剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
- No more trips. - ver again.
再也不要出差了吗
Ever again, no more trips?
是的
Yeah.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
可能在工作
Probably at work.
他在工作中
He's at work, huh?
是啊 他在威尔特有一份工作
Yeah, yeah. He got a job at Wilt's.
戴个傻乎乎的帽子什么的
The dorky hat and everything.
-弗兰克在威尔特有工作 -是的
- Frank got a job at Wilt's? - Yeah.
不过他还是不会泡咖啡救他的命
He still can't make a coffee to save his life, though.
你可能有点长高了
You look a little taller, maybe.
等等 等等 真的吗
Wait. Wait, really?
其实好像没有
Well... actually, maybe not.
-什么声音 -没什么
- What's that? - Oh. Oh, that was nothing.
可能只是特鲁迪
Probably just Trudy.
我来帮你拿包
Let me take your bags.
伙计 没事的
Hey, buddy. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我会在家里好好待段时间的
I'm gonna be home for a while, okay?
听着 我知道你说你没事
Listen, I know you said you're okay,
但是要不要我给你做一个三明治
but do you want me to make you a sandwich?
好 三明治不错
Sure, yeah. I'll, I'll take a sandwich.
-特鲁迪 你好 -你好 芬特
- Trudy. Hey. - Hey, Fent.
-你回来了 -你没事吧
- You're back. - Are you okay?
乔的房♥间里有一个男人
There's a man in Joe's room.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
你认识他
You know him?
你们中最好有人告诉我是怎么回事
Well, one of you better tell me what's going on.
他叫JB
His name's JB.
他是一个朋友
He's a friend.
他受伤了 我在帮他
He got hurt, so I was helping out.
-他不是你的朋友 -他是的
- He's not your friend. - Yes, he is.
-他绑♥架♥了我 -什么
- He kidnapped you. - He what?
说吧
Start talking.
那个大高个杀了船上的所有人
So, the tall man killed everybody on the boat,
追杀厄恩
chased after Ern,
你可能还记得 就是拿着刀在烧烤会上劫持我的人
who you might remember held me at knifepoint at the barbecue.
然后他在狂欢会上追我
Then he chased me through the carnival,
-到了一个鬼... -等等 他还找你
- into some haunted... - Wait, he came after you?
是的 他想要乔找到的那块魔眼碎片
Yeah, he was going for the piece of The Eye that Joe found.
然后弗兰克进行了一场外婆的爸爸创立的学校
Then Frank took a test to get into some fancy school
举♥行♥的花哨入学考试
started by Grandma's dad,
结果发现那所学校是秘密社群的训练营
that turned out to be a training ground for a secret society.
我们还破解了这则信息
Oh, and we decoded this message
知道了雕像的交易地点
that told us where the idol was gonna be sold.
我们想要是知道谁是买♥♥家
We figured that if we knew who the buyer was,
也许他们能告诉我们妈妈在查什么
they might be able to tell us what Mom was working on.
你错过了很多
You missed a lot.
那你们有没有报♥警♥ 有没有告诉他们一切
So, did you call the police? Did you tell them everything?
杰西都知道
Jesse knows everything,
但是因为有科林局长 她也无能为力
but her hands are tied because of Chief Collig.
我没明白 以斯拉有什么问题
I'm not following. What's wrong with Ezra?
-他也参与其中 -什么
- He's involved. - What?
他是脏警
He's corrupt.
你知道这个指控有多么严重吗 弗兰克
Do you realize how serious an accusation that is, Frank?
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
爸爸 这块布是在他们交易点发现的
Dad, this piece of fabric was found at the drop site,
这和科林外套上的一个洞吻合
and it matches a tear in Collig's coat.
等等 你怎么对上的
Wait, how did you match that?
我...我...
Well, I... I...
我闯进了他家
I broke into his house.
我都不知道从哪里说起了
Well, I don't know where to start.
你知道你们俩没有受伤有多幸运吗
Do you realize how lucky the two of you are that you weren't hurt?
还有可能会更糟
Or even worse?
还有 特鲁迪 你在其中的位置呢
And Trudy, where were you in all this?
-我... -这不是她的错
- I... - It's not her fault.
她想要阻止我们的
She tried to stop us.
你知道吗 这个我们待会儿再说
You know what? We're gonna deal with that later.
魔眼碎片在你手上吗
Do you have the piece of The Eye?
在哪里
Well, where is it?
别担心 那很安全
Don't worry. It's safe.
去拿过来 快点
Go get it. Now. Go!
我本来以为你没有这么糊涂
I expected better judgment from you.
-你认真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我的错
Me.
弗兰克
Frank!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-怎么了 怎么回事 -不见了
- What? What's wrong? - It's gone.
-什么 -不见了
- What? - It's gone.
JB
JB.
-喂 -芬顿
- Hello? - Fenton.
她要来了
She's on her way.
你什么时候能回来
When can you get back here?
我马上就出发
I'll leave as soon as I can.
我希望你能再快点
Ah, I'd like you to be here sooner than that.
拜托 快一点
Please, you gotta hurry.
好 我马上来
Okay. I'm on my way.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
-是的 -又要走了
- Yeah. - Again?
-你要去哪里 -我要去见鲁珀特
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna go see Rupert.
这一切都是有关联的 你们不要乱跑
This is all connected. I want you to stay put,
我马上回来
and I'll be home soon.
爸爸 我们得把那块碎片拿回来
Dad, we have to get the piece.
爸爸 乔说得没错 如果他们集齐三块碎片
Dad, Joe's right. Whatever else is going on right now
那接下来做什么都没用了
won't matter if they get all three pieces.
伙计们 接下来不需要你们操心了
Guys, this no longer concerns you.
我不希望你们再去接近任何
I don't want you going anywhere near anybody
和魔眼有关系的人 或事
that has anything to do with The Eye, or anything else.
现在说这个已经晚了
Well, it's a little late for that now.
他们已经牵扯进去了
They're already involved.
那本来就不该变成这样
And that should have never happened.
你又不在
You weren't here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你指望会怎样
What did you expect?
我们乖乖坐着什么都不干吗
That we were just gonna sit around and do nothing?
不 你们干的够多了 现在这轮不到你们来操心了
No, you've done enough, And now it's no longer your problem.
-爸爸 你...你都不... -够了
- Dad, you just... You don't... - Hey!
不要插手
Stay out of it.
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, boys.
你们也知道他这个人
You know how he is.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
如果我们想摧毁魔眼
If we want to destroy The Eye,
就必须赶在魔眼之环的人之前把三块碎片拿到密室里
we have to get all three pieces in the chamber before the Circle does.
我们都不知道密室在哪里
We don't even know where the chamber is.
我们现在连一块都没有
We don't even have a piece.
我觉得我知道在谁手上
Oh, I think I know someone who does.
如果你想要说服外婆你是在她那边的
If you want to convince Grandma that you're on her side,
那你就得装全套 否则她不会信你
you need to go all in, or she won't believe you.
你说得对
You're right.
等着
Wait here.
带上这个
Take these.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
鲁珀特
Rupert.
我真是舒了一口气
I'm so relieved.
你...你没事吧
Are you... you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
芬顿·哈迪赶在你的人得逞之前找到了我
Fenton Hardy found me before your people could finish the job.
你知道了
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表