剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
他觉得乔可能被人带走了
He thinks Joe might have been taken.
带走 什么叫被带走了 被谁带走
Taken? What do you mean taken? Taken by who?
我会调度所有空余警车寻找他
I'm going to get every available car looking for him.
我也要一起去
I want to come, too.
不行 你待在家里
No, you stay there.
-什么 我不能... -相信我
- What? I can't just-- - Trust me on this.
你要待在家里 以防万一他回家了
You need to be there in case he comes home.
杰西 我不能就这么待在家里
Jesse, I can't just stay here.
我们会找到他的 特鲁迪 无论如何都会找到的
We'll find him, Trudy. No matter what it takes, we'll find him.
你们俩不相信我 我不怪你们
I can't blame either of you for not trusting me.
虽然我很想告诉你们全部 但我确实有所保留
I haven't always been as forthcoming as I'd like to have been.
这种描述"撒谎"的说法可真好听
That's a nice way of saying that you lied.
不
No.
我不希望你们知道一些残酷的真♥相♥
I was sheltering you from some harsh truths.
因为我想保护你们
Because I wanted to protect you.
但是我明白你们不管怎样都会想要查出真♥相♥
But I can see that you two are going to find out the truth, anyway.
所以应该由我来告诉你们
So it should come from me.
你们知道恶魔之爪矿井的那次塌方吗
Are you familiar with the cave-in at Demon's Paw mine?
三个矿工 我的父亲 艾哈迈德·卡恩
Three miners, my father, Ahmed Khan,
还有谢尔盖·纳博科夫
and Sergei Nabokov,
他们在矿井里发现了一些东西
they found something in the mine.
一件不知道来源的古艺术品
Uh, an ancient artifact of unknown origin.
我的幸运符
My lucky charm.
他们的惊扰导致了矿井的塌方
And when they disturbed it, it caused the mine to collapse.
只有他们三个活了下来
They were the only three survivors.
如果雕像里的东西在你手上
If you found what was in the idol,
你就拥有了那一块碎片
you held a piece of it.
他们称之为魔眼
They called it the Eye,
因为只要拥有它 你就能看到
because with it, you could see what you needed
怎样才能实现你的欲望
to achieve all your desires.
你能想象如果你知道一切的结果会是怎样吗
I mean, can you imagine if you knew the outcome of all things?
如果你这辈子的每个决定 每个选择
If every decision, or, or, or choice you made in your life
都是正确的
turned out to be the right one.
他们怎么处置那个东西的
So, what did they do with it?
他们做了什么吗
Could they have done anything?
当然了 伊斯塔布鲁克 卡恩和纳博科夫家族
Indeed. The Estabrooks, the Khans, and the Nabokovs,
成为了全世界最富有的三大家族
they became three of the wealthiest families in the world.
真厉害 他们就用那东西赚钱
Great. So they just made money with it.
不 不仅如此 你好好想想
No, not just that. I mean, think about it.
只要你知道结果 你可以影响到任何事
You could influence events if you knew how they would end.
控制政♥府♥ 只要你知道谁会垮台
Control governments, if you knew when they would fail.
或者创造发明 只要你知道怎样才能成功
Or create an invention if you knew how it would work.
或者治愈疾病 阻止战争 预防灾难
Or cure disease. Stop wars. Prevent disaster.
他们这么做了吗
Did they do any of that?
没有
No.
没有 虽然他们是应该那么做
No. Well, not as much as they should have.
但他们更加沉迷于保护他们
They were more interested in protecting their
财富和力量的来源
source of the wealth, and power.
于是 他们为了保守秘密 不告诉外人
And so, they closed ranks to keep the secret.
他们自称魔眼之环
The called themselves the Circle of the Eye.
并发誓永远不会提及这件事
And they swore an oath to never speak of it.
妈妈知道了这些事吗
Did Mom know about all of this?
劳拉很擅长将自己置身于
Laura was very good at finding herself
自己不该涉足的险境
in places she was not supposed to be.
够了 乔治 我不想听你的说教
Enough, George! I will not be lectured to.
不用的力量根本不算力量
Power unused is not power at all.
我们已经走到了现在
We have gone too far this time.
四千个人死了
Four thousand people are dead!
这些人的死和我们没有关系
We are not responsible for those deaths.
我们没有杀人
We didn't kill anyone.
我们知道会发生什么
We knew exactly what was going to happen.
我们的手上都有鲜血
We have blood on our hands.
我们的手上
Our hands?
你上周可没有这么慷慨激昂
You were not delivering this sermon a week ago.
你的钱和我们一样都是这么赚的
And your fortunes have been favored as much as ours.
这是我们的力量 任我们使用
This is our power. Ours to use.
你不能随便退出圈子 乔治
You cannot simply walk away from the Circle, George.
劳拉
Laura.
格洛丽亚 快去找她 和她聊聊
Gloria, go after her! Talk to her.
她早就怀疑她的外祖父和其他人了
She already had her suspicions about her grandfather and the others.
但是之后
But after that,
她不想和魔眼之环有任何关系
she didn't want anything to do with the Circle.
所以她才拒绝去罗斯格雷吗
Is that why she refused to go to Rosegrave?
她抗拒整个家族
She rejected her whole family.
她不知道她发掘的秘密有多么危险
She had no idea how dangerous were the secrets she was delving into.
我父亲在和他的搭档们那次争吵以后
After my father had this argument with his partners,
就意识到魔眼的力量过于强大
he realized that The Eye was too powerful
不该将它放在任何一个人的手中
to be in any one person's possession.
于是他想了一个办法 把它拆成了三篇
So he devised a method to divide it into three pieces.
每个初始成员各保留一块
One for each founding member,
每个人都有相同的力量
each with an equal fraction of the power.
把魔眼拆开也没有摧毁它啊
Splitting The Eye up didn't destroy it.
他想冒这个险
He thought it was a risk worth taking.
当他想要飞往海外保管那块碎片时
It was while he was flying his piece overseas for safekeeping
他的飞机坠毁了
that his plane crashed.
我父亲死后
After my father's death,
魔眼之环继续保护着我们在国外的收益
the Circle continued to protect our interests abroad,
我们的财富 我们的权力
our wealth, and our power.
就是这样 我已经...
And that's it. I, I have now...
告诉你们一切了
told you everything.
没有一切
Not everything.
书架后面的暗门
The door behind the bookcase.
你真是充满了惊喜
Aren't you full of surprises.
这扇门通往哪里
Where does it lead to?
我父亲对于魔眼的研究库
It's the repository of my father's studies into The Eye.
我父亲死后 我就再也没有进过那个房♥间
I haven't been inside that room since my father died.
-那你没有钥匙吗 -是的
- So you don't have the key? - No.
我猜只可能是在空难中遗失了
I can only guess it was lost in the crash, as well.
我可以开锁
I could pick the lock.
当然了 我得先学怎么开
I mean, I, I'd have to learn how, of course,
因为我绝对不是本来就会开锁的
'cause it's definitely not a skill that I already have.
这不重要
It wouldn't matter.
X光线扫描结果显示
X-ray imaging has confirmed
只要不是用正确的钥匙来开门
any attempt to open the door with anything but the proper key
任何尝试都会引发爆♥炸♥ 摧毁门后的一切
would trigger an explosion destroying everything behind it.
曾外祖父真难糊弄
Great-Grandpa wasn't fooling around.
不 我也不好糊弄
No, and neither am I.
如果魔眼碎片真的在你手上
If you do have that piece of The Eye,
你必须明白 拿着那东西
you have to understand, it's too dangerous
实在太危险了
to keep in your possession.
特别是现在 我们发现布里奇波特
Especially now that we've found that there is another piece
还有另外一块
right here in Bridgeport.
-卡恩太太 -是的
- Mrs. Khan. - Yes.
所以我们更应该妥善保管我们的这一块
Which makes it even more imperative that we keep our piece safe.
怎么做 交给你吗
How? By giving it to you?
是的
Yes.
如果我们能集齐三块魔眼
If we can reassemble all three pieces of The Eye,
用它全部的力量
then with its full power,
也许就能找到杀死你们母亲的凶手
it might lead us to your mother's killer.
我知道你们不相信我
I know you don't trust me.
但我需要你们放下芥蒂
But I need you to try.
乔
Joe.
半个布里奇波特的警局
Half the Bridgeport Police Department
都在找你 他们说你...
is looking for you. They said you--
你被一个罪犯绑♥架♥了
You were kidnapped by some sort of criminal.
不是那样的 不算是
It wasn't like that. Not exactly.
上楼 赶紧
Upstairs. Now.
你们告诉我这到底是什么
You're gonna tell me what this is,
并把一切都告诉我
and you're gonna tell me everything.
我们为什么停下了
Why are we stopping?
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表