剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
There are things that you don't understand.
有些事是你不可能理解的
There's things that you don't understand.
相信我
Trust me.
我在我该待的地方
I'm where I'm supposed to be.
你回家去吧
You go home.
他做出决定了 芬顿
He's made his decision, Fenton.
我们还没完
We're not done here.
在等人吗
Expecting someone else?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你最近有弗兰克的信息吗
Have you heard from Frank recently?
怎么了
Why?
"你好 凯莉
"Hey, Callie.
我对最近发生的一切很抱歉
"I'm so sorry about everything that's happened.
到威尔特来见我 我们好好聊聊
"Meet me at Wilt's so that we can talk.
弗兰克"
Frank."
我本来还想加上"亲亲"的
You know, I was gonna add "XO,"
但我又想起你们俩还没有亲过
but then I remembered you two haven't kissed yet,
所以可能会看上去很假
so that wouldn't seem very realistic.
你能不能别来烦我
Can you just leave me alone?
当然了
Sure thing.
不过说来好笑
You know, it's funny, though.
我总有一种感觉
I can't shake this feeling
马上要发生一些很糟糕的事
that something really bad is about to happen.
我胃里好像很不舒服
It's like in the pit of my stomach.
我能感觉到有什么事很不对劲
I can just tell that something's off.
你有过这种感觉吗
Has that ever happened to you?
我们马上会再见面的 凯莉
I'll see you real soon, Callie.
我们可以捎你一程
We can give you a lift.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
我很抱歉要这么做 这让我们俩都很难堪
I'm so sorry to do this. It demeans us both.
但是上车吧 凯莉
But get in the van, Callie.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表