剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
没能让她统治全世界
before he could make her the ruler of the world?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得这算好事还是坏事
You think that's a good or bad thing?
我不知道 但是她很想再打开那扇门 所以
I don't know, but she really wants to open that door again, so...
我想我也会的
I think I would, too.
如果门后就有统治世界的秘密
If all the ruler-of-the-world stuff was behind it.
我和弗兰克在想
Frank and I are thinking,
也许我们应该把护身符给她
maybe we should give her the lucky charm.
这太蠢了 你还不知道能不能信任她
That's dumb. You don't know if you can trust her.
你确定这不会爆♥炸♥吗
Sure that's not gonna explode?
不爆♥炸♥还怎么玩
What's the point if it doesn't explode?
所以 你是想告诉我
So, you were about to tell me
你想把你的护身符给龙女吗
that you're gonna hand your lucky charm over to the dragon lady?
别这么叫她
Don't call her that.
我也不知道
And I don't know.
我和弗兰克还没决定 但我们也许会给的
Frank and I are still deciding, but maybe we should.
你们为什么要这么做 说真的
Why would you do that? Seriously.
她说放在她手上比放在我们手上更安全
She said it would be safer with her than with us.
我觉得她说得没错
And I think she's right.
我现在甚至不想知道那东西到底在哪里
I don't even like knowing where it is.
这里的吃的一直这么烂吗
Was the food always this bad here?
去年更烂
Oh, it was worse last year.
我觉得没有那么烂
I don't think it's so bad.
那个 我马上回来
Uh, you know what? I'll be back in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得那个新来的史黛茜是不是有点奇怪
Think there's something weird about that new girl, Stacy?
你怎么回事
What's up with you?
你为什么咬着那个女孩不放
Why are you so stuck on that girl?
或者是因为弗兰克盯着她不放
Or maybe it's the fact that Frank's stuck on her,
这才是让你不爽的
and that's what's really bothering you.
你为什么这样说话
Why are you acting like this?
你的回答太无力了
That wasn't even convincing.
我只是担心我们的朋友
You know, I'm just trying to look out for our friend.
好吗
Okay?
不过我觉得你吃醋很可爱
Although I do find your jealousy adorable.
谁说我吃醋了
Who said I was jealous?
我可能只是饿了
I could just be hungry.
-你在跟踪我吗 弗兰克 -不 我以为...
- Are you following me, Frank? - No, I-- I mean, I thought--
是你...算了
You made it-- Never mind.
-我在逗你呢 -好吧
- I'm messing with you. - Okay.
我想我们可以一起玩
Thought we could hang out.
我觉得你现在可能不该找我
Don't think I'd be the best company right now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我可以接受复杂
I can do complicated.
我发现了一些关于我家族的事
Yeah, I guess I just found some stuff out about my family
我自己都不确定我想不想了解
that I'm not sure I really wanted to know.
只要是涉及到家庭
Well, when it comes to family,
我觉得最好还是该知道一切
I think it's always better to know everything.
就算是坏事 我猜你发现的肯定是坏事
Even the bad stuff. I assume what you found out was bad.
是的 让我很不安
Yeah, it was downright disturbing.
好啊
Great. Yeah.
真♥相♥永远比秘密好 不是吗
Well, truth is always better than secrets, right?
是啊
Yeah.
那 也许你应该勇敢接受 而不是逃避
So, maybe you should embrace it instead of running from it.
我觉得你说得对
Yeah, I think you're right.
我当然说得对了
Of course I'm right.
爱你所做的事业
You gotta love you what you do.
别担心 女士 我是驱虫的
Don't worry, madam, the bug guy.
有点蟑螂问题
Bit of a roach problem in here.
有时候得好好熏一熏
Sometimes you gotta gas 'em up real good.
祝你今天愉快
You have yourself a nice day.
奈杰尔
Nigel.
我觉得头有点晕
I feel rather lightheaded.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
卡恩太太
Mrs. Khan.
天
Oh, boy.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's fine.
这...
It's--
只是让你昏迷的气体
It's just knock-out gas.
你没事的 只是会...有点困
You're gonna be okay. Just... a little sleepy.
想象一下万一是毒气呢
Imagine if it was poison.
不过不是啦
It's not, though.
来
Come on.
这块东西看起来就很像样
Well, it definitely looks like a piece of something.
你好 玛丽娜
Hey, Marina.
汤米最近怎么样
Hey, how's Tommy?
嗯
Yeah.
切特吗 他很好
Chet? Uh, he, he's good.
一切都很好
Yeah, everything's been great.
我就想随便问一下
Um, random question for you.
你们盖尔布里奇高中是不是有一个叫萨默娜的老师
Do you have a teacher at Galebridge named Mrs. Sumner?
真的有吗
Oh, you do?
那你认识你们学校一个叫史黛茜·贝克的人吗
Well, do you know anyone at your school named Stacy Baker?
她应该是几周前刚转学走
She would have transferred away a few weeks ago.
棕色长发 看上去有点无辜
Long brown hair. Kind of a little-miss-innocent vibe,
但打扮得和流行明星似的
but she dresses like a pop star.
我知道 这名字很常见
Yeah, I know. It's a common name.
嗯 谢了 妹子
Yeah. Thanks, cuz.
再见
Bye.
幸好乔没事
I'm glad Joe's okay.
是啊 他和弗兰克一起去外婆家了 所以
Uh, yeah. He was with Frank at his grandmother's, so...
不知道他有没有事
Don't know if he was okay.
费尔当时很确定他看到乔和JB·考克斯一起
Phil was pretty convinced that he saw Joe with JB Cox.
费尔还很确定
Phil was also convinced
他以前在湖里看到短吻鳄了呢 还记得吗
he saw a giant alligator in the lake. Remember?
但是这次听起来很真
Yeah, but this just seems more plausible.
我知道
I know.
但是
But, uh...
我不知道费尔看到了什么
I don't know what Phil saw.
我只知道乔去了哪里
And I do know where Joe was.
不知道我还能说什么
Don't know what else I can say.
如果乔和弗兰克有什么麻烦了
You know, if Frank and Joe are in some kind of trouble,
我可以帮你
I can help.
只要你愿意
If you let me.
如果那些孩子们有任何麻烦
If the boys are in any kind of trouble,
我会第一个联♥系♥你
you'll be the first person I call.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
格洛丽亚 你看起来气色不错
Gloria. You're looking well.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
抱歉 卡尼卡 我没想到会有客人
I'm sorry, Kanika. I wasn't expecting visitors.
我最近才发现我女儿的死并不是
I just found out recently that my daughter's death was not
一个意外
an accident.
我知道她找过你的外甥
I know that she spent time with your nephew.
在她死前 找了鲁珀特
With Rupert, before her death.
他肯定和你提过个中细节吧
Uh, surely he must have shared some details with you.
鲁珀特不见了
Rupert is missing.
我让你女儿的丈夫芬顿去帮我找他了
I asked your daughter's husband Fenton to assist in finding him.
是的 这还是我外孙们告诉我的
Yes, I had to hear that from my grandsons.
我的外甥为了逃命流亡在外
My nephew could be running for his own life.
我不知道谁在追杀他
And from who, I don't know.
你为什么来这里 卡尼卡
Why are you here, Kanika?
我那块魔眼被人偷走了
My piece of The Eye was stolen.
如果偷走你那块的人
What if the person who stole your piece
现在又有了我那块呢
now has mine?
维克多已经死了
Victor is dead.
他死后 纳博科夫家无后
The Nabokov line died with him.
还有谁能知道那么多内情 跟我们对着干
Who else is there who knows enough to move against us?
这个问题真是问得太好了 格洛丽亚
That's the million-dollar question, Gloria.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表