剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
《哈迪男孩》前情提要
Previously on Hardy Boys...
JB今天会见他的买♥♥家
Today's the day JB's gonna meet his buyer.
如果我们查出来谁在找这东西...
If we find out who was after this thing...
那我们就能弄清楚是谁杀了妈
Then we find out who killed Mom.
乔
Joe!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
弗朗西斯 我知道你正在考察大学
Francis, I understand that you are looking into universities.
我和我爸爸在考虑城里一些离家近的大学
Um, me and my dad were thinking about schools close to home.
眼光放远 放在罗斯格雷
Think bigger. Think Rosegrave.
还要再这个无聊的镇子待一年 对吗
One more year to go in this boring town, huh?
但我要先被罗斯格雷接受
I have to get accepted to Rosegrave first.
那这样我们呢
So, where does this leave us?
卡尼卡·伊玛尼·卡恩
Kanika Imani Khan.
她雇他找她外甥鲁珀特
She hired him to find her nephew, Rupert.
爸爸以前出差过更久
Dad's been gone longer before,
但我从没像今天这样想他
but I don't think I've missed him this much.
任何犯罪现场都要尽快勘察
Any crime scene should be studied as quickly as possible
保留证据
to preserve evidence.
这是我们跟丢他的地方 我们跟着他的脚印
This is where we lost him. Just retrace his steps.
看看能不能发现什么
See if we can find anything.
那是什么
What's that?
是不是很像他穿的衣服
Does this look like the same thing he was wearing?
当我们回来的时候
When we went back,
大高个找到我们
the tall man found us.
而且他不会放弃寻找的
He's not gonna stop looking for it,
所以我们可以利用这点
so we're gonna use that to our advantage,
我们要困住他
and we're gonna trap him.
我们认为这一切和
We think that all of this has something to do
我妈被杀有关
with what got her killed.
这个大高个可能是唯一知道答案的
This tall guy might have the only answers that we can get.
看来你一直很忙啊
Well. You've been busy.
我和一名空乘聊了聊
I talked to a flight attendant
由于飞机上有人跳机 他们的飞机
from a plane that had to make an emergency landing
不得不紧急迫降
because someone jumped.
那名空乘说那个人跳下飞机后
The attendant said that after the guy jumped from the plane,
有一个看上去很可怕的大高个大喊自己的东西被抢了
a tall, scary-looking man was screaming that he'd been robbed.
她认出了你
She identified you.
你觉得我看上去很可怕吗...
Do you think I'm scary looking...
杰西·霍珀
Jesse Hooper?
你以为你唬到我了吗
You think you're rattling me?
你没有
You're not.
不如告诉我 你在找什么
Why don't you tell me what you're after?
你为什么会来布里奇波特
Why are you in Bridgeport?
不过你扮演警探肯定很开心吧
But you're having such a good time playing detective.
一切都只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
在我查清你要干什么之前 你得待在监狱里
And you're gonna stay in that cell until I find out what you're up to.
时间站在我这边呢
Time is on my side.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要睡美容觉了
I need my beauty sleep.
哈迪男孩
第一季第六集
-这张真好看 -是吗
- This is wonderful. - You think so?
孩子们 你们好
Oh, hi, boys.
弗朗西斯 你对罗斯格雷怎么看
So, Francis, how are you feeling about Rosegrave?
准备好考试了吗
Are you ready for the exam?
嗯 当然了
Oh, yeah. Yes.
你可能真的会很喜欢在那里学习
You know, you really might enjoy studying there.
那个大学有很多方面非常前卫
There are some aspects of the place that are quite unconventional.
考试就在学校进行 对吧
And the test is at the school, right?
不不不 他们在全国各地各个城市都有考点
No, no, no. They're testing in various cities around the country.
但我自愿提出可以将我家作为布里奇波特地区的考点
But I volunteered my house for the Bridgeport session.
今天还会有一些其他人会来
There'll be a few other people there today,
包括你的朋友 凯莉·肖
including your friend Callie Shaw.
太好了
Wonderful.
下午两点 别迟到了
So, 2:00 at my place, and don't be late.
学校会派一些董事会成员和教职工过来
There're gonna be some members of the board and faculty there,
希望你能留下一个好印象
and I want you to make a good impression.
-好 -好了 亲爱的
- Okay. All right. - All right, sweetheart.
回头见 大家再见了
See you later. Bye-bye, everyone.
-再见 格洛丽亚 -再见 外婆
- Bye, Gloria. - Bye, Grandma.
特鲁迪姑妈 你确定这是个好主意吗
Aunt Trudy, are you sure this is a good idea?
就算你被录取了 也是明年才会去上学
Look, even if you get accepted, you won't start for another year.
希望到时候 你♥爸♥爸就回来了
And hopefully by then, your dad will be back,
你可以和他一起决定
and you can make the decision together.
嗯
Yeah.
积极一点
And hey, keep an open mind.
去那里上学的人
You know, everyone who went to that school
都会成为成功人士
turned out to be a big success.
如果我不想做什么成功人士呢
And what if I don't want to be a big success?
如果我只想要恢复我原来的生活呢
What if I just want my old life back?
弗兰克 你已经说过你会恢复的
Frank, you already said you would.
我还要去威尔特上班
I got a shift at Wilt's.
你看看能不能查出这是哪里来的
See if you can find out where this came from.
我要怎么从一块布上查出这种信息
What am I supposed to find out from a piece of cloth?
我不知道 找人问问
I don't know. Ask somebody.
我查不到这家伙的任何东西 以斯拉
I can't make heads or tails of this guy, Ezra.
他就盯着你 就像他知道我们动不了他似的
He just stares at you, like he thinks we can't touch him.
问题是 他也许没错
Problem is, he might be right.
联邦给我发来了报告
I got this report from the federal authorities.
他们也查不到他 这家伙简直是鬼魂
They got nothing on him. The man is a ghost.
我以前以为我不怕鬼
I used to think I wasn't afraid of ghosts.
现在也不确定了
I'm not so sure now.
我认识的杰西·霍珀可是天不怕地不怕
Jesse Hooper I used to know wasn't afraid of anything.
那是在我女儿和哈迪家兄弟混在一起
That was before my daughter was hanging around the Hardy boys
还撞上了这种疯子之前的事了
and putting herself in the path of psychos like this guy.
在我们把这个怪胎送走之前 我们会特别关注
Well, we'll keep a special eye on her and the Hardy boys
你女儿和哈迪家兄弟的 用不了太久
until this freak is out of our hair. It won't be long.
联调局的人12小时内就会来把他带走
Feds are coming to take him in 12 hours.
这很快就不关我们的事了
Soon it won't be our problem.
弗兰克
Uh, you know, Frank,
我不知道你为什么并不期待
I don't know why you're not excited about the exam
罗斯格雷大学的考试
for Rosegrave school.
因为这是我外婆想要的 威尔特
'Cause it's what my grandma wants, Wilt.
我想要自己做决定
I want to make my own decisions.
你只要上了罗斯格雷就是精英了
You go to Rosegrave, you're in the elite.
你能开豪车 住豪♥宅♥
You drive fancy cars. You live in mansions.
有钱就有选择
Money means choices.
你肯定不想这一辈子都待在破餐厅里
You don't want to work in some run-down diner
给不知感恩的混♥蛋♥们做汉堡吧
slinging burgers for unappreciative punks your whole life.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
我现在都还能听到我爸爸的吼声
Man, I could still hear my dad yelling.
我还以为他会觉得你是英雄呢
Figured he'd think you were a hero.
不 我爸才不会
No, that's not my dad.
他可不乐意看到我把麻烦带到农场
He's not really big on trouble getting brought back to the farm.
他现在烦心事已经够多了 所以...
He's got a lot on his plate right now, so...
怎么了
What's going on?
收成不怎么样
Uh, harvest isn't treating us so well.
银行还催得很紧 而且...
The bank's breathing down our necks, and...
我爸爸说我们能熬过去的 但是...
My dad says we'll pull through, but...
我只是希望我能多帮上点什么忙
I'm just wishing I could do more to help.
没事的 伙计
It'll be okay, man.
你有计划
You got plans.
嗯
Yeah.
永远有一条中彩票
There's always that winning lottery ticket.
伙计 这是布里奇波特
Man, it's Bridgeport.
这里没有人能中彩票
No one wins the lottery around here.
今天就是大日子了
So, today's the big day, huh?
-我想是吧 -你准备好了吗
- Yeah. Yeah, I guess so. - You ready?
我不知道 我想复习的
I don't know. I tried to study,
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表