剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Don't sit.
我的父亲从来不尊重我的看法
My father never respected my opinion.
他把我当外人看待
He treated me like an outsider.
但是魔眼之环远远高于我父亲
But the Circle is bigger than my father.
高于我们所有人
It's bigger than all of us.
所以我在他想要拿着碎片逃走的时候联♥系♥了你们
That's the reason I called you when he tried to flee with his piece.
我们不能让我们过去的嫌隙
We mustn't let our past differences
妨碍我们的未来
get in the way of our future.
同意
Agreed.
等我找到我那块魔眼碎片
When I find my piece of The Eye,
我会记住这一刻
I will remember this moment.
我向你们保证 我不会重蹈他的覆辙
And I can promise you, I won't repeat his mistakes.
你比他以为的要聪明多了
You're wiser than he gave you credit for.
劳拉 你现在知道我不是完人
Laura, by now you know I was not a perfect man,
我的罪孽终将让我付出代价
and my sins will no doubt catch up with me.
你是我唯一信任的人
You are the only one I trust.
你的音乐盒就是钥匙 在时机正确时 使用它
Your music box is the key. Use it when the time is right,
你就能了解一切的真♥相♥
and you'll learn the truth about everything.
不管你知道后打算做什么
Whatever you decide to do with that knowledge,
我知道你肯定有正当的理由
I know you'll do it for the right reasons.
我只想请求你永远不要让你的母亲
I only ask that you never let your mother,
或者任何人重新集齐魔眼
or anyone else, reassemble The Eye.
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
-外婆家 -你说什么
- At Grandma's. - He's where?
你知道有你在和我一起
Do you have any idea how happy I am
我有多开心吗
that you're here with me?
特别是现在
Especially now.
现在有什么特别的
Why now?
你就是珍宝
You're an asset.
别看上去这么惊讶 亲爱的
Don't look so surprised, my darling.
客人们都到了 太太
The guests have arrived, ma'am.
谢谢你 斯特凡
Thank you, Stefan.
卡尼卡 谢谢你的到来
Ah, Kanika. Thank you for coming.
我终于见到了大名鼎鼎的安娜斯塔西亚·纳博科夫
And finally, I meet the infamous Anastasia Nabokov.
为什么叫我们来 格洛丽亚
Why are we here, Gloria?
尽管过程漫长曲折
After a long and circuitous journey,
我很高兴在此宣布 伊斯塔布鲁克的魔眼碎片
I'm happy to report that the Estabrook piece of The Eye
终于回到家了
has finally found its way home.
多亏了弗朗西斯
Thanks to Francis,
我的外孙 也是我的接♥班♥人
my grandson, and my successor.
请吧 大家都先进来吧
Please. Won't you all come in?
我都不知道维克多有个女儿
I didn't know Victor had a daughter.
那是因为他要瞒着你
That's because he hid his daughter from you.
你好 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我们齐聚在这里
So, here we are.
魔眼之环再次完整了
The Circle is complete again.
魔眼可以用来完成它的使命
And The Eye can be used as it was intended,
通过我们的合作 以及我们后来人的努力
in cooperation by all of us, and all who come after us.
我们分离了太久
We have been broken for too long.
因为你的父亲
Because of your father.
不 因为我们所有人的父亲
No, because of all of our fathers.
因为他们的野心 贪婪
Because of their ambition, and greed.
我父亲弄碎魔眼
My father only broke The Eye
是作为确保合作的最后保险手段
as a last resort to ensure cooperation.
或者是为了确保控制地位
Or to ensure control.
你父亲是单干的 你还记得吗 格洛丽亚
Your father acted alone. Do you remember that part, Gloria?
你们中是谁杀了我父亲
Which one of you two killed my father?
还是你们俩联手
Or was it both of you?
只是你们一直在说父亲 让我想到的
Just all this talk about fathers got me thinking about?
我们听说维克多是自然死亡的
We learnt that Victor's death was of natural causes.
神经毒素可算不上自然死亡
There's nothing natural about a neurotoxin.
顺便 他还苦苦挣扎了好几天
He lived, by the way, for a few more painful days.
足够告诉我所需要知道的一切了
Just long enough to tell me what I needed to know.
具体是什么呢
And what was that?
你们俩都是毒蛇
That you're both vipers.
那他说他自己是什么蛇
And what sort of snake did he say he was?
你到底为什么来这里
Why are you even here?
作为魔眼之环的成员
Don't you need to have a piece of The Eye
不是应该手上有碎片吗
in order to be a part of the Circle?
我能在你身上看见他的影子
Yes, I see him in you.
是你偷走的
You're the one who stole it.
不 是她
No. She did.
我从她雇的小偷想要偷走我的碎片时
I stole it from the thief she hired
从他身上再偷过来的
when he tried to steal mine, too.
不 我的船刚发现我的碎片时
No, you stole my piece from my boat
你就把它偷走了
moments after it was found.
那是在你不知其下落多少年之后了
Well, after you didn't know where it was for how long again?
我们的家族过去三十年来
Our families, for the past 30 years,
一直在互相作对
have worked against one another.
我们该重新联合起来了
It's time we came together.
该休战了
It's time for a truce.
休战 这样我们就能拥抱亲热了
A truce. So that we can hug and make up.
我外婆说得没错
My grandmother's right.
这房♥间里的所有人都因为魔眼而失去了一些东西
Everyone in this room has lost something to The Eye.
但关键不是那造成了多少伤害
But this isn't about the damage that's been done.
这是一个合作的机会
This is a chance to work together.
我们应该把握住
We should take it.
说得真好听 弗兰克
That's really sweet, Frank.
但这个派对烂透了
But this party sucks.
等等
Wait.
我有一块魔眼 你有两块
I have one piece of The Eye, and you have two.
我们需要彼此
We need one another.
要是我和杀了我父亲的人
What kind of person would I be
做交易 那我到底算什么东西
if I made a deal with someone who killed my father?
-史黛茜 等等 -怎么了
- Stacy, wait. - What?
进来吧 我们可以想办法的
Just come inside. We can figure this out.
你和我 还是你和格洛丽亚
You and me, or you and Gloria?
有什么好笑的 卡尼卡
What is so funny, Kanika?
我很抱歉 但这...
I'm sorry, but this...
这一切都太荒谬了
This is just all so absurd.
为什么
Why is that?
我...我其实也想过
You know, I... I, I had wondered for a while
维克多的死可能是有内鬼 但是
if Victor's death might have been an inside job, but...
今天看到那个女孩
seeing that girl today,
看来显然不是内鬼了
it's clear it wasn't.
她们只会犯下和以前一样的错 弗兰克
They are gonna make the same mistakes as they always have, Frank.
她 和她后来的人
Her, and the generation before her.
但是我们不一样
But we'd be different.
我们可以修复她们毁掉的东西
We can fix what they've ruined.
你不想毁掉魔眼 你想据为己有
You don't want to destroy The Eye. You want it for yourself.
你和其他人都一样
You're the same as everyone else.
我和她们不一样
I am nothing like them.
听着 我知道你也和她们不一样
Look, and I know that you aren't, either.
现在重新开始还不晚 弗兰克
It's not too late to start again the right way, Frank.
就你和我
Just you and me.
接下来发生的事都会是你的错了
You know whatever happens now is on you.
再见 弗兰克
Goodbye, Frank.
我觉得应该不可能有休战了
I don't think there's gonna be a truce.
是啊 我也觉得不可能了
No. I don't think there will be.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是你现在是我们的人了 弗朗西斯
But you're on the inside now, Francis.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
走了 我们离开这里
Come on. We're going.
-不 -给我起来
- No. - Get up. Now.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
儿子
Son.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
有些事是你不可能理解的
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表