剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
《哈迪男孩》前情提要
Previously, on Hardy Boys...
-眼熟吗 -那是乔治的日记
- Look familiar? - That's George's journal.
我们需要知道的关于魔眼的一切一定都在里面
Everything we need to know about The Eye has to be in there.
拿上它
Take it.
你为什么来这里 卡尼卡
Why are you here, Kanika?
我那块魔眼被人偷走了
My piece of The Eye was stolen.
给我一张红九
Show me a red nine.
黑八
Black eight.
我需要知道这到底是什么
I need to know what this is.
这就是魔法 对吗
It's basically magic, right?
我不觉得有人用它做过什么好事
I don't think anyone's ever done anything good with it.
乔治说他们是在找到魔眼的地方把它摔碎的
George said they broke it in the place that they found it.
他认为必要的时候也能在那毁掉它
He thinks that they can destroy it there, too, if they have to.
你不能去恶魔之爪 我们甚至都没有碎片
You're not going to Demon's Paw. We don't even have the piece!
我们会拿回来的 弗兰克 然后我们要把它毁了
We're gonna get it back, Frank. And we're gonna destroy it!
她打了她姑父
She just hit her uncle.
她可够大胆的 他们俩都带着枪呢
That's pretty gutsy, considering they both have guns.
你到底是谁 史黛茜
Who are you, Stacy?
我叫安娜斯塔西亚·纳博科夫
My name is Anastasia Nabokov.
我觉得杀了你妈妈的人
I think whoever killed your mother
可能也杀了我爸爸
probably got to my father, too.
他们说魔眼密室在地下
He said that the chamber of The Eye is underground.
可能在旧矿井的废墟里
It could be in what's left of the old mines.
那里都封死了几百万年了
They were sealed, like, a million years ago.
没有人知道现在都在哪里了
Nobody even knows where they are anymore.
我有很不好的预感 哈迪
I got a bad feeling about this, Hardy.
很晚了 还很黑
It's late, and it's dark.
也许我们应该回家了
Maybe we should just go home.
再等两分钟...
Just two more minutes...
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你不问问我有没有事吗
You're not gonna ask if I'm okay?
你好着呢
You're good.
有人吗
Hello?
救命啊
Help!
我们掉下来的时候上面没人
Nobody was up there when we fell,
现在也不会有人的
and nobody's gonna be up there now.
你要找的
This isn't the secret,
神秘洞窟不是这个吧
mystical chamber you were looking for, is it?
不是 这只是一个洞
No. This is more of a hole.
你在地图上看不到这个地方吧
You didn't see this place on the map, did you?
对 没有看到
No, I didn't.
乔不在 他可能和弗兰克在一起
Joe's not here. He might be out with Frank.
所以你不知道他在哪里
So, you don't know where he is?
碧芙和他一起吗
Is Biff with him?
他没说要和碧芙一起
He didn't say anything about hanging out with Biff.
什...从乔来这里以后 他们就形影不离
Wh...They've been inseparable since Joe moved here.
你为什么不直接把你的想法说出来
Why don't you just say what you're thinking?
好吧 我觉得乔在做一些不该做的事
Okay. I think Joe is doing something he shouldn't be doing,
我的女儿正和他一起
and my daughter is with him.
你觉得乔会让碧芙有危险吗
You think that Joe would put Biff in danger.
他所做的一切
Nearly everything he's done
几乎都很危险
has been dangerous.
哪些算是他的错了
What part of that is his fault?
是厄恩吗 还是那个莫名其妙跟踪他的人
Ern? A man stalking him for no reason?
莫名其妙
No reason at all?
也许如果有人能关好那家伙就好了
Well, maybe if someone could keep him in custody.
你知道你弟弟在哪里吗
Do you know where your brother is?
不知道 他不在家的话 我也不知道
Uh, no. If he's not here, I don't know.
你有什么消息就马上告诉我
The moment you hear anything, you tell me.
你知道乔在哪里吗
Do you know where Joe is?
不知道 真的不知道
No. Honestly.
乔
Okay, Joe.
恶魔之爪
乔 碧芙 我是弗兰克
Joe, Biff, it's Frank.
乔 能听到吗
Joe, can you hear me?
我觉得乔去恶魔之爪了
I think Joe went out to Demon's Paw.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他想要去矿道
He's trying to get into the tunnels.
我觉得也许是因为我们之前吵了一架
I think probably because of an argument we had
我让他别去
where I told him not to.
那个矿井已经封了
The mine is sealed,
所以我只要开车去把他接回来就好了
so I just need to drive out there and pick him up.
-没事的 -不 我和你一起去
- It'll be fine. - No. I'm going with you.
碧芙和他在一起吗
Is Biff with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果在一起 杰西肯定要好好收拾乔了
If she is, Joe's gonna have to answer to Jesse.
乔
Joe!
碧芙
Biff!
-乔 -乔
- Joe! - Joe!
乔
Joe!
哈迪男孩
第一季第十一集
我们说过几次话
So, uh, how many conversations have we had?
我从来没数过
I've never really thought about it.
我觉得我们应该从来没有这样...聊聊
I don't think we've had any, like, just, just talking.
这不是因为我不喜欢你
It's not that I don't like you though.
-你为什么直接跳到这里 -以免你担心啊
- Why would you go there first? - In case you were worried.
不 我很讨人喜欢的
Oh, no. I'm pretty likeable.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I took so long.
没关系 我们刚在聊天
Oh, no problem. We were just hanging out.
乔去恶魔之爪了 我觉得他是想去里面
Joe went out to Demon's Paw. I think he's trying to get inside.
什么
What?
不可能的 那里封了好几年了
Well, he can't. It's been sealed shut for years.
我们知道 我们去过以前的入口了
Yeah, we know. We already went to the old entrance.
但是他们不再
They weren't there.
我觉得碧芙核能也和他在一起
I think Biff might be with him.
你好啊 切特
Oh, hey, Chet.
你们是不是有事没告诉我
Is there something no one's telling me?
那不重要 怎么了
It doesn't matter. What's up?
乔和碧芙在恶魔之爪附近失踪了
Joe and Biff are missing out near Demon's Paw.
-什么 -乔想去找魔眼的发掘地
- What? - Joe's trying to find the place that The Eye was found.
他觉得他能摧毁他手上那块
He thinks he can destroy his piece of it.
这简直是疯了
That sounds crazy.
我知道 也许这也是为什么他没有告诉我要去哪里
I know. That's probably why he never told me where he was going.
如果碧芙也不见了
And if Biff's missing,
你得让杰西也去那里找她
you need to tell Jesse where to look for her.
特鲁迪正在去找杰西的路上
Trudy's on her way to tell Jesse right now,
但是我们也得去找
but we need to look, too.
如果乔和碧芙是走路去恶魔之爪的
If Joe and Biff are walking to Demon's Paw,
那我们就去路边的旧农舍看看
then we should check the old farms on the way.
马上出发 走吧 莫顿
We're on it. Let's get moving, Morton.
切特
Hey, Chet.
我很抱歉没打电♥话♥给你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't call.
我不知道你是不是...
You know, I didn't know if... well...
拜托 出事的可是乔
Come on, man. It's Joe.
我真心建议你去找格洛丽亚帮忙
I really think you need to ask Gloria for help.
嗯
Yeah.
只是得先去坦白一些事
Just have to admit to something first.
布里奇波特公立学校的管♥理♥员♥
The custodian over at Bridgeport Public
说今晚没有学生留堂
says no students stayed late tonight.
纳吉刚从码头发来联络 没发现碧芙和乔·哈迪
Nagy just called in from the docks. No Biff, no Joe Hardy.
我们的巡警都没有发现他们
None of our patrols have seen them.
谢谢
Thanks.
纳吉能不能在回来的路上去一趟
Can Nagy swing by the old Matthew Brothers factory
老马修兄弟砖厂
on her way back?
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
杰西 怎么样了
Jesse, how's it going?
大家都有自己的活
Everyone has their heads up.
我没有让他们擅离职守 只是让他们汇报情况
I'm taking reports without diverting anyone from their patrols.
已经多久了
How long's it been now?
三个小时 够久了吗
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表