剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not here to mock you. We just need to know what happened.
我告诉你们一件事
I will tell you one thing.
你们所站立的这片土地遭到了诅咒
The ground you walk on is cursed.
如果你们不小心行事 你们的生命也会招致诅咒
Now, if you're not careful, your lives will be, too.
我只能说这么多
That is all I have to say.
好吧 多谢了
Okay. Thanks a lot.
注意了 注意了
Hear ye! Hear ye!
恶魔之爪
现场表演
谁有勇气踏入我们的帐篷
Who among ye be brave enough to step inside our tent?
恶魔之爪扭曲的过去在等待
The tormented past of Demon's Paw awaits.
但是小心 这可不适合心脏脆弱的家伙
But be warned! It is not for the faint of heart!
准备好大吃一惊吧 准备好身临其境吧
Prepare to be amazed! Prepare to be intrigued!
准备好惊惧不已吧
Prepare to be horrified!
欢迎 欢迎 布里奇波特的居民们
Welcome. Welcome, Bridgeport residents,
来到恶魔之爪的传说中
to the tale of Demon's Paw.
孩子们 小心了
Children, be warned.
这一切都始于一群勇敢的人
It all began with a group of brave men.
愿他们的记忆永远流传
May their memory live on.
我们的故事从1915年开始
Our story begins all the way back in 1915,
那时布里奇波特小镇才刚刚建立
when the town of Bridgeport had yet to be founded,
这片土地上只有田地和山坡
and the land was nothing but fields and hills.
一群矿工发现了这片土地蕴藏的潜力
A group of miners saw potential in this land.
黄金的潜力
Potential for gold.
他们觉得只要在这块土地上挖下去
They thought if they put their backs into mining this land,
就能拥有美好的未来
they could make their fortune.
这场著名的探险的领头者便是我
And this famous expedition was led by me:
杨·科瓦斯基
Jan Kowalsky.
但是我却不知道在这一天里
But little did I know what would await me
等待我的命运是什么
on this fateful day.
他们越挖越深
As they dug deeper into the land,
他们发现自己挖到了前无古人的深度
they found themselves deeper than any man had dug before.
高温和臭气都没有
Despite the foul fumes and intense heat,
让他们停下手中的工作 他们挖到了一堵坚实的墙
they kept on digging until they hit upon a solid wall.
一个矿工用力一击 打碎了墙壁
One miner wound up a mighty blow and smashed the barrier.
他们看到了地狱
They saw into Hell,
唤醒了恶魔
and awoken a demon!
人们四散逃命
The men ran!
他们想逃命 但是矿井开始崩塌
They ran, but the mine caved in around them!
不 快跑啊 快离开这里 不
Oh, no! Run, men! Get out of here! Oh, no!
我的...女儿
My... daughter.
杨·科瓦斯基受了重伤
Jan Kowalsky was fatally injured...
躺在他可怜的女儿怀中 死去了
and died in the loving arms of his poor, poor daughter.
他最后的遗言是...
His final words were...
"那是...一个恶魔"
"It was... A demon."
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
太感谢了 太感谢了
You're too kind. You're too kind.
谢谢
Thank you.
轮到我了 轮到我了
My turn! My turn!
喂 小子
Hey. Hey, you.
觉得自己运气不错吗
You feeling lucky?
来射气球测测自己的运气吧
Test your luck at the Balloon Bust.
你知道吗 我的确觉得自己运气不错
You know what? I am feeling lucky.
-你太自大了 -那又怎么了 我势头很旺
- You're getting cocky. - So what? I'm on a streak.
射中红线 就能赢大奖
Get the red line, and you win the big prize.
红线是什么
What's a red line?
我身后的墙上有三个红色气球
Behind me and pinned to this wall are three red balloons.
给你三支飞镖
You get three darts.
如果你全部射爆了 就能赢下大奖
If you burst all three, you win the big prize.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
这就是看起来很简单 这样才能骗到你
It's supposed to look easy. That's how they trick you.
这些气球没充满气 飞镖头还很钝
The balloons are under-inflated, and the darts are dull.
这些飞镖很锋利
The darts are very sharp.
别想了 乔
Forget it, Joe.
你太低估我了
You underestimate me.
-来吧 -你很自大 小子 我喜欢
- Let's do it. - You're cocky, kid. I like that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他射爆了一个 还能连射第二个吗 伙计们
He burst one. Will he get another, folks?
你怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
-魔法 -他还差一个气球就能完成红线了 伙计们
- Magic. - He's one balloon away from a red line, folks.
布里奇波特历史上
No one in the history of Bridgeport
还没有人完成过红线
has ever won a red line before.
他能做到吗
Can he do it?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回应大家的期盼
Giving the people what they want.
他 他要盲射 伙计们
He, he's gonna shoot blind, folks.
真是太厉害了
That was incredible.
你想要什么大奖都可以
You can have any prize you want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
青蛙 当然是青蛙
The frog. Definitely the frog.
女士想要青蛙 先生
The lady will have the frog, sir.
青蛙 给 孩子
The frog, it is, kid.
太厉害了 好样的 孩子
That was incredible. Way to go, kid.
-给 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
来碰碰运气吧 伙计 来吧
Try your luck, guys. Come on.
他刚刚赢了
He just won.
-玩具不错 呆瓜 -你想干什么 柯蒂斯
- Nice toy, dweebs. - What do you want, Curtis?
-你们怎么作弊的 -我没有作弊
- How'd you cheat? - I didn't cheat.
他赢得公平公正
He won fair and square.
没有人会这么走运
No one's that lucky.
看来我就是这么走运
Yeah, well, I guess I am.
如果你想要赢下大奖 你可以自己去赢
And if you want a prize, you can win one yourself.
-弗兰克 -弗兰克
- Frank! - Frank!
你在这里 你去哪里了
There you are. Where have you been?
恶魔之爪的悲剧中的矿工首领是杨·科瓦斯基
The head miner at the tragedy at Demon's Paw was Jan Kowalsky.
那肯定是安雅的爸爸吧
That's got to be Anya's father, right?
你是从哪里知道的
Where is this all coming from?
我只是...
I just...
我看了一部关于这个的舞台剧
I saw this play about it.
所以她不想说到底发生了什么
That's why she didn't want to talk about what happened.
对
Yeah.
我们得回去
We gotta go back.
走吧
Let's go.
通缉
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
-你要什么 -给我一根玉米热狗 谢谢
- Can I help you? - Could I get a corn dog, please?
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
你们见过这个男孩吗
Have you seen this boy?
-乔 -等等
- Joe. - Hang on.
我不会输的
I can't lose.
有一个男人在找你
There's a man looking for you.
-什么意思 -他到处打听你在哪里
- What do you mean? - He's asking people where you are.
他还有你的照片
He has a photo of you.
这是谁
Who is this?
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to leave. Right now.
好 你认识他吗
Uh, okay. Do you know him?
少问问题 赶紧跑
Less questions. Just run.
快走
Let's move out.
你的运气跑哪里去了 小子
Where's your luck now, kid?
安雅
Anya?
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想来道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我不知道你在那场意外里失去了自己的父亲
I didn't realize you lost your father in the accident.
我和你说了我不会说这些
I told you I don't talk about that.
不 我知道 我也理解
No, I know, and I understand that.
我知道那种感觉
I just know what it feels like.
我最近也失去了我的母亲
I recently lost my mother, too.
是几周前的一起车祸意外
It was a car accident a few weeks ago.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
我很想她
I miss her. You know, a lot.
一直很想
All the time.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表