剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
I can try.
好吧
All right.
布里奇波特发生了很多奇怪的事
There's been a ton of weird stuff happening in Bridgeport,
一切好像都是从
and it seems to all have started
海滩上那个男人来了以后开始的
around the time that beach guy got here.
你说的可能没错 但这不代表他是幕后黑手
That might be true, but it doesn't mean he's behind all of it.
也许他知道答案
Well, maybe he has answers.
也许
Maybe so.
所以我们让从这里到迪克森市
That's why we've got every available officer
所有空闲的警官都到处去找他了
from here to Dixon City looking high and low for him.
我们很快就能找到他的
And we'll find him soon enough.
等你们找到了他 从他口里问出点答案
When you do find him and get some answers out of him,
你能告诉我和弗兰克你们的发现吗
would you tell Frank and I what you guys find?
乔 我不能这么做
Joe, I can't do that.
我是警官
I'm a police officer,
你只是小孩
and you're just kids.
我们很擅长保守秘密
We're really good at keeping secrets.
你在保守什么秘密
And what secrets are you keeping?
我要是告诉你了 我就不算很擅长保守秘密了
Well, I wouldn't be very good at keeping secrets if I told you,
对吧
now, would I?
走吧
Come on.
我送你回家
I'm driving you home.
走吧
Let's go.
你不用抓着我的手臂
You don't need to hold my arm.
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
那是看在你是碧芙朋友的分上 走了
Only 'cause you're Biff's friend. Come on.
我还在想你什么时候才会出现呢
I was wondering when you'd decide to show up.
我上班去了
I was working.
你的班几小时前就结束了 你去哪里了
Your shift ended hours ago. Where have you been?
我和凯莉出去完了 一切都还好吧
I was just hanging out with Callie. Is everything okay?
一切都糟透了 弗兰克
It's pretty far from okay, Frank!
你弟弟今天惹了大♥麻♥烦
Your brother got in a lot of trouble tonight.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
那种麻烦
That kind of trouble.
乔·哈迪 赶紧给我进去
Joe Hardy, get in that house right now.
-特鲁迪姑姑 我能解释 -别说了
- Aunt Trudy, I can explain. - Not another word.
弗兰克 带你弟弟进去
Frank, take your brother inside
在客厅等我
and wait for me in the living room.
走了 伙计 走
Come on, buddy. Come on.
我很抱歉 他简直失控了
I'm so sorry. He's out of control.
我们满脸严肃地站在这里越久
Well, the longer we stand out here looking serious,
他越能理解自己惹了多大♥麻♥烦
the more it'll sink in how much trouble he's in.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我拿回了我的电烙铁
I got my soldering iron back.
-乔 -我没抓
- Joe. - I didn't get caught.
直到我试图偷走海滩上那家伙的卷宗
Until I tried to steal the file from the guy on the beach.
-那肯定能帮我们大忙 -那还用说
- Would have been useful. - Yeah. No duh.
他去警♥察♥局干什么
What was he doing at the police station?
他在查海滩上那个家伙的信息
He was looking for information about the man from the beach.
有其父必有其子
He's his father's son.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然我现在对乔很生气
You know, as mad as I am at Joe right now,
我实际担心的是弗兰克
it's Frank that I'm worried about.
-为什么 -乔至少还愿意和我说
- Why? - Joe at least talks to me.
弗兰克的话 我根本不知道他在想什么
With Frank, it's like I have no idea what's going on in his mind.
他是个16岁的男孩
He's a 16-year-old boy.
你还记得你16岁的样子吗
Remember when you were 16?
很不幸
Unfortunately.
小孩都需要约束
Kids need limits.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你可以的
You're gonna be fine.
过来
Come here.
好了 晚安
All right. Goodnight.
-谢谢你 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
听着
Listen.
我没照顾过男孩
I'm not used to taking care of boys.
或任何人
Or anyone.
我对待小孩 就像我对待成年人一样
Tend to treat kids the same way I treat adults.
但显然 这样不行
But obviously, this isn't working.
我觉得可以
I think it's working.
你♥爸♥爸是警探
You're the son of a detective,
但是你却被抓到在警♥察♥局鬼鬼祟祟的
and you got caught snooping around a police station?
-对不起 -我不想要你的道歉
- I'm sorry. - I don't want your apologies.
我要你们遵守规矩
I want you to follow the rules.
什么规矩
What rules?
我马上要说的规矩
The ones I'm implementing right now.
第一 你们要尊重我
One: you will treat me with respect.
第二 你们要自己收拾
Two: You'll clean up after yourselves.
我是艺术家 不是女佣
I'm an artist. I'm not a maid.
第三 积极沟通
And three: open lines of communication.
我看的是你 弗兰克
I'm looking at you, Frank.
我不想打电♥话♥给你们爸爸
I don't want to call your dad.
回房♥间去吧
Now go to your rooms.
你好 碧芙
Hey, Biff.
你好 乔
Hi, Joe.
我给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift.
还没到我生日呢
It's not even my birthday.
《我的第一封信》
"My First Letters."
如果我再小个四岁
You know, I really would have loved this book
我可能会很喜欢
if I was four years old.
里面有东西
There's something inside it.
你复印了一份报告
You made a copy of the report.
废话 乔
Ixnay, Joe.
通缉
碧芙 太棒了 你怎么搞到的
Whoa, Biff, this is awesome. How'd you get this?
我趁我妈妈不注意复印了一份
I made a copy when my mom wasn't looking.
这可不简单 相信我 但我就是喜欢挑战
It wasn't easy, believe me, but I can't resist a challenge.
-好样的 -谢谢
- Nice work. - Thanks.
你欠我一次 哈迪
You owe me, Hardy.
我欠你
I owe you.
好了 我得趁我妈还没发现 赶紧回去了
All right, well, I better get going before my mom notices.
回头聊 哈迪兄弟
Talk to you later, Hardy boys.
-再见 -谢谢
- See ya. - Thanks.
好了 就是这个神秘人士
All right. There's our mystery man.
JB·考克斯 这名字真奇怪
JB Cox. That's a weird name.
我们得带这个去找爸爸的搭档 山姆
We gotta take this to Dad's partner, Sam.
对
Right.
能麻烦你找一个会煮茶的人吗
Will you kindly find someone who knows how to properly steep tea?
谢谢
Thank you.
你找外♥交♥部♥长跟进了吗
Have you followed up with the foreign minister?
嗯 给他留下了深刻的印象
Yes. He made quite the impression.
-他同意你的条件了 -很好
- He's agreed to your terms. - Good.
那我们只需要担心这里的事了
Then our business here is our only concern.
你能不能让格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克知道我们回来了
Uh, would you let Gloria Estabrook know we've returned?
你觉得她已经找回她的东西了吗
Do you think she's recovered her property yet?
相信我 奈杰尔 她要是找到了 我们会知道的
Trust me, Nigel. When she finds it, we'll know.
你预期会糟到哪种地步
How bad do you expect things will get?
那可不仅仅只取决于格洛丽亚
How bad depends on more than just Gloria,
不过当然了 总会伤到人的
but certainly, not everyone will be safe.
能把车开过来吗 亲爱的
Will you bring the car around, darling?
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表