剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
我们不能走 弗兰克 好吗
We can't leave, Frank. All right?
那么多问题 这可能是我们得到的第一个答案
We only have questions, and this might be the first answer we get.
-乔 我能看出来你害怕... -我当然害怕
- Joe, I can tell you're scared-- - Of course I'm scared.
害怕又怎么了
So what if I'm scared?
乔
Joe!
抓住他
Get him!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
这边
This way.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe!
放开我
Let me go!
你们在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What the heck are you doing here?
-弗兰克 -闭嘴
- Frank! - Shut up!
这里不安全
It isn't safe here.
对啊 不安全 因为你在这
Yeah, yeah. 'Cause you're here!
弗兰克
Frank!
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
放开我 搞什么
Get off me, man! What the hell?
-你们快离开这里 听我的 -不
- You've gotta get out of here. Listen to me. - No, I can't.
-住手 住手 住手 -听你弟弟的 弗兰克
- Stop, stop, stop, stop! - Whoa. Listen to your brother, Frank.
这是JB·考克斯
This is JB Cox.
-你在这干什么 -这是我要问你的问题
- What are you doing here? - That's my question for you.
我们破解了你的密♥码♥
We cracked your dumb code.
你们破解了我的密♥码♥
You cracked my code.
我感觉被背叛了
I feel betrayed.
但挺厉害
And impressed.
等等 你来这干什么 你都没有要交易的东西
Wait, what are you doing here? You don't have anything to sell.
我知道 我回了一趟你家
I know. I went back to your place.
没找到
It wasn't there.
在我房♥间放了两天的东西就是我的
Hey, something's in my room for two days, it's mine.
-是吗 -是
- Is that right? - Yeah. It is.
你来这里是想知道你的买♥♥家是谁
You're here to find out who your buyer is.
你们欠我五万
And you guys cost me fifty grand.
你的买♥♥家和我们妈妈的谋杀案有关
Your buyer has something to do with our mother's murder.
你没跟我说她是被谋杀的
You didn't tell me she was murdered.
但不幸地是 那不是我的问题
But unfortunately, it's not my problem.
现在我们的问题是我怎么拿到我的钱
Our problem right now is figuring out how I'm gonna get paid.
我们还是不要再见了
Let's not run into each other again.
不 你现在就得告诉我们点什么
No. You gotta tell us something right now!
你们想知道点什么 我告诉你们
You want something? Here's something.
我从一个杀手那里偷了个金像
I stole a golden idol from a killer.
雇我的人可能也和他一样危险
The people who hired me are probably just as dangerous,
所以如果你们遇到他
so, what were you gonna do
你们想怎么做
if you caught up with him, huh?
不知道 我还没想那么多
I don't know. I hadn't thought that far ahead.
那就现在想
Think ahead now.
算了吧
You let this go.
如果有人杀了你妈 你会算了吗
If somebody killed your mother, would you let it go?
我不会
No. I wouldn't.
但我敢说你妈肯定不想你们和她一样的结局
But I bet your mom wouldn't want you to end up like her.
离开这里
Get out of here.
格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克来喝茶吗
Gloria Estabrook is coming over for tea?
是的
Yeah.
但你不喜欢她
But you don't like her.
你可真聪明 超级警♥察♥
You don't miss anything, supercop.
小心 不然你得好好付罚单了
Watch it, or you'll have to start paying your parking tickets.
我也不想我的生活中多几个格洛丽亚
Look, I don't want more Gloria in my life,
但我怎么办 让孩子们离他们外婆远点
but what am I gonna do? Keep the boys away from their grandmother?
好主意
Fair point.
你可以坐下
You can sit down, you know.
你看上去好像是来因为噪音投诉出警的
You look like you're responding to a noise complaint.
我在工作
I'm working.
你已经抓过我了 记得吗
You already caught me, remember?
没有留下记录 不用谢
And you don't have a record. You're welcome.
霍珀警官有话想说
Officer Hooper has something she wants to say.
过来
Come here.
那天在狂欢节上被电的那家伙
The guy who got electrocuted at the carnival the other day
苏醒后 在逃走的路上袭击了一名医院员工
came out of his coma and attacked a hospital orderly on his way out.
在我们抓住他之前 请小心
Until we have him in custody, be careful.
好吗 结伴行动 待在户内
Okay? Stay in groups, and stay indoors.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
没问题
No problem.
你们在哪
Where were you guys?
我在威尔特上早班
Uh, I had an early shift at Wilt's.
在威尔特吃煎饼
Early pancakes at Wilt's.
好
Okay.
下次先告诉我 我不想猜
Well, let me know next time. I don't want to guess.
好 好 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, sorry.
弗兰克
Frank.
杰西
Jesse, um,
你知道狂欢节那个大高个的名字了吗
did you get the name of the big guy from the carnival?
还没有 但我们会查到的
Still no ID, but we'll find out.
-对 -弗兰克 来
- Right. - Frank, come on.
碧芙会这样鬼鬼祟祟的吗
Does Biff sneak around like that?
特鲁迪 她会半夜
Trudy, she does patrols in the house
在房♥子里巡逻防盗贼
in the middle of the night in case of burglars.
好
Right.
-好了 我出去了 -好
- Okay. I'm out. - Okay.
回见
See ya.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我有事耽搁了
I was delayed.
-拿到了吗 -没
- Do you have it? - No!
别让我失望
Do not fail me.
完全和计划的不一样
Well, that didn't go according to plan.
等等 还有计划呢
Wait, there was a plan?
讽刺也没用 乔
Not helpful, Joe.
那是我们最好的线索了
That was our best lead.
爸肯定知道该做什么
I bet Dad would know what to do.
所以我们得开始像爸一样思考
So we need to start thinking like Dad.
芬顿
这是什么东西
What's all this stuff?
我一直在读的爸的书
It's Dad's books I've been reading.
"任何犯罪现场都要尽快勘察
"Any crime scene should be studied as quickly as possible
保留证据
to preserve evidence.
降解和污染都会随着时间增加"
Degradation and contamination increases with time."
你是说我们得回去
So are you saying we need to go back?
我可以自己去 乔 没事的
I can go on my own, Joe. It's okay.
-你觉得我是胆小鬼 -不 我只是...
- You calling me chicken? - No, I just--
我不想让你做不想做的事
I don't want you to do something you don't want to do.
我也去
I'm in.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
又要出去
Heading back out already?
是的 我今天在威尔特上两个班
Uh, yeah. I got a double shift at Wilt's.
去威尔特吃两个煎饼
Double pancakes at Wilt's?
不 我去弹球台那里跟人玩一会
Uh, no. I'm gonna go hustle some people at pinball.
好
Okay.
回见
See ya.
这是我们最后一次来这个诡异的货仓吗
Is this the last time we're coming to a creepy warehouse?
应该不是
Probably not.
这是我们跟丢他的地方
This is where we lost him.
我们跟着他的脚印
Let's retrace his steps.
看看能不能发现什么
See if we can find anything.
看来他什么都没落下
Looks like he didn't drop anything.
我在某个地方跟丢他的
Well, I lost him at one point.
在你待的最后一个地方肯定会留下痕迹的
Something's always in the last place you left it.
你是从指南上学到的吗
Did you get that from the manual?
奇怪 一般光会直接穿过你脑袋的
That's weird. That normally shines right through.
也许他去那里了
Maybe he went through there.
弗兰克 看
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表