剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
或者她妈妈去世了
or her mom died.
或者她家的农场遇到了麻烦
Or her family's farm's in trouble.
我的意思是 家家有本难念的经
What I'm saying is, everybody has stress.
不能因为他们有麻烦 就说他们可疑
And just because they have it doesn't mean it's suspicious.
如果史黛西压力这么大
If Stacy's so stressed out,
那她干吗一直跟弗兰克打情骂俏的
why is she flirting with Frank all the time?
我觉得是因为每个人都是不同的
I guess everyone is different.
好吧 描述得真到位
Yeah, that's one way of describing her.
我拿到了她的电♥话♥号♥码
I got her phone number.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
她正在和阿曼达一起做一个课题
She's doing a project with Amanda.
我想让你给她家打电♥话♥
I want you to call her house,
假装是做市场调研的
and pretend to be doing some market research,
然后问她姑姑和姑父一些问题
and ask her aunt and uncle some questions,
也许这样我们能抓到她在说谎
and maybe then we can catch her in a lie.
没问题 只要
Sure, just... Yeah?
您好 我是市场调研部的布雷特·伯顿
Hello! Yes, this is Brett Borton of Market Questions.
您能否告诉我
I was wondering if you could tell me,
您家里有几位是奇怪而轻浮的骗子
how many people in your household are weird, flirty liars?
是吗 所有人都是
Oh. All of them?
你说得对 真管用
You were right. It worked.
算了 我自己来
Never mind. I'll do it myself.
随你的便 我走了
Knock yourself out. I'm outta here.
您好
Hello?
您好 这里是布里奇波特图书馆
Hello. This is the Bridgeport Library.
请问我能否和户主说话
May I speak to the homeowner, please?
不能
No.
好吧
Oh, okay.
祝您有个愉快的夜晚
Well, have a nice evening.
"当魔眼分为三份 唯聚合才可使用
"With The Eye in three pieces, we can only use it when we agree.
当我们的动机一致
"When our motivations are aligned,
则可预见所有行动的结果"
and we can see all the consequences of our actions."
外婆跟咱们说过这些了
Grandma told us all of this!
"我乐于摆脱了使用它的诱惑
"I am glad to be free of the temptation to use it.
然而我依旧跃跃欲试
"But I still find myself wanting to.
只为预见 没有它我感到如此盲目
"Just to look. I feel blind without it,
我愿成为唯一目明之人"
and I want to be the only person who sees."
魔眼太危险了 弗兰克
The Eye is dangerous, Frank.
永远别把它聚合 我们都会过得更好
We're all better off if it never gets put back together.
不仅仅是这些
It's not just that.
"艾哈迈德说他一直在和他弟弟说话
"Ahmed tells me that he's been speaking to his brother.
那个在他幼时就被洪水冲走的弟弟
"The brother that was swept away by a flood when he was a child.
他不知道魔眼让他看到的是否是幻觉
"He doesn't know if The Eye is showing him an illusion,
也不知道之后会发生什么
or what lies beyond,
他并不在乎 只要能看到心中所愿"
and he doesn't care, as long as he can see what he wants."
真希望爸爸在这儿
I wish Dad was here.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
好吧
All right.
给我一张红九
Show me red nine.
黑八
Black eight.
红七
Red seven.
好吧
Okay.
你需要点什么 哈迪先生
What can I get for you, Mr. Hardy?
一件夹克
A jacket.
烤的还是原味
Toasted or plain?
昨天我好像把我的夹克落在这儿了
I think I forgot mine here yesterday.
我把它挂在那边了
I hung it up over there.
这件夹克不错
That's a nice jacket.
谢谢
Thanks.
JB
JB.
我还以为你被抓了
I thought you were arrested.
你怎么不再喊大声点儿呢
Why don't you just whisper that as loud as you possibly can?
你怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
我可聪明了 乔
I'm very clever, Joe.
你从卡恩夫人那里偷的
You stole that from Mrs. Khan.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
我可聪明了
I'm very clever.
小机灵鬼 这个东西原来有两块
Ha ha. Cute. Turns out, there's two of these things.
其实是三个
Try three.
三个 好吧 你对一切都了如指掌
Three. Okay, the fact that you just know everything all the time
开始让我觉得有点紧张了
is starting to get a little bit unnerving.
-我真的该走了 -别走
- I really gotta go. - No, you don't.
跟我聊一会儿 行吗
Talk to me for a second, okay?
因为我需要知道这到底是什么
Because... 'cause I need to know what this is.
这就是魔法 对吗
It's basically magic, right?
我不知道 你觉得是吗
I don't know. You think so?
至少我一直在赢纸牌游戏
Well, at least for winning games of Solitaire.
它还能做什么
What else can it do?
赢泰迪熊
Win teddy bears.
乔 我现在很严肃
Joe. I'm being serious.
我怎么会知道
How am I supposed to know?
我就知道大家都想要这个
I just know that everyone wants it.
好吧 我觉得
Okay. Well, the way I see it,
这个东西 只需要一块
this thing, on its own,
就能用魔法变出一些奇招
can conjure up some pretty neat tricks.
但我觉得 如果能把其他几块找到
But I figure, if you get the rest of the pieces,
合在一起
you put 'em together,
能做到更多的事
it could do a whole lot more.
我真觉得你不会想要这么做的
I really don't think you wanna do that.
我怎么会不想 我当然想这么做
I don't wanna do that? Of course I wanna do that.
伙计 这可能就会是我的饭票
Buddy, this could be my meal ticket, here.
不 真的
No, really.
我不觉得有人用它做过什么好事
I don't think anyone's ever done anything good with it.
听着 乔伊 我很感激 但是
Look, Joey, I, I appreciate it, man. I do, but...
说实话 这是我这辈子第一次
Honestly, for the first time in my life,
能有一点能力
I could use a bit of power.
你知道第二块在哪里吗
Do you know where the second one is?
有人拿走了
Someone took it.
有人 谁
Some-- some-- Who?
我上学该迟到了
I'm gonna be late for school.
小心点
Be careful.
我什么时候不小心了
When am I not?
凯莉 你好
Callie, hi.
你昨晚为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why did you call me last night?
什么 我没有
What? No, I...
不是我 我都没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
It wasn't me. I, I, I don't even have your phone number.
好吧 这就奇怪了
Well, that's weird,
我的学习伙伴阿曼达 她说她给你了
'cause my study partner, Amanda, she said that she gave it to you.
因为你向她要了
You know, after you asked her for it?
是的 是我 我确实给你打电♥话♥了
Yeah, yeah. That, that was me. I did call you.
我打电♥话♥是想就我之前的态度跟你道歉
I was calling because I wanted to apologize for being weird to you.
结果你接了电♥话♥ 我就退缩了
And then you answered the phone and I totally chickened out.
-我知道我太蠢了 -不 这真是
- I know. So stupid. - No, no, no. That's...
太可爱了 真的
really sweet, actually.
作为新来的学生 我特别紧张
Look, I'm so nervous about being the new girl,
我的行为可能也特别奇怪
I've probably been super weird, too.
其实一开始 我有点担心
You know, at first I was actually kind of worried that...
也许是你嫉妒我和弗兰克总是在一起
maybe you were jealous of all the time I was spending with Frank?
但这也很奇怪 是不是
But that would be weird, right?
毕竟你已经有男朋友了
Because you're already seeing someone.
不管怎样 我该走了
Uh, anyway, I gotta go.
回头见
Catch you later.
弗兰克
Frank, hey.
-你好吗 -很好
- How's it going? - Okay.
-课上见 -好的
- I'll see you in a class. - Yeah.
我们是碧芙和杰西
This is Biff and Jesse.
我们正在抓坏人
We're out catching bad guys.
或者正在做坏事 开玩笑
Or being bad. Just kidding.
请给我们留言
So please leave a message.
是我
Hey. It's me.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表