剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 我们开着弗兰克姑姑的车去了
So, we took Frank's aunt's car to get there.
我们从窗户看到
And when we looked through the window,
她的姑姑和姑父都带着枪
her aunt and uncle had guns.
带着枪
Guns?
-所以这是个很严重的事 -没错
- So, this is serious. - Yeah.
没错 但是
Yeah, but...
弗兰克觉得我们应该等着看史黛西要做什么
Frank thinks we should wait to see what Stacy's up to first
然后我们再去报♥警♥
before we go to the cops.
"我们"是指谁
Who's "we"?
你 我 弗兰克 还有乔
You, me, Frank, and Joe.
也许还有费尔
And Phil, I guess.
你为什么这么问
Why are you asking like that?
我也不知道 我以为只有你和弗兰克
I don't know. It's... Thought it was just you and Frank.
昨天是你们去盯梢的
It was your stakeout yesterday.
好吧 总是吃醋就没那么有意思了
Okay, this jealousy thing isn't cute anymore.
确实没意思
No, it's not.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
算了 我们正在谈很严肃的事
Uh, never mind. We were talking about something serious.
我们可以之后再谈
We can do this later.
之后再谈什么
Do what later?
看来永远时机不合适
Guess it's never a good time.
不适合什么
For what?
切特 到底怎么了
Chet, what is going on?
好吧 凯莉 你谈论弗兰克的方式
Okay, Cal, there's this way you talk about Frank.
看向弗兰克的眼神
There's a way you look at Frank.
和弗兰克在一起时的感觉
There's a way you are when you're with Frank.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
好吧
Right.
听着 凯莉
Look, Cal,
你是我最好的朋友
you're my best friend.
我不会就这样命令你
And I'm not gonna sit here and tell you
别产生任何感情
to stop feeling something.
我只是
I just...
没法再眼睁睁看着你这样
can't watch you feel it anymore.
所以呢 就这样了
So, what? That's it?
我们就要这样分手吗
We're just gonna break up?
我想我们已经分手了
I think we already did.
我们只是最后一个知道的
We're just the last ones to know.
所以史黛茜有打手
So Stacy's got goons.
还有枪
With guns.
打手假装成是她家人
Goons pretending to be part of her family.
至少我们家不是最奇怪的了
At least we don't have the weirdest family.
她在隐瞒什么
She's hiding something.
我得弄清她在玩什么把戏
I just need to figure out what her game is.
邪恶 弗兰克 她在掩藏邪恶
Evil, Frank. She's hiding evil.
有什么难理解的吗
I mean, what's that hard to understand?
她确实救了我们一命
She did save our lives.
你想过没有 撞上那个大高个的
You ever think that running over the Tall Man
可能不是个意外
wasn't an accident?
她可以设下一整个局
I mean, she could have set up the whole thing.
我会调查的
I'll dig into it.
或许我们不应该再调查了
Maybe we should stop digging.
你为什么现在不想干了
Why do you want to stop now?
你想让别人找到你弄丢的那块碎片吗
You want to let somebody else find the piece that you lost?
我们要把它毁了
We destroy it.
什么
What?
我们把它拿回来 然后毁掉
We get it back, and we destroy it.
乔治说他们是在找到魔眼的地方把它摔碎的
George said that they broke it in the place that they found it.
他认为必要的时候也能在那毁掉它
He thinks that they can destroy it there, too, if they have to.
这些是地脉
These are ley lines.
他们是能量线 遍布全球
They're lines of energy, and they run across the entire world.
地脉相交的地方有某种神秘力量
And the places where they meet have some sort of mystic power.
就在这里 有三条线交汇了
Three lines intersect right here.
-那是恶魔之爪 -好吧
- That's Demon's Paw. - Right.
但那是在恶魔之爪下面
But it's under Demon's Paw,
意味着那在地下
which means it's underground.
-矿井已经被封上了 乔 -所以呢
- The mine's been sealed, Joe. - So?
说不定有别的方法进去
Maybe there's another way in.
你不能去恶魔之爪
You're not going to Demon's Paw.
我们甚至都没有碎片
We don't even have the piece.
我们会拿回来的 弗兰克
We're gonna get it back, Frank.
然后我们要把它毁了
And we're gonna destroy it.
要是我们能为己所用呢
What if we can use it?
要是我们能用它见妈妈呢
What if we can use it to see Mom?
那也不是真正的她了
It won't be her.
怎么可能是
How could it be?
就算我们做了呢
And what if we did?
她会问我们为什么没有毁掉
She would just ask us why we didn't destroy
她唯一想要摧毁的东西
the one thing that she wanted to destroy.
这些现在都不重要了
Well, none of this matters anymore!
因为我们都不知道它在哪
Because we don't know where it is,
即便我们找到了
and if we did find it,
我们也不能就这么把它扔了
we're not just gonna throw it away!
我妈妈也死了 弗兰克
My mom died, too, Frank!
我和你一样生气
I'm just as angry as you are!
和你一样害怕
Just as scared as you are!
所以别再假装这对你更重要
So stop pretending like this matters more to you,
而我只是你的跟屁虫小弟
and I'm just the little brother who follows you around!
-乔 别这样 -我现在没法跟你说话
- Joe, come on-- - I can't talk to you right now.
你好
Hello?
弗兰克 你好 我是史黛茜
Frank, hey. It's Stacy.
你好 怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
我得跟你聊聊 你能见我吗
Uh, I really need to talk to you. Can you meet me?
好 当然 在哪
Uh, yeah. Sure. Where?
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你点东西了吗
Did you order anything?
我不饿
Oh, I'm not hungry.
那我还能用你的员工折扣吗
Well, can I still use your employee discount?
你到底是谁 史黛茜
Who are you, Stacy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是你谎话连篇 偷偷摸摸
I mean, you lie, you sneak around,
我还没提你姑姑姑父呢
and don't even get me started on your aunt and uncle.
你一直在监视我吗 弗兰克
You been spying on me, Frank?
你们准备好点餐了吗
You all ready to order?
芝士汉堡和牛奶 谢谢
Uh, cheeseburger and milk, please.
非常好
Very good.
你也一样吗 弗兰克
Same for you, Frank?
不用了 我很好
No, I'm good.
弗兰克 我想她要请客
Frank, I think she's buying.
我不喜欢欠别人的
I don't like to owe people.
好吧
Okay.
我给你打电♥话♥是因为
I called you because, um,
凯莉 她明显对你有感觉
Callie, who clearly has a thing for you,
她认为我有问题
thinks that there is something up with me,
又鉴于你也明显对她有感觉
and since you clearly have a thing for her,
我觉得你可能会相信她
I figured you'd probably believe her,
所以我想我们应该谈谈
and I thought we should talk.
好吧
Okay.
从那个大高个的说起
Start with the tall guy.
他是谁 你为什么要撞他
Who is he and why'd you run him down?
那是场意外
That was an accident.
要想让人更相信你
You'd be a lot easier to believe
那得先没有揣着枪的亲戚
if you didn't have gun-toting relatives
让你肆意指挥
that you like to boss around.
你不应该随意揣测我 弗兰克
You shouldn't assume things about me, Frank.
那就告诉我你是谁
Then tell me who you are.
不然我就走了
Or I walk.
我叫安娜斯塔西亚·纳博科夫
My name is Anastasia Nabokov.
我父亲是维克多·纳博科夫
My father was Victor Nabokov.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表