剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
No!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
不 不 不
No. No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 救命啊 救命啊
Oh, no! Please help! Please! Oh, God!
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我不知道 但我们绝对不能给他
I don't know. But we can't let him have it.
我们不可能一直拿着它
Can't hold onto it forever.
你怕高吗
How are you with heights?
-什么 -来帮我一把
- What? - Here. Help me up.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy!
-你管这叫慢吗 -我们去上面找个地方躲起来
- That's your idea of easy? - We'll hide it up there somewhere.
这个计划太疯狂了 哈迪
This is a crazy plan, Hardy.
我们只有这个计划了
Well, it's the only plan we've got.
小心点 我们得快点
Be careful. We have to hurry.
我在梯子下面的时候
You know, I thought this was a better plan
还觉得上来是个好主意呢
at the bottom of the ladder.
如果你掉下来了 那可得好好解释一番了
You know, if you fall, I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
拜托你快点
Please hurry.
他们来抓你了
They're coming for you.
看 其中一个已经来了
Look! There goes one of them now...
他会听到你的 他来了
He'll hear you! Here he comes now!
我要离开这里
I'm getting out.
强尼 救我
Johnny! Help me!
-好了 -好 那现在快下来
- Done. - Okay. Now come back down.
我得把扩音器电线放回去
I just have to put the speaker wires back.
碧芙
Biff!
安静
Quiet!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
好了
Done.
你真的觉得放在这上面更安全吗
You really think it's safe up there?
远离了我的家人 这才是最重要的
It's away from my family, and that's what matters.
来 把这个东西放回去吧
Come on. Let's move this back up.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
卡尼卡
Kanika.
-真是一个惊喜啊 -你不该这么觉得
- What a surprise. - It shouldn't be.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
来 请坐吧
Please. Won't you sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
要喝点茶吗
Could I offer you some tea?
好啊 只要是正山小种
Yes. As long as it's Lapsang Souchong.
抱歉 亲爱的 刚喝完
Oh, sorry dear. Fresh out.
看来这小镇还是缺了不少东西
Well, this town seems to be lacking in a few things.
缺的东西都不是我需要的
Not lacking in anything I need.
你知道我为什么来这里
You know why I'm here.
来布里奇波特还是来我家
In Bridgeport, or in my home?
我知道你父亲丢失的东西
I understand that what was lost by your father
终于被找到了
has finally been found.
你正式确定了你在合作关系里的地位
And your power in this partnership has been legitimized.
在你手上 对吗
You do have it, don't you?
现在有多方参与
Well, there are many pieces in play.
我们只能等待结果了
We'll have to wait and see.
我猜镇监狱里关押的是你的人吧
I'm assuming it's your person that they're holding in the town jail.
我的人
My person?
他威胁了我的外孙们
He threatened my grandsons.
那他肯定不是我的人
Then he definitely wouldn't be my person.
你真的指望我相信他与你无关吗 卡尼卡
You seriously want me to believe he doesn't work for you, Kanika?
我已经失去了我的父亲
I have already lost my father.
现在又因为我们
And now, my daughter,
生意上的意外而失去了女儿
to the exigencies of our business.
但如果我的家人们再遇到什么意外
But if any harm comes to another member of my family,
我要你好好给我答复
you will have me to answer to.
那种待遇甚至甚于你对你仇敌的手段
And that's a fate you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.
你和我一样清除
You know as well as I do
只有我们俩知道这件事 格洛丽亚
we're not the only people involved, Gloria.
还有另外的参与者
There's another party to be considered.
没错
There is. Indeed.
你藏在了电影院里
You hid it in the theater.
一个公共场所
A public place.
我们在仓库发现的布料呢
And what about the fabric we found at the warehouse?
我到处问了问
I asked around,
碧芙想了个办法 她认识一个人
and Biff had an idea, and she knew a guy.
什么办法 什么人
What idea? What guy?
我们去找了一个裁缝
We went to a tailor, you know.
他很懂布料 所以...
He knows everything about fabric, so...
我给他看了布料
I showed him the piece,
他说这是从警用大衣上撕下来的
and he said it came from a police coat.
警用大衣
Police coat?
是的
Yeah.
仓库里的那家伙可能是警♥察♥
The guy at the warehouse might be a cop.
还是不知道他到底是谁
Still doesn't tell us who he is.
或者他为谁工作
Or who he's working for.
我也有发现
Found out something, too.
罗斯格雷的最后一场测试
The last test of the Rosegrave exam,
我们得想办法逃出外婆的书房♥
we had to find our way out of Grandma's study.
她的书房♥里有一个秘密暗门
She's got a secret door in there.
厉害 我喜欢暗门
Cool. I love secret doors.
但是这个暗门上有妈妈
Yeah, except this secret door had the symbol Mom drew
画在这里的符号♥
right in the middle of it.
等等 那这一切都和外婆有关吗
Wait. So Grandma really is involved in all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
外婆
罗斯格雷的校长
The dean of Rosegrave.
他说他认识妈妈 说他们以前一起上学的
He said he knew Mom. Said they went to school together.
所以呢
So?
布里奇波特的学校又不多
It's not like there are that many schools here in Bridgeport.
我知道 只不过...
Yeah, I know. It's just...
他和我说的时候 我感觉很奇怪
I had this funny feeling when he was telling me,
他好像有些不愿意说的话
like there was something he wouldn't say.
"劳拉和保罗 甜蜜到冒泡"
"Laura and Paul. Love is definitely in the air."
麦克法兰校长是妈妈高中男友
Dean McFarlane is Mom's high school sweetheart.
等等 你不会觉得他知道什么吧
Wait. So you don't think he knows anything, do you?
这绝对值得一查
It's definitely worth looking into.
麦克法兰校长
孩子们 你们爸爸来电♥话♥
Boys, your dad's on the phone!
我先来
Me first.
老人先来 丑人靠边
Age before ugly.
给我
Give me that.
-好 -乔
- Okay. - Joe.
爸爸 你好
Dad, hi.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
-出什么事了 -乔 弗兰克
- What's going on? - Hey, Joe. Frank.
你们有好好照顾姑姑吗
Are you taking care of your aunt?
嗯 我们很好
Yeah, we've been good.
过几天就要开学了
Hey, school starts in a few days,
我们不希望在布里奇波特的学校上学
and we really don't want to go to school here in Bridgeport.
他们这里肯定没有自动售货机
I bet they don't even have vending machines.
乔 你哪里的学校都不想去
Oh, Joe. You don't want to go to school anywhere.
爸爸 你找到鲁珀特了吗
Dad, did you find Rupert?
看来想找一个不想被找到的人
Well, it's, it's proving harder to find
没有那么简单 所以...
someone that doesn't want to be found, so...
我们也发现了一些东西
We found some stuff, too.
我们觉得外婆有瞒着我们的秘密
We think Grandma has a secret that she's not telling us.
嗯 我们觉得那可能还和罗斯格雷预科学院有关
Yeah, and we think it has something to do with Rosegrave Prep.
镇上有很多人跟这件事有关
There are people all over town who are involved.
伙计们 听着
Guys, listen.
我希望你们不要再插手了 你们...
I want you to stay away from that. You guys--
你们必须要小心
You have to be careful.
我们会的 爸爸 但我们可以到处问问
We will, Dad, but we can ask around.
不 不 你们一定要保证安全
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表