剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
布里奇波特警局
Bridgeport PD.
我妈妈工作的地方吗
Where my mom works?
我只想说是科林局长
All I'm saying is that Chief Collig was the one
拿走了公园里的信封
who picked up the envelope at the park.
我们不知道到底和谁有关系
We don't know who's involved here.
不可能是局长 不可能是我妈妈
Not the chief, and not my mom.
这就是哈迪先生
So, this is Mr. Hardy.
我朋友都喜欢叫我芬顿
My friends like to call me Fenton.
或者芬特 你叫什么
Or Fent. Uh, and, uh, what's your name?
我叫什么并不重要
Oh, my name is not important.
重要的是你要告诉我们你为什么会来这里
What is important is that you tell us why you're here.
好吧
Okay.
我...
I was, uh...
我是来观鸟的
I was bird watching.
我们一直在观察你
We've been watching you.
我们知道你在找鲁珀特·卡恩
We know that you're looking for Rupert Khan.
-好吧 -我们也在找卡恩先生
- Okay. - We are also looking for Mr. Khan.
我们希望你告诉我们 他会去哪里
We want you to tell us what you know about his whereabouts.
我不知道他会去哪里
I don't know anything about his whereabouts.
我只是跟着证据找到了这里
I just followed the trail of evidence that led here.
不
Oh, no.
你为什么要找他
Why are you looking for him?
他的姨妈雇我找他
His aunt hired me to find him.
她很担心他
She was very worried about him.
-她的担心是有道理的 -嗯
- Well, she should be. - Yeah.
他的游戏触碰到了我们的利益
He's playing a game against our interests.
是什么
Which are what?
他在撒谎 他知道雕像的事
He's lying. He knows about the idol.
你们知道我妻子是怎么了吗
You guys have any idea what happened to my wife?
你们对这件事知道些什么吗
Huh? You guys happen to know anything about that?
看来你真的什么都不知道
So, you really know nothing.
太糟糕了
It's too bad.
那说明你对我们来说没有价值了
That means you're of no value to us.
柯林斯小姐
Miss Collins.
你得离开我们了
You're going to have to leave us.
我们将继续下一部分的考试
We'll continue on with the next section.
各位 请放下笔
Pencils down, everyone.
杜克伊先生 我得请你离开考场了
Mr. Dukay, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
你知道我爸是谁吗
Do you know who my father is?
继续 同学们
That's time, students.
法♥伦♥小姐
Miss Fallon.
你无法参与接下来的测试了
You won't be participating in the next set of tests.
同学们 接下来是历史部分
Students, we've come to the history section.
这将是最后一轮笔试
This will be the last written test.
只有两名同学能进入最后的测试
Only two of you will proceed to the final test.
祝你们好运
I wish you all good luck.
没想到你会来
Hey. It's a nice surprise.
要来点喝的吗
Do you want something to drink?
特鲁迪 我不是来做客的
Trudy, this isn't a social call.
-怎么了 出什么事了 -孩子们呢
- What is it? What's wrong? - Where are the boys?
弗兰克在格洛丽亚家考试
Frank's doing a test at Gloria's,
乔在楼上和碧芙一起 怎么了
and Joe's upstairs with Biff. What's wrong?
几个小时前 他们在农场抓到的人逃走了
A couple of hours ago, the man that they caught at the farm escaped.
怎么可能 你们不是都把他关起来了吗
How? I thought you had him locked up.
我们不知道他怎么做到的
We don't know how he did it.
我回到监禁室 就发现他不见了
I went back to the cell, and he was just gone.
他逃走了吗
He escaped?
我来是为了告诉你们一声
I came here to tell you
因为他可能还会来找兄弟俩
because he might come after the boys again.
我们会尽力保护他们
We'll do our best to protect them,
但你也得盯紧他们
but you have to keep a close eye on them.
他可能会出现在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
历史部分的有些题目
Yeah, some of those questions in the history section
真的很难
were pretty hard.
是啊
Yeah.
-但我觉得我做得很好 -我也是
I think I did pretty well, though. - Me, too.
分数已经出来了
The scores are tallied.
恭喜你们
Congratulations...
凯莉·肖和弗朗西斯·哈迪
...to Callie Shaw and Francis Hardy.
你们已经进入了下一轮
You've moved on to the next round.
伊藤先生
Mr. Ito.
非常感谢你对罗斯格雷预科学校的青睐
Thank you very much for your interest in Rosegrave Prep.
你们俩都做得很好
Good job. Both of you.
谢谢 谢谢 那下一轮什么时候开始
Thank you. Thank you. So, um, when does the next round begin?
马上
Right away.
现在吗
Right now?
科目是什么 我们有准备的机会吗
What's the subject? Can we get a chance to prepare?
没必要 也没有这个可能
Oh, that's not necessary. Nor possible, really.
最后的测试...不是常规测试
The last test is... less conventional.
我很为你们俩自豪
I'm so proud of you two.
我觉得我马上就会更加自豪了
And I think I'm going to be a lot more proud very soon.
那...下一轮是什么 我们要做什么
Uh, wh-- what's the next round? What do we have to do?
你们只需要离开这个房♥间
You simply have to leave this room.
祝你们好运 你们有15分钟
Good luck. You have 15 minutes.
看来计划泡汤了
There goes that plan.
我知道 我知道鲁珀特在哪里
I know, I know where Rupert is.
我 我有情报
I got, I got information.
我知道鲁珀特在哪里
I know where Rupert is.
我有情报...
I got information...
好...
Okay...
休息吧 我自己会出去
You rest. I'll show myself out.
那个可怕大高个要来了
So the creepy tall guy's coming.
他要来找我们了
He's coming for us.
是找你 但我也在这里 所以是找我们
Well, for you, but since I'm here, for us.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
-我们得好好想想 -我们还有时间想吗
- We have to think about this. - Do we have time for that?
我现在明白弗兰克的感受了
Now I know how Frank feels.
我们为什么不能把那个愚蠢的东西给他呢
Why don't we just give him the stupid thing?
不 这东西和我妈妈的死有关系
No. This thing has something to do with whatever happened to my mom.
我绝对不会给他
And I'm not letting him have it.
我觉得要是这个大高个想要这么东西
I don't think your mom would want you holding onto it
你妈妈也不希望你留着它
if the tall guy is coming after it.
当然了 但我绝不会给他
Yeah, no duh. But I'm not giving it up.
我们得把它藏起来
We need to hide it.
问题是...藏在哪里
Question is... where?
我们都找过了 没发现出口
'Kay, we've looked all over. I don't see any way out.
这是个谜题
It's a puzzle.
你看
Look at this.
"请同时回答所有的问题"
"Please answer all questions at the same time."
背面
The back.
"放眼时间之外 找到谜题钥匙
"Look further than the time, to find the key to this rhyme.
三加三得五
"Three and three make five.
加上下面的一
"Add one below,
平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
and a flat face will chime."
三加三怎么会是五
How do you get three and three to make five?
我不知道 我们已经做过数学部分的测试了
I don't know. We already did the math section of the test,
我觉得你的分数应该比我高
and I'm pretty sure you graded higher than I did.
好吧 那你的非数学建议是什么
Okay, so what's your non-math suggestion?
"加上下面的一 平淡的脸庞将吐出钟声"
"Add one below, and a flat face will chime."
钟吗
The clock?
"三加三得五"
"Three and three makes five."
肯定说的是指针吧
It's gotta be the hands, right?
三 然后五
Three, and five.
加上下面的一
Add one below.
可能是钟摆
Oh. Maybe it's the pendulum.
什么
What?
钟摆有重量
The pendulums have weights.
-好吧 -看
- Okay. - Watch.
有发生什么吗
Anything happen?
没有
No.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表