剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
那一次争论
on the morning of June 30th.
那天我就在现场
I was there that day.
正等着见格洛丽亚
Waiting to meet with Gloria.
我听见她和另一个女人吵架
And I heard her arguing with this other woman.
她有棕色长发 背着绿色双肩包
She had long brown hair and was wearing a green backpack.
我妈妈去世那天就背着绿色双肩包
My mom was wearing a green backpack the day she died.
你听见她们在吵什么了吗
Did you hear what they were arguing about?
我不确定 只听到吼声...
I don't know. There was a lot of yelling about...
说什么秘密和谎言的
secrets and lies?
你外婆告诉你
Your grandmother told you
她们是为了你而吵架的 但是
that their argument was about you, but...
并不是这样的
it wasn't.
你还记得别的事吗
Do you remember anything else?
我记得是怎么结束的
I remember how it ended.
你妈妈喊着 "这一切必须停止"
Your mom yelled, "This all has to stop,"
然后她就摔门出去了
and she just stormed out.
你外婆说她就是一个不满的员工
She said it was just some disgruntled employee of hers.
我当时当然信她了
I believed her, of course.
她说谎了
She lied.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
碧芙
Biff!
你能帮我一把吗
Can you help me?
我能
I could.
但是
But...
除非你告诉我到底发生了什么事
not until you tell me what's going on.
好吧 先帮我起来
Fine. Just, just help me up first.
-我要逃跑了 -什么
- I'm running away. - What?
拜托 布里奇波特也没这么差吧
Come on, Bridgeport's not that bad.
我怕的不是布里奇波特
It's not Bridgeport I'm scared of.
-是少管所 -你为什么要去少管所
- It's juvie. - Why would you be going there?
那个工具箱 天才
The toolbox, genius.
-你妈妈在海滩上找到了 -那又怎样
- Your mom found it on the beach. - So?
她又不知道那是谁的
She doesn't know whose it is.
我的电烙铁在里面
My soldering iron's inside it.
有你名字的那个
The one with your name on it?
证据确凿 我帮了那个男人
All the evidence she needs to prove that I was helping that guy.
你还是个孩子 他们会找到你的
You're a kid. They're gonna find you.
是啊 但我宁愿余生都在逃跑
Yeah. I'd rather spend the rest of my life on the run
也不要在儿童监狱里艰苦度日
than doing hard time in kid jail.
你觉得我看上去像罪犯吗
Do I look like a criminal to you?
你看起来就像个棉花糖
You look like a marshmallow.
或者是兔子 你还没有兔子凶呢
Or a bunny. Only less threatening.
谢谢你 碧芙 你可真贴心
Thank you, Biff. That's so nice.
听着 少管所是个可怕的地方
Look, juvie's a rough place,
但就算跑了他们也会找到你的
but they will find you if you run away.
你的状况不会改善
It's not gonna help your situation.
但你也处于这种状况中 不是吗
But this is your situation, too, isn't it?
你也帮了他 和我一样有罪
You're just as guilty of helping him as I am.
我当时不知道他是个罪犯
I didn't know he was a criminal.
我也不知道啊
Yeah, neither did I.
为什么我才是要去少管所的那个
So why should I be the one spending time in juvie?
我又不能大摇大摆地去警♥察♥局偷回来
It's not like I can walk into the police station and steal it back.
但是乔
But Joe,
那确实是你的烙铁
it is your soldering iron.
所以如果我们真溜进去
So if we did sneak in,
把它拿回来
and take it back...
也算不上偷东西 对吧
it's not really stealing, is it?
我喜欢你的思考方式 碧芙
I like the way you think, Biff.
我真的很喜欢你的思考方式
I really like the way you think.
她不该瞒着你
She shouldn't have lied to you
和你妈妈吵架的事
about that fight with your mom,
但那不意味着你要
but that doesn't mean you have to
质疑她的每一句话
question every single thing she says.
-不是吗 -不 当然不
- Doesn't it? - No. Of course not.
我妈妈出事之前正在写一篇文章
Look, before my mom's accident, she was writing an article.
我想她在试图揭露布里奇波特的秘密
I think she was trying to expose Bridgeport and its secrets.
什么秘密
What secrets?
我不知道 但她在查阅市档案
I don't know, but she was looking through the city archives,
我需要知道她看了什么
and I need to know what she was looking at.
那我们就这么做
So let's do it.
问题就是做不到
We can't. That's the thing.
图书馆关门了
The library's closed,
档案员正在休假
and the archivist is on sabbatical.
我或许有方法
I might know a way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
来还是不来
Coming, or what?
小心留意
Keep a lookout.
我看着呢
I've got it.
禁止入内
真厉害
Impressive.
别假装这么惊讶
Don't act so surprised.
你经常撬门入室吗
Got a habit of breaking and entering?
没有 只是图书馆
No. Just the library.
你肯定求知若渴
Must be an avid reader.
我只是溜进来吹空调
I just sneak in for the air conditioning.
真的吗
Really?
我想在市里有更多其他事可干吧
I imagine there's a lot more to do in the city?
也没什么 就是和艾玛去看看电影
Not really. Just go to movies with Emma.
你不怎么说艾玛的事
You don't talk about Emma very much.
异地恋很肯很辛苦
Must be hard being this far away.
我不是不提艾玛
I don't not talk about Emma.
好吧
Okay.
是你说起来的
You're the one who brought it up.
撬门入室以后还遵守图书馆规定
Following library rules after breaking and entering--
就小声点
Just shh.
凯莉 这里没有人 我们想多大声都行
Callie, no one's here. We can be as loud as we want!
弗兰克 来吧 这边
Frank! Come on. This way.
档案记录应该在最下面的抽屉里
The archive log should be in there. Bottom drawer.
我去拿档案室的钥匙
I'll go grab the keys to the archive room.
图书管♥理♥员♥真是兢兢业业
This librarian's beyond thorough.
她还留着几十年前的档案
She kept files from like, decades ago.
劳拉·哈迪
Laura Hardy.
找到我妈妈的文件了
Got my mom's file.
我也拿到钥匙了 这边
And I've got the keys. This way.
不见了
They're gone.
乔 他们一般把证物放在证物室里
Joe. They usually keep the evidence boxes in the evidence room.
别说废话 芙碧
Ixnay on the oxbay, Iff-Bay.
别说黑话了 让我来处理
Stop talking in Pig Latin, and let me handle this.
好吧
All right.
警官 妈妈在吗
Hey, Sarge. Is Mom around?
不在 出去巡逻了
Nope. Out on patrol.
不过一会就回来了
Back soon, though.
你不是之前在这浪费我时间的家伙吗
Weren't you in here earlier today wasting my time?
对 对 是我
Yes. Yes, I was. But
但其实我只是在找碧芙
I was actually just looking for Biff.
然后我找到她了
And then I found her.
然后他找到我了
Then he found me.
真是个有趣的故事
That's a riveting story.
我能帮你什么 碧芙
How can I help you, Biff?
其实我们是来拿一个捐款箱的
Uh, well, we're actually here to pick up a donation box.
我们正在收集东西准备募捐
We're collecting stuff to raise money.
为谁募捐
For who?
-小猫 -孤儿们
- Kittens. - Orphans.
动物收♥容♥所♥的孤儿小猫们
Orphan kittens at the animal shelter.
我不知道什么募捐箱的事 碧芙
I don't know anything about a donation box, Biff.
你只需要等你妈妈回来
You're just gonna have to wait until your mom gets back
让她帮你找
so she can help you.
还记得你在那个家伙的露营地采的指纹吗
Remember the prints you pulled at that guy's campsite?
-记得 -联邦调查局刚给了我们一份案卷
- Yeah. - Feds just sent us a case file.
-查到一个名字 -真不错
- We got a name. - That's great.
走之前把案卷放在局长桌上好吗
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表