剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
- You okay? - Oh, yeah, it's just my mom.
没什么
Never mind.
你想在这里坐多久都行
You know, you can stay here as long as you need, huh?
吃点东西 聊聊天...
Get some food. Talk...
不行 我有个见面 很重要的见面
I can't. I've got a meeting, and it's an important one.
然后我还赶着要去看比赛 弗兰克是投手
And then I've got a game to catch. Frank's pitching.
-妈妈基因好 -是啊
- Oh! Takes after his mom. - Yeah, he does.
下次可不要过了十几年再来看我了
Hey, don't make it another decade before your next visit?
-不会的 谢谢你 威尔特 -好吧
- I won't. Thanks, Wilt. - All right.
妈妈 等等
Mom. Wait!
我知道 但是...接下来呢
I, I know, but... what's next?
我联♥系♥了我的编辑
Okay, well, I called my editor.
我们今天晚上付印
We go to press end-day,
明天早上应该就能见报
and this should be on the stands by morning.
弗兰克 醒醒
Frank, wake up!
弗兰克 他为什么不醒来
Frank! Why isn't he waking up?
他们会来找我 我们躲不了的
They'll be looking for us. They'll be nowhere for us to hide.
这些人 他们会先窝里斗的
These, these people, they'll turn on each other first.
他们也不是同心协力的
Look, they're not united.
左手都不知道右手在做什么
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
-妈妈 -钥匙
- Mom... - Keys.
醒醒 弗兰克 求你了 醒醒
Wake up, Frank! Please, wake up!
弗兰克 醒醒 快醒来吧
Frankie, come back! Come back to us!
弗兰克 拜托 拜托
Frank, come on! Come on!
求你了 拜托
Please! Please!
我需要你 弗兰克
I need you, Frank.
拜托你醒醒 拜托 求你了
Please wake up! Come on, come on!
弗兰克 弗兰克 是我 乔啊
Frank. Frank, it's me. It's Joe!
-我是乔啊 -我看她了
- It's Joe. - I saw her.
什么
What?
我看到妈妈了
I saw Mom.
来
Come on.
我看到了你和她吵架
I saw the argument you had with her,
在她死那天
the day she died.
你早就知道她有危险 你知道他们要杀了她
You knew she was in danger. You knew they were gonna kill her.
你就这么放任他们
You just let it happen.
不 我警告过她我不能再保护她了
No. I, I warned her I couldn't protect her anymore.
-是你不想保护她 -不不不
- You didn't want to protect her. - No, no, no.
她没有给我机会 她对我太生气了
She didn't give me a chance. She was so angry with me.
比起她自身的安全 她觉得
She cared more about exposing the Circle
曝光魔眼之环更加重要
than she did about her own safety!
你选择了魔眼 放弃了你自己的女儿
You chose The Eye over your own daughter!
她原本现在还该和我们一起的
She should still be here.
要是她听我的 她的确还会和我们一起
She would be if she'd listened to me!
你妈妈做出了选择 你不能责怪你的外婆
Your mother made a choice. You can't blame your grandmother.
不 不 不行
No, no! Oh, no, you don't!
不 不
No! No!
她根本不知道会发生什么
She had no idea what would happen.
左手都不知道右手在做什么
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand's doing.
你当时也在
You were there.
一直都在
The whole time.
站在她的身边
Standing right beside her.
你是唯一一个
You were the only other person
看到我妈妈和外婆吵架的人
who saw the argument between my mom and grandmother.
你也知道阿斯蒂克号♥的事
You knew about the Astghik.
-是你 -你杀了她
- It was you. - You killed her.
不不不 这太荒谬了
No. No, no, no. That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了 告诉他们 斯特凡 不是那样的
It's ridiculous. Tell them. Tell them, Stefan. That's wrong!
不可能是你
You couldn't have!
你想要用魔眼做到比你父亲更伟大的事
You wanted to use The Eye to do more than your father.
做更好的事 她会毁了一切
To do better. She would have ruined it all.
-什么 -她会曝光一切的
- What? - She would have exposed everything!
我是为了你
I did it for you.
她是我的女儿啊
She was my daughter.
-密室要塌了 -凯莉呢
- The Chamber's collapsing! - Where's Callie?
她去追史黛茜了
She went after Stacy.
走吧 快点
Let's go! Come on!
快走 快走 我去拿魔眼
Go. Go. I'll get The Eye.
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife!
爸爸 爸爸 我们该走了
Dad! Dad, we have to go!
爸爸 你快放开他
Dad, you have to let him go!
爸爸 我们得赶紧离开这里了
Dad, we have to go now!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run! Just run, run, run! Run!
快跑
Run! Run!
乔 乔 把你的手给我
Joe! Joe, give me your hand!
快走 快点
Go, let's go!
格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克
Gloria Estabrook.
你因涉嫌杀害维克多·纳博科夫而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Victor Nabokov.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为...
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
-乔... -呈堂证供
- Joe... - ...in a court of law.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗兰克 咖啡呢
Frank, what's, uh, going on with that coffee?
快好了
It's almost done.
看 这就很棒
See, this is nice.
咖啡 麦片 不用担心这个世界被一群
Coffee. Cereal. Not worrying about the world being taken over
魔法秘密组织所控制
by a power-obsessed secret organization.
只是一个普通的家庭早餐
Just a normal family breakfast.
普通的无聊
Normal's boring.
所以我们才有你啊 乔
Yeah, that's why we have you, Joe.
谢了 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
我会很想你们的
You know, I'm really gonna miss you guys.
我都有点习惯那种混乱了
I was kind of getting used to the chaos.
-我以为我们要把你逼疯了 -的确
- I thought we drove you crazy. - Oh, you do.
但是 我喜欢有你们在
But, I like having you around.
那可真不错
Well, that's good to hear,
因为我们商量过
because we were talking,
我们都愿意在布里奇波特多住一段时间
and we would all like to stay in Bridgeport for a while.
我觉得他们应该还需要一名新的警♥察♥局长
Oh, and I think they're looking for a new police chief, too.
等等 你们是认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
如果你愿意的话
If it's okay with you.
-当然了 -太好了
- Yes. Of course! - Good.
当然了
Of course.
不 不
No, no! Aah!
-怎么了 不好吗 -这是...
- What? No good? - Well, it's...
咖啡嘛
Coffee.
史黛茜怎么样了
And what happened to Stacy?
我跟着她跑出了矿道 我们跑出了树林
I followed her through the tunnels and we came out in the woods.
恶魔之爪
她上了一辆车跑了
She got into a van and sped off.
事情又变得扑朔迷离
And the plot thickens.
你知道你们什么都不能说的 对吧
You know you can't say anything, right?
等等 我们拯救了世界 却不能说吗
Wait, we save the world, and we can't talk about it?
那还有什么意思
Where's the fun in that?
我玩得很开心 我也不需要吹嘘
Well, I had fun, and I don't need to brag about it.
嗯 我从来没想到我在上大学前能做这么多事
Yeah. I never thought I'd do so much before college.
等等 我刚刚说漏嘴了吗
Wait. Have I peaked?
是的
Yes.
伙计们 接下来的事交给弗兰克和乔吧
Guys, I think we should let Frank and Joe finish up here.
来 走吧
Come. Come on.
我们要去威尔特的店
Hey, we're gonna go to Wilt's.
你们收拾好了可以也过来
You guys can come when you guys are done.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. Sure, that sounds good.
听着
Uh, listen...
谢谢你们 做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
单凭我们是绝对做不到的
We could have never done this alone.
回头见
See you later.
这个不能吹嘘的规定有多严格
How strict do you think this, uh, no, no bragging thing is?
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表