剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
It's open up here.
锁肯定是在你们那边
It's gotta be locked on your side.
哈迪 这是你发光的时刻了
Okay, Hardy. You were made for this moment.
去把那个锁撬了
Go pick that lock!
-锁很锈 -你可以的
- It's pretty rusty! - You got it!
弗兰克
Frank!
碧芙 你在下面吗
Biff, are you there?
在 妈妈 我在这里
Yeah! Mom, I'm down here!
你没事吧
You okay?
-嗯 -太好了
- Yeah. - Good.
过来
Come here.
来 亲爱的 快过来
Come on, sweetie. Come here.
天啊 快过来 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Come here, sweetheart.
过了几天了
How many days has it been?
我以为你不要上来
I thought you weren't coming out.
你伤感的时候 我怎么能拒绝你
Can't say no to you when you're emotional.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
这里是纳博科夫家的仓库
It's the Nabokov storehouse.
他们造这个仓库就是为了掩盖这个
I think they built it to hide this.
这是史黛茜告诉你的吗
Did Stacy tell you that?
听着 告诉我你把我女儿卷进什么事里了
Listen, you're going to tell me what you got my daughter into,
否则我会想办法把你们俩都抓起来
or I'll find a way to arrest the both of you.
快点
Right now.
我几天前才发现的
I found out a couple days ago.
很抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我们不知道那个环有多大能耐
I mean, we don't exactly know what the Circle's capable of,
但是我们确定他们可不希望这件事传出去
but we're pretty sure they won't let this hit the news.
我们只能自己来
We have to do this ourselves.
你们俩还活着已经够走运了
You two are lucky to be alive.
碧芙没出事真的是万幸
And even luckier nothing happened to Biff.
一个已知的罪犯死了
One known criminal dead.
还有一个部件了
Another one missing.
和这个魔眼之环有联♥系♥的人
Anyone connected to this Circle of The Eye
都没办法调查
is going to be impossible to investigate.
你们对卡尼卡·卡恩和
You have nothing on Kanika Khan
格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克没有进一步的了解
or Gloria Estabrook beyond speculation.
你们看到了局长逮捕了JB·考克斯
You saw the chief arrest JB Cox.
但是他没有带考克斯去警局
But Cox was never brought in.
我们还知道买♥♥雕像的是他
We also know he was buying that idol.
因为你们闯进了他家
Because you broke into his house.
拜托 伊丽莎白
I mean, come on, Elizabeth.
你可以做些什么的 妈妈
You can do something, Mom.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
我可以把这些扔在他桌子上 逼他开口
I can drop this right on his desk. Try to make him talk.
然后他就知道我们知道了
Then he'll know that we know.
是啊
Yeah. He will.
那 幸好乔和碧芙没事
Um, so, uh, good news about Joe and Biff.
是啊 幸好
Uh, yeah. Good news.
谢谢你刚刚救了我一命
Thanks for saving me back there.
当然了 小问题
Sure, sure. No problem.
干草捆一般不会那样砸在人头上
Hay, hay bales probably don't roll over people like that.
-至少不常见 -是啊 是啊
- At least not very often. - No. No.
我都不知道你力气有这么大
I didn't know how strong you were.
我也不知道
Me, neither.
你还好吗
Um, is it okay?
也许可以...不聊这个
Maybe just... don't talk about it?
-嗯嗯 可以的 -嗯嗯嗯
- Yeah, yeah. That works. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我请你喝杯奶昔吧 还是说这样会有点奇怪
Let me buy you a milkshake. Or is that kind of weird?
不不不 没关系
No, no. No. That's fine.
我们以前经常这样...
I mean, we used to do stuff like that...
对对对 以前
Right, right. Right. You know, before.
-威尔特 -来了 先生
- Wilt. - Yes, sir.
-要巧克力味的吗 -嗯
- Uh, you want chocolate? - Yeah.
巧克力的 我要香草的
Okay. Chocolate, and vanilla for me.
马上来
Coming right up.
您今晚一直都在这里吗 太太
Have you been here all night, ma'am?
我想是的 斯特凡
I suppose I have, Stefan.
我知道乔安全了以后
Once I knew Joe was safe,
就想要在这个房♥间里多待会儿
I realized I wanted to spend more time in this room.
但我可以来一杯茶
But I would love a cup of tea.
你出什么事了
What the heck happened to you?
我们的小偷胜我一招
Uh, our thief got the better of me.
他手上有从卡恩手里偷的魔眼碎片
He has the piece of The Eye that he stole from Khan.
他要找到另外两块
He's after the other two.
好了
Okay...
看看你兄弟在哪里
Let's find your brother.
我能预料到你
I can kind of see you coming.
我也能
So can I.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表