剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Hardy residence.
-乔 是爸爸 -爸
- Joe, it's Dad. ‐ Dad!
你好啊
What's up?
你看了衰变队长了吗
Did you read Captain Decay yet?
看了 我在飞机上完完整整看了
Yes, I, I read the whole thing cover to cover on the plane.
飞行时间很长
It was a very long flight.
你那边怎么样
How's everything there?
挺好的 我认识了新朋友
Good, good. Yeah, I met some new people.
看 布里奇波特也没那么糟糕吧
See? Bridgeport's not that bad.
是
Yeah.
你没惹麻烦吧
Are you, uh, staying out of trouble?
没有 没惹 没惹 没惹
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是在家待着了
Just hanging out at home. You know.
乖 你哥在吗
Good. Is your brother there?
在 弗兰克
Yeah. Uh, Frank!
怎么了
Yeah.
爸的电♥话♥
It's Dad.
好
Yeah.
爸
Dad, hi.
怎么样 找到什么了吗
What's going on? You find anything out?
可能
I might have.
你记得你妈妈以前在写什么报道吗
Do you remember any stories that your mother was working on?
你知道她重新开始写文了吗
I mean, did you even know that she was writing again?
不知道
Uh, no.
我找到了一些东西
Well, I found something
让我觉得她又把笔捡起来了
that makes me think that she was.
我得查一查 看看她想干什么
And I'm gonna check it out. See what she was up to.
弗兰克 别告诉你弟弟 我不想让他担心
Frank, don't tell your brother. I don't want him to worry.
好吗
Okay?
好 听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
好 我得挂了
Okay. I have to go.
小心点就好
Just be careful.
当然 我会很快再打过去的
Of course. I'll call soon.
-好 再见爸爸 -再见
- All right. Bye, Dad. ‐ Bye.
他这周不回来了 对吧
He's not coming back this week, is he?
我想是的
I don't think so.
伙计们 来吧 伙计们
Boys! Come on, boys!
你取到东西了吗
Have you retrieved the item?
买♥♥家要失去耐心了
The buyer is losing patience.
我也一样
As am I.
行动仍在进行中
The operation is still in process.
尤里说你让一个人跳船逃走了
Yuri says you let someone jump overboard?
一个男孩
A boy?
他受伤了
He was injured.
我是让他葬身海底
I left him to drown in the sea.
他并没有
Well, he didn't.
他在布里奇波特的一家酒店里
He's in a hotel in Bridgeport.
好好善后
Clean it up.
我知道了
I understand.
要是让我负责 现在早就解决了
If I was in charge, this would be done by now.
在布里奇波特找个人还能要多久呢
I mean, how long does it take to find someone in Bridgeport?
弗兰克 你应该让我去找她的
Frank, you should have let me look for her.
我的追踪能力很强
I have great tracking skills.
我能找到任何人
I can find anyone.
你有没有听过从自己嘴里说出来的话
Do you ever listen to the things that come out your mouth?
当然 我的听力很棒
Yes. I have excellent hearing.
你怎么这么久才来
Well, it took you long enough.
闭嘴 费尔 你有什么消息
Shut up, Phil. What you got?
我四处打听了一下
So, I asked around.
我朋友珍最好的朋友的亲戚的男朋友
My friend Jen's best friend's cousin's boyfriend
从外地来镇上参加他兄弟的婚礼
was visiting from out of town for his brother's wedding,
他告诉珍 他看到了肖娜
and he told Jen that he saw Shawna
在丹顿酒店上班
working at the Dundurin Hotel.
当服务员
As a maid.
干得好
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 谁是肖娜
Wait. Who's Shawna?
厄恩的女朋友
Ern's girlfriend.
你现在就要走吗
Are you leaving now?
对
Yeah.
肖娜 她的个性有点奇怪
Shawna's‐‐ She can be a little complicated.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得你要是单独去
I don't think she'll talk to you
她是不会对你说什么的
if you show up solo.
我们和你一起去
We'll just come with you.
不 你们不用这么做
No, you guys don't have to do that.
承认吧 哈迪
Face it, Hardy.
你需要我们
You need us.
好吧 走
Okay. Let's go.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们就混进来
We just blend in.
注意观察
Keep your eyes open.
真是个好工作
This is a good job.
我喜欢观察别人
I like to people watch.
"星期四"
"Thursday."
四天之后
Four days from now.
木兰
屈曲花
康乃馨
秋海棠
木槿
木兰
屈曲花
康乃馨
秋海棠
木槿
肖娜
Shawna?
凯莉
Callie?
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我叔叔从外地来了 住在这里
My uncle's staying here from out of town.
好吧
Right.
这是谁
Who's this guy?
我叫弗兰克
Oh, I'm Frank.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
好吧 听着 我在工作 所以
Yeah, listen, I'm working, so‐‐
等等 肖娜
Wait, Shawna.
我们在找厄恩
We're looking for Ern.
你见到他了吗
Have you seen him?
没有
No.
你们俩现在不在一起了吗
You guys aren't still together?
是啊
No.
还有别的事吗
Is that all?
-肖娜 -我知道你在试图保护他
‐ Shawna‐‐ ‐ I know you're trying to protect him.
他看到了一些事 所以很害怕 我明白
He witnessed something, and he's scared. I get that.
我们只是要跟他谈谈
We just need to talk to him.
我说了我没见过他
I said I haven't seen him.
听着 我真的得走了
Look, I, I really gotta go.
回头见
I'll see you around.
她知道
She knows.
你看到她说完厄恩以后
Did you see the way she adjusted
是怎么调整制♥服♥的了吗
her uniform after she talked about Ern?
这是破绽
It's a tell.
记得提醒我别对你说谎
Remind me not to lie to you.
来吧 哈迪 没什么大不了的
Come on, Hardy. It's no big deal.
我们把信封放下 拿报酬就行了
We make the drop, and enjoy our payday.
你是胆小鬼吗
You chicken?
不 我不是胆小鬼
No, I'm not chicken.
完事了 我们走吧
Hey, we're done. Let's go.
别慌
Not yet.
我想看谁会来取
I want to see who picks it up.
我在威尔特那跟你碰头
I'll see you at Wilt's,
我去想想怎么花我那一半
deciding how to spend my half.
再见
See ya.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正在融入呢
I'm blending in.
好吧
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表