剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Oh. Okay.
我看见她了 她现在在大厅
I see her. She's in the lobby.
跟上她 但别跟得太近
Stay with her, but keep your distance.
这就去
On it.
你不应该这么说
That's not how you do it.
你应该说"了解"或者"收到"
It's "Roger" Or "Copy."
天啊 闭嘴吧 费尔
Okay, shut up, Phil. Jesus.
嫌疑人进入视野 持续跟进 完毕
Suspect is in sight. We're in pursuit. Over.
快来
Come on.
哈迪 地下层有可疑活动
Hardy, suspicious activity in the basement level.
厄恩在储藏室里 完毕
Ern's down in the storeroom. Over.
对讲机不能用了
It's not working.
-不能用了 -对
‐ It's not working? ‐ No. Ugh.
快点 她来了
Come on, she's coming.
这是锁着的
Hey, it's, it's locked.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
-能用吗 -不 你来了
- Is it working? - No-- there you are.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她刚刚从那头的门出来 门锁了
She just came out that door at the end. It's locked.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
不好意思 打扰了
Uh, sorry to bother you.
我住在215号♥房♥间
I'm staying in room 215.
我自己住 因为我是个成年人
Alone, because I am an adult.
然后呢 其实我有点头皮屑的毛病
And, uh, you see, I have a, uh, dandruff problem.
我想问问你有没有
I was wondering if you had
那种小瓶的护发素
any of those little bottles of conditioner.
好的 当然有
Yes, yes. Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-这个不是花香味的吧 -不是
- Doesn't smell like flowers, does it? - No.
你能再给我拿几瓶吗
Would you mind getting me a few more bottles, please?
-没问题 -谢谢
‐ Sure. ‐ Thank you.
-抱歉 -没事的
‐ Oh, sorry. ‐ It's okay.
先生 给
Here you are, sir.
谢谢 你还有洗发水吗
Thank you. Do you have any shampoo, too?
当然
Sure.
孩子们
Boys?
你们能帮我把车上的东西搬下来吗
Can you help me unload the car?
弗兰克
Frank?
乔
Joe?
去外婆家了 晚点回来吃晚饭 弗兰克
我也是 乔
凯莉 费尔
Callie, Phil.
你们留在这放哨 好吗
You guys stay here. Keep watch, okay?
好的
'Kay.
我喜欢你的大衣
I like your coat.
谢谢 这是我爸爸的
Thanks. It's my dad's.
-住手 -切特
‐ Hey, hey, hey. - Chet?
厄恩 我们不是来伤害你的
Ern, we're not... We're not here to harm you.
我们就是想聊聊 好吗
We just want to talk, okay?
我们相信你说的在阿斯蒂克号♥上发生的事
We believe you about what happened on the Astghik.
厄恩
Ern,
你见过这个吗
does this mean anything to you?
那个符号♥
That symbol?
就是它害得大家都被杀了
That's what got everyone killed.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean it got everybody killed?
那天晚上
That night.
是我负责的一次拉网
It was one of my first runs.
一切都和以往没什么不同
It seemed like it was all business as usual.
拉起渔网 把鱼倒进水箱里
You, you haul the fish, and dump them in the hold.
突然 船向一边倾斜
And then suddenly, the boat pitched to one side.
我们的渔网网住了什么东西
Something was caught in our net.
是一架很老的飞机
It was a... an old plane.
里面有东西
There's something inside!
是一个盒子
It's a box!
捞上来
Get it!
盒子上就有这个符号♥
It had that symbol on it.
厄恩 你看到盒子里有什么了吗
Ern, did you see what was inside that box?
没有 船长拿走了那个盒子
No. The-- The captain wanted to keep it for himself.
好像他打开盒子之前
It's... It's like he had an idea
就知道里面装的是什么了
of what it was before he even opened it.
几个小时之后
A couple hours later,
一个我见过最高的人出现了
the tallest man I've ever seen showed up.
大概有两米一那么高
Had to be seven feet tall.
梳到脑后的浓密白发
Shock-white hair slicked back.
黑色皮质军用雨衣
Black leather trench coat.
切特 他杀了所有的人
He killed them all, Chet.
如果盒子里的东西真的那么重要
If what was in the box is that important,
他会再来找我的
they'll come after me again.
我觉得唯一能信任的人是伊斯塔布鲁克夫人
I thought the only person I could trust was Mrs. Estabrook,
因为那艘船是她的
'cause she owned the boat.
我觉得大家会相信她说的话
I figured she could make people listen.
厄恩 让我们帮助你吧
Ern, let us help you.
至少让我们带你去报♥警♥
At least let us take you to the police.
没门 我才不要离开这里
No way. I, I am not leaving this place.
那我们带警♥察♥来见你
Then we'll bring them to you.
他们能够保护你
They can protect you.
别出♥卖♥♥♥我 切特
Don't double-cross me here, Chet.
我不会的
I won't.
我保证 我发誓
I promise. I swear.
我得打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a call.
你好 我能用下你的外部电♥话♥吗
Hi. Can I use your house phone, please?
-我是霍珀 -你好 我是弗兰克·哈迪
‐ Hooper. - Hi. It's, it's Frank Hardy.
你好 弗兰克 有什么事吗
Oh, hey, Frank. What's up?
你能来一趟丹顿酒店吗
Can you come to the Dundurin Hotel?
我有点忙 出什么事了
Uh, I'm a little busy. What's wrong?
我们找到阿斯蒂克号♥上的那个孩子了
We found the kid from the Astghik.
他正躲在地下室里
He's hiding in the basement.
-他现在独自一人 -等等 慢点说
- He's in there alone-- - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
哪个孩子
What kid?
厄恩·考莫
Ern Cullmore.
他非常害怕 你们得快点来
He's real scared. You need to get down here.
好的 我马上出发
Okay. I'm leaving now.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank? Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
你给海岸警卫队打个电♥话♥
Hey, can you call the Coast Guard,
给我找到那艘沉没渔船的信息
get me whatever information you can find out
越详细越好
about that fishing boat that went down.
阿斯...阿斯什么的
The Ast‐‐ Ast something?
我要去丹顿酒店
I'm going to the Dundurin Hotel.
切特 说话
Chet, come in.
切特
Chet.
切特 你得赶紧离开那里
Chet, you need to get out of there.
切特 说话
Chet, come in.
切特 你能听到吗
Chet, can you hear me?
-弗兰克 你说什么 -切特 你能收到吗
‐ Frank, what'd you say? ‐ Chet, do you read me?
-切特 你得赶紧离开... -弗兰克
- Chet, you need to get out of‐‐ now. ‐ Frank!
有人过去了 切特 如果你能听到
Someone's coming. Chet, if you can hear me,
赶紧离开
get out, now.
弗兰克 谁来了
Frank, who's coming?
他不见了
He's gone.
特鲁迪 你怎么来了 一切都还好吧
Trudy. What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
不好 格洛丽亚
No, Gloria. It's not.
芬顿让我照顾这两个男孩
Fenton left the boys in my care,
我不喜欢你越俎代庖
and I don't appreciate you stepping in and over me.
特鲁迪 我只是见到他们很开心
Trudy, I was just excited to see them.
他们在哪里
Well, where are they?
他们说他们今晚会回来吃晚餐的
They said they'd be home for dinner tonight.
他们不在这里
Well, they're not here.
他们今天一整天都不见人影
They've been gone all day.
特鲁迪 亲爱的 你没有自己的孩子
Trudy, darling, you don't have children of your own.
如果...如果他们不知道谁才是掌事的
If‐if they don't know who the boss is,
就会一直耍着你玩
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表