剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
《哈迪男孩》前情提要
Previously, on Hardy Boys...
为什么我妈妈调查
Why did my mother's investigation
布里奇波特的权贵家族会调查到罗斯格雷
into Bridgeport's powerful families lead her to Rosegrave?
二十分钟后来温室见我
因为如果能操控未来领袖
Because if you can control the future leaders,
就能操控全世界
you can control the world.
你说得他们好像是什么秘密组织
You're making them sound like they're a secret organization?
他们就是
That's what they are.
我觉得这跟
I think it has something to do
我外婆有关 还有我曾外祖父
with my grandmother and my great-grandfather,
还有他们那种掌控所有事情的魔力
and this weird power that they have over everything.
我只是很高兴你在这里
I'm just glad that you're here,
因为我不觉得我一个人能做到这些
cause I don't think I could have done this alone.
住手 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
听你弟弟的 弗兰克
Listen to your brother, Frank.
这是JB·考克斯
- This is JB Cox.
我从一个杀手那里偷了个金像
I stole a golden idol from a killer,
你们欠我五万
and you guys cost me fifty grand.
你的买♥♥家和我们妈妈的谋杀案有关
Your buyer has something to do with our mother's murder.
已经证实这块布料是警♥察♥外套上的
We got confirmation that this comes from a police-issue jacket.
是科林的大衣
It's Collig's jacket.
-那块碎片在哪 -什么碎片
- Where is the piece? - What piece?
接招
Hey, stretch!
我发誓我没看到他 我停不下来
I swear I didn't see him. I, I couldn't stop.
我做了什么
What did I do?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
拜托 谁给他叫救护车啊
Please, somebody get him an ambulance!
等等 别靠近他 别靠近他
Hold on, hold on. Don't go near him. Don't go near him.
我要看看他有没有事
I have to see if he's okay.
这是我叔叔的车 我刚考到驾照
This is my uncle's car and I just got my license...
-你叫什么名字 -史黛茜
- What's your name? - Stacy.
史黛茜 没事的 史黛茜
Stacy, it's gonna be okay, Stacy.
-他不动了 -没事的
- He's not moving. - It's okay.
乔
Joe!
我都没有看到他 我停不下车
I didn't even see him. I mean, I, I couldn't stop.
他突然冒出来 我...
He came out of nowhere and I...
-我做了什么 -深呼吸
- What did I do? - Just take a deep breath.
好了 没事的
Okay? It's gonna be okay.
别碰他
Don't touch him.
发生了什么
What happened?
他之前在追我们
He was chasing us.
然后跑到了这个女孩的车前
And he just jumped right in front of this girl's car.
-我停不下车 -警官 确认他的生命体征
- I, I couldn't stop. - Officer, check for vitals.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
小姑娘 你要跟着一位警官
Young lady, you're gonna have to come down to the station
去一趟警♥察♥去
with one of these officers.
孩子们 你们跟我来
Boys, you can come along with me.
伙计们 上车吧 来
Guys, get inside. Come on. Get inside, please.
你觉得他是死透了吗
You think he's dead, dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
哈迪男孩
第一季第八集
孩子们 你们很幸运
Boys, you got lucky.
你们俩都没事就好
Glad to see you're both okay.
你们知道这个人为什么要追你们吗
Now, any idea why that guy might have been chasing you?
可能是报复我们之前在莫顿农场抓他
Probably to get revenge for capturing him on the Morton farm.
嗯 他不知道从哪里冒出来的
Yeah, he kind of came out of nowhere.
不知道从哪里
Nowhere.
不知道
Nowhere.
史黛茜还好吧
Is Stacy okay?
嗯 她正在检查身体 并录口供
Yes. She's in there getting checked and giving her statement.
-好 -他有没有和你们说什么
- Right. - Did he say anything to you at all?
谁派他来的 他来布里奇波特干什么
Who sent him? What he's doing in Bridgeport?
没有
No.
我说了 我们什么不知道
Uh, like I said, we don't know anything.
拜托 你们肯定知道些什么
Come on. You gotta know something.
局长 他们应该累了
Chief, I think they're tired.
霍珀 你去把取一下这位死去逃犯的
Hooper, why don't you go and get a report on our dead escapee
法医办公室报告
down to coroner's office.
好的
Will do.
我已经联♥系♥你们的特鲁迪姑姑了 她马上来
I called your Aunt Trudy. She's on her way.
听着 这家伙已经是第三次
Now, look, this is the third time
冲你们来了
this guy's come after you.
你们肯定知道些什么
You gotta know something.
我们只知道
The only thing we know
好像没有人能关得住他
is that nobody seemed to be able to keep him.
他从医院逃脱
He escaped from the hospital,
然后又从你们的监狱里逃出来
and then right out of your jail.
那到底是怎么回事呢
How'd that happen, anyways?
我还在努力查清楚
I'm still trying to figure that out.
我爸爸说有人逃脱往往说明有内鬼
You know, my dad says that escapes are usually inside jobs.
乔
Joe...
你♥爸♥爸 你♥爸♥爸是一个好警♥察♥
Your dad... Your dad's a good cop.
但是他该好好斟酌对年轻冲动的男孩们说的话
But he better watch what he says to young, impressionable boys.
孩子们 你们没事吧
Boys. You okay?
谢谢你的帮助 以斯拉
Thanks so much for helping, Ezra
来 回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
来
Come on.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我们不知道他为什么盯着他们俩不放
We have no idea why he's gone after the boys.
他们什么都不告诉我
And they're not telling me anything.
如果你能告诉我什么...
So, if there's anything you can tell me...
不能
No.
想听听我的建议吗
You want a piece of advice?
管好这两个孩子
Keep those boys under control.
因为他们似乎总会惹上麻烦
Because trouble seems to follow them.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
走吧
Come on.
特鲁迪
Trudy!
谢谢你这么快就打电♥话♥给我
Thanks for calling me so quickly.
当然了
Of course.
-希望他们没事 -盯上他们的那个男人...
- I hope they're okay. - The man that was after them is...
他不会再找他们麻烦了 他死了
He won't be coming after them again. He's dead.
-回头聊 -好
- Call you later? - Yeah.
他不会再惹麻烦了 女士
Well, he's not gonna be a problem anymore, ma'am.
-局长 -霍珀
- Hey, Chief? - Hooper.
我拿到你要的这份报告了
I got that report that you asked for.
太好了 谢谢你
Uh, great. Thank you.
医务人员检查过你们的身体状况了吗
The paramedics, they checked you and everything?
嗯
Yeah.
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
史黛茜
Stacy?
我看到她离开警局了 她看起来还行
I saw her leaving the police station. She seemed okay.
她的遭遇真是太可怕了
What a terrible thing for her to experience.
你们俩也是
You boys, too.
如果你们中有人出任何事 我...
If anything happened to either of you, I...
我不知道我会怎么办
I don't know what I'd do.
特鲁迪姑姑
Aunt Trudy?
嗯
Yeah?
你会更想我们 对吗
You'd miss me more, right?
说真的 我们没事
Seriously, we're fine.
史黛茜救了我们的命 所以...
Stacy saved our lives. So...
她在我看来[书上]很棒
She's pretty cool in my book.
说到书...
Speaking of books...
对了
Yeah.
你们的爸爸还没回来
So, your dad's not back,
你们得去上学
and you need to go to school.
所以现在你们正式算布里奇波特的孩子了
So, you are officially Bridgeport boys now.
什么
What?
没有那么糟的 只是待到你♥爸♥爸回来为止
It's not that bad. It's just till your dad gets back.
你们可以成为神秘的新学生
You can be the mysterious new kids.
-好吗 -我们能不能推迟上课
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表