剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
怎么回事
Oh, what is going on?
乔
Joe!
为第一天在美丽的布里奇波特
You ready for your first day of school
上学做好准备了吗
in beautiful Bridgeport tomorrow?
拜托 伙计 没有那么糟了
Come on, man. It's not that bad.
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
问得好
Good question.
就算这是你的房♥间 也太乱了
This is messy, man, even for you.
这不是我翻的
I didn't do this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人搜了一遍我的房♥间 不是特鲁迪姑姑
Someone totally searched my room. And it wasn't Aunt Trudy.
他们拿走什么东西了吗
They take anything?
没有 我觉得他们没有找到要找的东西
No. I don't think they found what they were looking for.
你确定有人来过这里吗
You're sure someone was in here?
嗯 他们还看了这个
Yep. They even looked in this.
谁会这么做
Who would have done this?
我不知道
I don't know.
但真的很奇怪
But it's pretty weird.
如果依然有人在找雕像中的碎片呢
What if someone's still looking for the piece from the idol?
我们要告诉特鲁迪吗
Do we tell Trudy?
不 不行
No, no. We can't.
你也知道她紧张的时候会怎么样
You know what she's like when she gets freaked out. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
第一次没有妈妈的第一天上学
First first day without Mom.
你还记得他以前
Remember when she used to put
会在我们笔记本上留笑脸贴纸吗
those smiley-face stickers on our notebooks?
或者她在我们午餐盒上的留言
Or the messages she used to leave on our lunch bags?
-像这种吗 -我没忍♥住
- Yeah. Like this? - Couldn't help myself.
这是传统
It's tradition.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
我突然觉得有点不舒服
I suddenly don't feel too hot.
能帮我写个假条吗
Will you write me a sick note?
不 我要进去了 你和我一起进来
No. I'm going in. You're coming with me.
欢迎体验布里奇波特公立学校的第一天
Welcome to the first day back at Bridgeport public school.
我是费尔·科恩 请大家记得在体育奖杯箱旁的
Phil Cohen here, reminding you to sign up for extra-curriculars
公告栏上登记课外活动表
on the bulletin board by the sports trophy case.
塔米·迪根
Tammy Deagan.
帕特里夏·埃德华兹
Patricia Edwards.
弗兰克·哈...哈迪
Frank Har...Hardy.
到
Yeah.
我...我认识你妈妈
I, uh, I knew your mother.
欢迎 弗兰克
Welcome, Frank.
吉米·赫斯特
Jimmy Hurst.
你是史黛茜·贝克吧
And you must be Stacy Baker.
坐吧
Grab a seat.
山姆·洛贝罗
Sam Lobello.
妮可·莱杰尔
Nicole Ledger?
克里斯·莫顿
Chris Morton.
元素被分为...
Elements are categorized...
他没有跟狂欢节一样复活吗
And he didn't come alive, like after the carnival?
-你确定吗 -我确定
- You sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
...有几个价电子
How many valence electrons...
我看到他躺在地上 死了
I just saw him there on the ground, being dead.
找出序号♥和它的电子数 列出每个元素...
Find the number, and its electron, each element listed...
好吧
Okay.
我要坦白一件事
Um, I have a confession to make.
不要恨我
Please don't hate me.
我和我妈妈说你和弗兰克在怀疑科林局长
I told my mom that you and Frank suspect something of Chief Collig.
-什么 -哈迪先生
- What? - Mr. Hardy?
-好好做题 -为什么
- Back to work. - Why?
我就是有点害怕了
A little scared, okay?
他是我妈妈的上司
He's my mom's boss.
我们发现那件外套的事后
And after we found the jacket,
我只希望能保护她的安全
I just want her to be safe.
如果她开始找他问东问西呢
What if she starts asking questions?
那我们还没开始调查 就可能打草惊蛇了
It might tip him off to us before we can investigate.
我让我妈妈发誓保密的
I swore my mom to secrecy.
她不会的
She won't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她不会的
She won't.
还有
Also...
给
Here.
随身带着这个
Keep this with you at all times.
-为什么 -通讯用
- What's it for? - To communicate.
只要你需要我就联♥系♥我
If you ever need me, just call.
安全起见什么的
You know, for safety and stuff.
谢了 碧芙
Thanks, Biff.
老大
Hey, boss.
觉着你可能需要来杯喝的
Thought you'd like a fresh cup.
你真是太知晓我的心思的 霍珀
You've turned reading my mind into an art form, Hooper.
-我也希望如此 -谢谢
- I wish. - Thank you.
通缉
这几天真煎熬啊
Long days, huh?
是啊 我最近...事情真是太多了
Aw, yeah. I've been... dealing with a lot lately.
真不敢相信这小镇上会发生这么疯狂的事
I can't believe the craziness happening in this town.
是啊
Yeah.
在看这个高个子罪犯呢
Reading up on our, uh, tall criminal.
是啊 我只是...
Oh, yeah. Um, well, I was just, uh...
想查清他是谁 还有...
Trying to figure out who he was, and, um...
怎么逃出去的
how he escaped.
当然 现在他死了就更加困难了
'Course, can be difficult with him being dead.
你好像说过这案子不归我们管
I thought you said the case was out of our hands.
我们没有管辖权
That we had no jurisdiction.
当然了 当然了...
Well, yeah. Of course, of course. Um...
我只是想自己了解一下
I just wanted to inform myself.
这个人死在布里奇波特
I mean, the man died in Bridgeport streets.
我想要了解我们镇上发生的事
I wanna be vigilant about what's going on in my town.
当然了 嗯
Of, of course. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我要去巡逻了
I'm off on patrol.
我要去看看那个老马修兄弟砖厂
I'm going to check out that old, uh, Matthew Brothers brick factory.
那天收到举报说有人在那里
Got a report of activity there the other day.
你应该没有听说过那里有什么事吧
You didn't happen to hear anything about that, did you?
没有啊 这几周都没有
Uh, no, no. Not for a few weeks.
我好久没有去那里了...
I haven't been around there in a while. Uh...
谁举报的
Who reported it?
一个匿名电♥话♥
Anonymous call.
也许根本没什么
Maybe it's nothing.
嗯 没什么的
Yeah, yeah. Be nothing.
砖土
Brick dust.
大家明天见
See you all tomorrow.
迪亚茨老师
Ms. Diaz.
-弗兰克 -你说你认识我妈妈
- Frank. - You said you knew my mom?
抱歉 我不是故意那么说的 只是...
I'm sorry. I, I didn't mean to react. I just, uh...
我听说了劳拉的死 很抱歉
I heard about Laura's death. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
能上她以前上过的学校也挺棒的
It's cool to go to the same school she used to go to.
这让我很想知道她在我这个年纪时是怎么样的
Makes me wonder what she was like when she was my age.
她坚韧 有干劲
Tenacious. Driven.
-喜欢棒球 -听起来很像我妈妈
- Loved baseball. - Yeah, that sounds like my mom.
你们关系很好吗
You guys were close?
一开始不熟 我们一起编校报的
Uh, not at first. We worked on the school newspaper together.
她总是能够
You know, she had this certain
发掘出别人看不到的故事
knack of finding stories people couldn't see.
她的气场让人不由敬而远之
Yeah. Her intensity put people off,
但我后来也慢慢欣赏她了
but I came to admire it.
你认识保罗·麦克法兰吗
Did you know a Paul McFarlane?
他高中和我妈妈交往过
He dated my mom in high school.
我...我认识
I, I did.
嗯 他和我们一起编报纸的
Yeah, he worked on the paper with us.
你妈妈和保罗合作非常默契
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表