剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
我们必须要找到答案
And we must find the answer.
你怎么停下来了
What are you stopping for?
听着 我说的是实话
Listen, I'm telling you the truth.
劳拉知道 我们本来要联手阻止他们
Laura knew it. We were working together to stop them.
她为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't she tell me that?
她不能说
She couldn't.
她是想保护你
She was trying to protect you.
她知道他们有多危险
She knew how dangerous they were.
你是说这和伊斯塔布鲁克家有关系吗
Are you saying that the Estabrooks were involved in this?
乔治·伊斯塔布鲁克在正中♥央♥
George Estabrook was at the center.
是他打碎了那个东西 他将魔眼
He broke the object, The Eye,
分成了三块 三个家族各持一块
into three pieces and gave each to one of the families.
现在有人想重新把这三块合起来
Someone is trying to put it together again.
我和劳拉害怕我们的家族
Laura and I were horrified at the thought of our families
将那种力量再次带到这个世界上
unleashing that power on the world again.
我们想要揭露他们
We were trying to expose them.
所以他们才杀了她
That's why they killed her.
所以他们也一直想杀了我
That's why they've been trying to kill me.
告诉我 这个组织中有谁有这种力量...
Tell me something. Who in this organization has the power...
能派人杀死她
to order her death?
我不知道
I don't know.
劳拉被杀之前
Before Laura was killed,
维克多·纳博科夫被杀了
Victor Nabokov was murdered.
我不知道是伊斯塔布鲁克家的人 还是我姑姑
I don't know if he was killed by the Estabrooks, my aunt,
又或者是他自己家的人杀死了他
or perhaps even one of his own,
但如果你能查出是谁杀了维克多
but if you find out who killed Victor,
你就能查出是谁杀了你妻子
you'll find out who killed your wife.
卡恩太太
Mrs. Khan?
卡恩太太今天已经很累了
Mrs. Khan has had a trying day.
不好意思
Excuse us.
她来这里干什么
What was she doing here?
她那块魔眼被人偷了
Her piece of The Eye was stolen.
出事了
Something is happening.
我们那块魔眼碎片在你们手上并不安全
Our piece of The Eye is no longer safe with you,
你自己也会有危险
and you're no longer safe with it.
发生了那么多事
Whatever is happening?
我们已经失去了劳拉
We've already lost Laura.
我不能再失去你们了
I couldn't bear to lose you, too.
我知道在哪里
I know where it is.
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
斯特凡 和孩子们一起去
Stefan, go with the boys.
好
Yes.
维斯特戴尔
好了
All right.
就是这里
This is it.
我们需要买♥♥票吗
Do we need tickets?
我没有带钱
I didn't bring any money.
我也没有
Neither did I.
交给我吧
I got this.
你为什么不和他一起去
Why didn't you go with him?
如果你想要发脾气
Look, if you want to throw your weight around,
就出去 到外面发你的脾气
why don't you go outside where there's plenty of room?
我只是客观地说...
I'm just being mildly official.
你看上去不像...
You don't look much like...
就是这里
There.
藏在扩音器里
It's hidden in the speaker.
那上面
Up there.
所有警长都要戴这种帽子
Look, all sheriffs gotta wear this kind of hat.
否则没人知道他们代表法律
Otherwise, people wouldn't know they were the law.
我去拿
I'll get it.
小心点
Be careful, please.
我放上去过 就能拿下来
I've done this before. I can do it again.
听着 你不能一个人留在帐篷里
Look, you can't stay here alone in a tent.
你打算怎么办
Whatcha gonna do?
你的角色是什么
How do you fit into all this?
你是环的成员 还是只是追随者
You part of the Circle, or just one of the followers?
我只忠于格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克
My loyalty is to Gloria Estabrook.
还有她的家族吗
And her family?
好吧 说得好
Okay. Good talk.
怎么了
What?
我觉得我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
什么麻烦
What kind of problem?
麻烦就是那个神秘的外来碎片不见了
The kind of problem where the mystic, space artifact thingy is gone.
什么
What?
乔
Joe...
原本放在那里 现在没了
It was there, and now it's not.
-你做了什么 -我什么都没做
- What did you do with it? - I didn't do anything!
我发誓
I swear.
就是不见了 好吗
It's gone. All right?
魔眼不见了
The Eye is gone.
谁会想到去扩音器里面
Okay, who would have thought to look for The Eye fragment
找魔眼碎片
inside the speaker?
-你确定没有人看到你放进去吗 -我确定
- You sure nobody saw you put it in there? - Yes! I'm sure.
你没有告诉任何人吗
And you didn't tell anyone?
我觉得要是我告诉别人我在扩音器里
I think I'd remember if I told someone about
藏了一块控制世界的石头 我肯定会记得
a world-controlling magic rock I'd hid in a speaker.
那东西又不会自己突然消失 乔
Well, it's not like it just got up and walked off, Joe.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
大家对这块东西到底有多少了解
What does anybody actually know about this thing?
只知道它很幸运 很珍贵 带着它很危险
Other than it's lucky, and valuable, and dangerous to be around.
这只能更加说明我们要赶在
It's all the more reason to find it
布里奇波特的其他人受伤之前找到它
before somebody else in Bridgeport gets hurt.
这镇子到底怎么回事
What's with this town, anyways?
随便丢下一块石头都能引出新的秘密
You can't throw a rock without hitting a new mystery.
人人都有秘密
Everyone has a secret.
有时候还不止一个
Sometimes more than one.
简直就像是秘密中还有秘密
It's like their secrets have secrets.
就像是他们的秘密中还有秘密
It's like their secrets have secrets.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果答案其实一直都在外婆眼前呢
What if the answer was right in front of Grandma the whole time?
-音乐盒 -对
- A music box? - Yeah.
我以为你早就破解这个谜题了
I thought you already solved that mystery.
是的 但是当外婆给我这个的时候
I did. But when Grandma gave me this box,
她说里面有不止一个秘密
she said that there was more than one secret inside.
你难道觉得她没有发现吗
You don't think she would have checked it out already?
也许 她说过她的父亲很喜欢谜题
Maybe. She said her father loved puzzles.
也许这是她解不出的谜题
Maybe this is one she didn't solve.
如果这里面有钥匙 我绝对要找出来
If the key's in here, I'm gonna find it.
就算要把这个东西全部拆了
Even if I have to take it apart piece by piece.
怎么样
Well?
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
不在那里
It wasn't there.
肯定被人拿走了
It must have been taken.
他们骗了我们吗
Did they lie to us?
我认为乔发现那东西不见了的时候真的很惊讶
I believe Joe was genuinely shocked to find it gone.
有人抢先了我们一步
Someone is one step ahead of us.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
-我能和你聊聊吗 -怎么了
- Can I talk to you about something? - Yeah, what's up?
我打给了我在盖尔布里奇高中的表妹
So, I called my cousin, who goes to Galebridge.
她说她不认识叫史黛茜·贝克的
She said she doesn't know a Stacy Baker.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Don't you think that's weird?
不 我觉得你打给她才奇怪呢
No, I think it's kind of weird that you called her.
史黛茜 我一直想问你
Hey. Stacy, um, I've been meaning to ask you.
我表妹玛丽娜也上了盖尔布里奇高中
My cousin Marina goes to Galebridge High,
她可能和你上过同一节课
and she probably would have been in some of your classes.
凯莉
Callie...
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
玛丽娜 不认识 也许她给人印象不深吧
Uh, Marina? No. Maybe she just wasn't that memorable.
-马上上课了 你来吗 -嗯
- Class is about to start. You coming? - Yeah.
音乐盒研究得怎么样了
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表