剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
《哈迪男孩》前情提要
Previously, on Hardy Boys...
你外甥现在在哪
Where's your nephew now?
三个星期前 他消失了
Three weeks ago, he disappeared.
我认为你能找到他
And I believe you're the man to find him.
我们知道你在找鲁珀特·卡恩
We know that you're looking for Rupert Khan.
我们也在找卡恩先生
We are also looking for a Mr. Khan.
麦克法兰院长说
Dean McFarlane said that my mom
我妈妈发现了一些改变她的事
found out something that changed her.
她说她的家族控制着这座小镇
She said her family was running the town,
她要曝光他们
and she wanted to expose it.
她写了一篇文章 但一直没发表
She wrote a piece, but it never got published.
-你说得他们好像是什么 -秘密组织
- You're making them sound like they're-- - A secret organization.
他们就是
That's what they are.
我们去兜兜风 乔伊
We're going for a ride, Joey.
-我不再是你的共犯了 的确不是
- I'm not your accomplice anymore. - No, you're not.
你是我的筹码
You're my leverage.
-史黛茜呢 -怎么了
- So, where's Stacy? - Why?
我以为你们俩关系不错
I thought you two were hitting it off.
-她看起来不错 就是... -嗯
- She seems nice. If not... - Yeah.
...有点奇怪
...A little odd.
我出生警探世家
I come from a family of detectives.
我要做我天生会做的事
I'm gonna do what comes naturally.
-乔 -你来这里干什么
- Joe? - What are you doing here?
他好像觉得雇我的人
He seems to think that whoever hired me
和杀死他妈妈的人有关系
had something to do with killing his mom.
所以 叫格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克来
So, get Gloria Estabrook.
放了他 我不会说第二遍
Let him go. I won't ask again.
很好 我也懒得再和你说话了 格洛丽亚在哪里
That's good, 'cause I'm tired of talking to you. Where's Gloria?
-伙计 喂 -喂
- Buddy. Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Hey!
好 我去叫她
All right. I'll get her.
很好
Good.
抱歉
Sorry.
-很抱歉 -你说了你不会伤害我的
- I'm sorry. - You said you wouldn't hurt me.
你没事吧 我不是故意的
Are you okay? I didn't mean to.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
你没事吧 乔
Are you all right, Joe?
-我没事 -你是谁
- I'm fine. - Who are you?
你为什么抓着我的外孙
Why are you holding my grandson?
JB·考克斯
JB Cox.
我是你雇来偷走那个雕像的人 后来...
I'm the guy you hired to steal back that idol, and then...
还被威胁了
threatened.
因为那个雕像里面还有东西
Because there was something else inside.
你好吗
How are you?
好了 说来好笑
Right, well, funny story.
那东西是这位乔发现的
Joe, here, is the one who found it.
真的吗 乔
Is that true, Joe?
是的
Yeah, it's true.
我就带他来找你了
And I brought him to you.
我希望这意味着你可以把钱给我
So I'd like to think that means that you can pay me,
我就能离开这里了 怎么样
and I can make my way out of here. Sound good?
你真的觉得你能闯进我家
Do you really think you can barge into my house,
挟持我的外孙 问我要钱吗
hold my grandson hostage, and demand money from me?
至少有用 不是吗
I mean, it's working, isn't it?
谢谢你 斯特凡
Thank you, Stefan.
-应该的 太太 -找科林局长来
- Of course, ma'am. - Now get Chief Collig.
你知道斯特凡有这种本事吗
Did you know Stefan could do that?
好了
Well.
看来我们三个有很多事要聊了
It would seem the three of us have quite a lot to discuss.
哈迪男孩
第一季第十集
你确定你没受伤吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you're not hurt, my dear?
我没事
I'm fine.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我绝对不希望
Having you involved in my problems
把你们卷进我的麻烦里
is the last thing I wanted to have happen.
但真的是你拿出了雕像中的碎片吗
But is it true you removed the piece from the idol?
-什么都别说 乔 -你为什么这么说 弗朗西斯
- Don't tell her anything, Joe. - Why would you say that, Francis?
JB偷走的雕像是你的渔船找到的
The idol that JB stole from you was found by your fishing boat.
你向我们俩隐瞒了阿斯蒂克号♥的事
You lied to both of us about the Astghik.
我雇那个人拿回本该属于我的东西
I hired that man to get back what's rightfully mine.
你们只需要知道这些就够了
That's all you need to know.
你到现在为止和我们说过实话吗
Has anything you've told us so far been the truth?
当然了
Yes. Of course.
但是雕像里的东西真的在你们手上吗
But do you have what was inside the idol?
不在我们手上
We don't have it.
为什么不让你弟弟来回答呢
Why don't you let your brother answer?
你不回答我们的问题 我们就什么都不告诉你
We're not telling you anything until you answer our questions.
很好
Very well.
问吧
Ask away.
雕像里的东西 是它害妈妈被杀的吗
That thing that was inside the idol. Is that what got Mom murdered?
-什么 -她是被杀的
- What? - She was murdered.
外婆
Grandma.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不不不 警♥察♥和我说
No, no, no. The, the police told me
是那辆车冲出了大路
that the car slipped off the road.
他们说是一个意外
They said it was an accident.
不 不是的
No, it wasn't.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
有个叫卡恩太太的女人
This lady named Mrs. Khan.
她雇我们的爸爸找她的外甥 鲁珀特
She hired our father to find her nephew, Rupert.
我们的妈妈和鲁珀特在合作一则报道
Rupert and our mom were working on a story together.
我们觉得有人为了阻止这篇报道面世而杀了她
We think she was killed to stop the story from coming out.
你怎么能不告诉我呢
How could you not tell me that?
我们不知道该信任谁
We didn't know who to trust.
我们现在依然不知道
We still don't.
好了 什么情况
Okay. What's your situation?
-是乔 -乔
- It's Joe. - Joe?
我看到他和那个JB·考克斯一起上车了
I saw him in a car with that JB Cox guy.
一辆车 什么意思
A car? What do you mean?
他们是去兜风了吗
Like, were they going for a ride?
如果他们只是去兜风 这就算不上有情况了
This wouldn't be a situation if they were just going for a ride.
那JB是把他抓走了吗
So, did JB take him or something?
他没有把他放在后备箱里 但是...
He didn't put him in the trunk, but...
我觉得乔不是自愿跟他走的
I don't think Joe went with him by choice.
我们得告诉我妈妈
We need to tell my mom.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
迪克森警局都确认那是一个意外了
Dixon City PD was convinced it was an accident.
我的外孙们听到的可不是这样
My grandsons heard otherwise.
他们怎么会知道警♥察♥都不知道的事
How could they learn something the police couldn't?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们怎么能确定这不是卡恩刻意玩弄芬顿呢
How do we know Khan wasn't playing Fenton for some other reason?
只要这说法有一丝真实性 我都要知道
If there's any truth in that, I'll find it,
并处理背后的人
and deal with those responsible.
我该怎么处理他
What do I do with him?
你知道该怎么处理他
You know what to do with him.
你确定你看到的是JB吗
You're sure it was JB you saw?
你看清车牌号♥了吗
Did you get a license plate?
没有 一切发生得太快了
No. It all happened so fast.
我觉得应该是数字开头的
I think it started with a number.
或者字母
Or letter.
不 是...是数字
No, no. It was, it was a number.
-不 是字母 -你能描述一下那辆车子吗
- Was it? No, it was a letter. - Can you describe the car?
蓝黑双色四门 应该是1983年款的
Two-tone black and blue four-door. I believe 1983 model.
非常诱人
Really throaty exhaust.
你为什么不一开始就提供这些信息
Why didn't you start with that?
接下来由这位警官来记录你的描述
This officer here is gonna take the rest of your statement.
待在这里 我要去打一个电♥话♥
Stay here. I need to make a call.
喂
Hello?
特鲁迪 是我 乔在家吗
Trudy, it's me. Is Joe home?
不在 怎么了
No. Why?
费尔·科恩和碧芙刚刚来警局报♥警♥
Phil Cohen and Biff just came in to report something.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表