.
是的 她选择不去 但是...
No. She opted not to, but...
她永远领先众人一步
She was always a step ahead.
永远在思考
Always thinking.
不管你向她抛出什么问题
No matter what you threw at her.
祝你好运 弗兰克
Good luck, Frank.
我忠心希望你能考虑我们的邀请
I sincerely hope you take us up on our offer.
布里奇波特其实也挺好的
You know, Bridgeport's actually kind of nice.
当然了 我们这里有所有人想要的一切
Duh. We have everything anyone could ever want.
游乐场 威尔特熟食店 音像店
Arcade. Wilt's. Video store.
迪克森市根本比不了我们
Dixon City has nothing on us.
你妈妈肯定很喜欢在这里长大的日子
I bet your mom loved growing up here.
嗯
Yeah.
对不起 我不是故意...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
不 没关系
No, no. It's fine.
你很幸运 你还有弗兰克 特鲁迪姑姑和你♥爸♥爸
You're lucky you have Frank, your Aunt Trudy, and your dad.
而我
Me.
只有我和我妈妈
It's just me and my mom.
如果她卷入什么犯罪活动
If she was involved in any criminal activity,
-我不... -喂
- I don't-- - Hey.
我不是很酷的警♥察♥妈妈 但我在你身边
Look. I'm no cool cop mom, but I'm here.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
快走 快跑
Go. Run.
好吧 再和我解释一下
Okay, so explain it to me again.
你们俩单独待在一个上锁的房♥间里
You guys were alone in a locked room.
嗯
Yeah.
是测试
For the test.
我们一开始先做笔试
Mm-hmm. Well, first we did the written component,
有数学 文学 科学和历史
which was math, English, science, and history.
最后的测试是让我们待在一个上锁的房♥间里
And the final test was us in a locked room.
但你们是被困住的 所以得逃出来吗
Okay, but it was trapped, though, so you guys had to escape.
我们不是被困住的 而是有一个谜题
We weren't trapped. It was a puzzle.
是的 太疯狂了
Yeah, it was so crazy.
我们要在钢琴上按下正确的音
We had to play just the right notes on the piano
才能找到打开门的钥匙
to find the key to open the door.
真的很有意思
It was actually so fun.
我们在那个房♥间里还发现了一道暗门
And we found this secret door in the room.
等等 在那个上锁的房♥间里
Wait, hold on. There was a secret door
-还有一道暗门 -是的
- inside the locked room? - Yeah.
也许她把价值连城的珠宝都放在那里
Like, maybe it's where she keeps her priceless jewels or something.
我觉得是骷髅
I'm thinking skeletons.
不管那扇门后面有什么
Whatever was behind that door,
那上面有我妈妈画的那个符号♥
it had the symbol my mom drew on it.
来
Come on.
不
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表