剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
You don't think I should call her?
我不知道
I don't know!
我才12岁 我又不是约会专家
I'm 12 years old. I'm not a dating expert!
我也不想进监狱
And I don't want to go to jail.
我们可以只讨论这个工具箱吗
So, how about we just focus on this toolbox?
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do.
警♥察♥怎么知道那是你的工具箱
How would the cops even know that it's your toolbox?
我在烙铁上刻了我的名字
I engraved my name onto the soldering iron.
谁会在烙铁上刻名字啊
Who engraves their name in a soldering iron?
我喜欢刻东西行不行
I like to engrave things, all right?
重点是 我们要把它还回去
Point is, we need to get it back.
如果他们发现这是你的工具箱 如果
If they find out it's your toolbox. If.
他们只会猜测是他偷走的
They're just gonna assume he stole it.
你一点事都没有
You're fine!
而且 我也不会让你有事
Besides, I'd never let anything happen to you.
我会永远保护你
I've always got your back.
对吗
Right?
你最好说到做到 弗兰克
You better be right about this, Frank.
因为我不能进儿童监狱 知道吗
'Cause I'm not going to kid jail. All right?
你不会进"儿童监狱"的
You're not going to "kid jail."
仔细想想我们下一步怎么做
Just focus on our next move, please.
那个高个子杀了阿斯蒂克号♥上的所有人
So, the tall guy killed all the people on the Astghik.
可能是为了这雕像
Probably for the idol.
还有里面的其它东西
And whatever it is that was inside of it.
他和海滩上的男人
Him and the guy from the beach.
我想他们都想要这个东西
I think they're after the same thing.
我还是不明白这些跟妈妈有什么关系
I still don't get how any of this connects to Mom.
目前还不得而知
Just don't know yet.
我想我知道从哪里入手了
I think I know where to start.
我该做什么
What am I gonna do?
待在家就好
Just... stay home.
放轻松 别惹麻烦 好吗
Relax. Stay out of trouble okay?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
上班 但是我要先去趟图书馆
Going to work, but first I'm gonna go to the library.
问清楚这本书怎么回事
Ask about this.
今天很帅
You look nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
某人今天很着急啊
Someone's in a hurry today.
是的 非常着急
Yeah. Totally.
你好像总是急着走
Seems like you're always rushing off.
我们还没机会说上几句
We don't get a chance to talk.
现在不就在说吗
Talking now, aren't we?
弗兰克
Frank.
狂欢节之后 我们之间好像有了一堵墙
It's like, ever since the carnival, this wall's gone up.
你不再和我交流
You're not communicating with me.
我很抱歉 特鲁迪姑姑 我
I'm so sorry, Aunt Trudy. I, I--
我真的不是故意让你有这种感受的
I really didn't mean to make you feel that way.
你知道你可以相信我的 对吧
You know you can trust me, right?
对
Yeah.
我 我要迟到了
Oh, look, I'm gon-I'm gonna be late.
好
Yeah.
你外婆一直打电♥话♥来
Oh, your grandmother keeps calling.
她说她需要谈一些
She says she needs to talk
非常重要的事
about something of the utmost importance.
听上去非常像外婆的语气
Yeah, that sounds like Grandma.
我之后会去找她
I'll stop by later.
弗兰克
Frank?
小心点
Be careful.
她咬人吗
She bite?
不是 但她和我们不一样
No, but she's cut from a different cloth than the rest of us.
你的意思是因为她很有钱
You mean 'cause she's rich.
哈迪家族和伊斯塔布鲁克家族之间的区别
There's a lot more than money that separates
可不仅仅是钱
the Hardys from the Estabrooks.
你妈妈曾经活在那个世界 她离开
Your mom was in that world, and she left...
是有原因的
for a reason.
可她还是我的外婆 对吧
She's still my grandma, right?
对 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我该走了
Gotta go.
你好 问个问题可以吗
Hi. Can I ask you a question?
我不知道 你说可以吗
I don't know. Can you?
请问我能问您一个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
可以 你问吧
Yes, you may.
先等你遵守图书馆禁止嚼口香糖的规定了再说
After you observe the library's no chewing gum policy.
好了 有什么可以帮您的吗
Now, how can I help you today?
我想问问曾在6月30日
I just, I wanted to ask you about this book
被借出的这本书
that was taken out on June 30th.
有一章被撕了 是你干的吗
There's a chapter torn out. Are you responsible for this?
不是 是我发现的
No. Uh, that's how I found it.
这本书在我妈妈的遗物里
It was in my mom's stuff.
你妈妈就是劳拉·哈迪吧
Your mom's Laura Hardy.
我听说了那场车祸 我很遗憾
I heard about the accident. I'm sorry.
谢谢关心
Thanks.
关于缺失的这章 你知道什么吗
About this missing chapter, do you know anything about it?
我知道这本书在离开图书馆前
Well, I do know that this book
并不是这个样子
did not leave the library like this.
这章是借出之后才被撕毁的
This chapter was torn out after checkout.
你知不知道她为什么要借走这本书
Do you have any idea why she would have taken it out?
我相信她是为了研究布里奇波特的历史
I'm sure it was part of her research into Bridgeport history.
她好几次从城里来去查阅那些卷宗
She came down from the city several times to access the archives.
我能看看那些卷宗吗
Could I see those?
这是违反图书馆规定的
That would be against library policy.
尤其是卷宗里的那些材料
Especially with materials from the archives.
我能和谁申请查阅卷宗呢
Is there someone I could talk to about that?
你可以和档案管♥理♥员♥申请
You could talk to the archivist.
但是她正在休两个月的假期
But she's on a two-month sabbatical.
好吧
Right.
她借出这本书那天你在这里吗
And you were here the day that she signed this out?
她和你说什么了吗 她举止怪异吗
Did she say anything to you? Was she acting strange?
我很清晰地记得那天
I remember that very clearly.
她就坐在那张桌子
She sat at that desk over there,
全神贯注地看着这本书 喝着咖啡
pouring over this book, drinking her coffee,
她应该知道这也是违反规定的
which she should have known was against the rules.
好吧
Okay.
你看到她是在哪里买♥♥的咖啡了吗
Did you see where she got her coffee from?
在布里奇波特 只有一个地方
There's only one place in Bridgeport
可以买♥♥到一杯像样的咖啡
to get a decent cup of coffee.
威尔特熟食店
弗兰克
So Frank,
你要不要多考虑考虑
you put some more thought into coming
今年和我们一起打棒球
to play baseball with us this year?
我告诉过你了 我不打棒球了
I told you man, I don't play anymore.
来吧 伙计 你有那样的胳膊
Come on, man. With an arm like that?
不打球真是对天赋的浪费
Sitting around is just a sad waste of talent.
一句两句解释不清
It's, uh, it's complicated.
他们真的很需要你 弗兰克
They could really use you, Frank.
来填补切特的不足
To make up for Chet's deficiencies.
等等 你说什么
Oh, hold on. What-
你这女朋友可真棒 老天
Some girlfriend you are. Jeez.
你知道我是你最忠诚的粉丝吧
You know I'm your biggest fan.
威尔特 你有时间吗
Hey, uh, Wilt, you got a minute?
有 对你 我有很多时间
Yeah. For you, I got five.
我就是想问你一个问题
Uh, I just wanted to ask you a question.
没问题
Sure.
我妈妈去世那天早上 她来买♥♥咖啡了吗
Um, did my mom come here for coffee the morning she died?
是的
Yeah, she did.
你们聊天了吗
You guys talk?
聊了
Yeah.
我跟科林局长说过了
Told Chief Collig about it.
他好像不觉得这件事有什么帮助 所以
He didn't seem to think it was all that relevant, so...
所以你们聊过 但你没有告诉我
So you guys talked, and you didn't tell me.
对不起 弗兰克
Look, I'm sorry, Frank.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表