剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
-没错 -他们怎么样了
- Bingo. - How are they doing?
我很担心他们
I worry about them, you know?
他们是小孩 我们的职责就是为他们担心
They're kids. Worrying about them is our job.
我想做他们的朋友 也想做一个好姑姑
I want to be their friend, but I also want to be a good aunt.
你是一个好姑姑 特鲁迪
You are a good aunt, Trude.
每天 不管他们遭遇了什么
Look, every day, no matter what those boys deal with,
都会回到这个安心的家
they come back to this house for safety.
这是你给他们的
You give them that.
你是他们的家
You're their home.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thanks. Thanks for saying that.
我明白的
Hey, I get it.
我自己也在想这些事
I'm still trying to figure it out, too.
碧芙又来和我说了...
Now Biff is coming to me with info about...
怎么了
What?
碧芙怎么了
What's going on with Biff?
碧芙说
Biff said
弗兰克和乔觉得以斯拉可能参与了...
that Frank and Joe think that Ezra might be involved...
一些...
with something...
坏事
corrupt.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道 碧芙只和我说了这么多
I don't know. That's all Biff told me.
我告诉你是因为这和我们的孩子都有关系
And I'm only telling you because this involves all our kids.
科林
Collig.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得这很疯狂 不过...
I think it was crazy, except...
我是觉得他有所隐瞒
I feel like he's hiding something.
很奇怪 我觉得我都无法信任我的上司
It's weird. I feel like I can't even trust my own boss.
你知道 我们不能这么下去了
You know what? We can't live like this.
我们得做些什么
We've got to do something.
你说得对
You're right.
我们该怎么做
What should we do?
我出生警探世家
I come from a family of detectives.
我要做我天生会做的事
I'm gonna do what comes naturally.
刺探
Snoop.
楼梯间
妈妈的饼干
你妈妈真是烘焙女神
Your mom is a baking goddess.
当然了
Sure is.
那么你还是要去罗斯格雷吗
So, you still gonna go to Rosegrave,
就算你知道了那些事
after all you found out?
也许吧
I mean, maybe.
我还是挺震惊的
Still kind of shocked by the whole thing.
想到你毕生追求的东西
It's crazy to think that the one thing
其实不是你想象的那样 其实还是挺疯狂的
you wanted all your life is not what you thought it was.
但那依然还是一所预科学校
But it's still a real prep school
对我来说还是一个很大的机会
and it's still a really big opportunity for me.
所以...
So...
这是你自己的决定
It's your call.
再说了 也许你不需要学习秘密语言
And besides, maybe you won't have to learn a secret language
和秘密握手
or a secret handshake.
不过你可能需要纹个纹身
But you'll probably have to get a tattoo, though.
别让我再回想了
Don't make me rethink this.
不 你要做一个重大的决定
No, you got a bigger decision to make.
我的教室在这边
Well, my class is there.
-我的在这边 -再见
- I'm there. - Yeah. See ya.
-好多人 -小心点啊
- So crowded... - Hey, watch where you're going!
你好啊 城里小子
Hey, city boy.
我以为我现在在这里上学了
I thought I was officially a country boy,
我应该正式算乡下小子了
now that I'm attending school here.
如果你可以参加秋收南瓜节
If you can attend the Harvest Pumpkin Aura Festival,
并成功地不翻白眼
and successfully not roll your eyes,
那你也许算有竞争力了
then you might be a contender.
我甚至不想知道你在说什么
I don't even want to know what that is.
史黛茜呢
So, where's Stacy?
我不知道 我没见过她
I don't know. I haven't seen her yet.
-怎么了 -我以为你们俩关系不错
- Why? - I thought you two were hitting it off.
因为意外和同为新生走到了一起
Bonding over the accident and being the new kids.
-她看起来不错 就是... -嗯
- She seems nice. If not... - Yeah.
...有点奇怪
...A little odd.
对 你以前也是这么看我的
Right. Well, you used to feel that way about me.
我现在也这么看
Oh, I still do.
她看起来不错 给她一个机会
She seems cool. Give her a chance.
当然了 那个意外肯定还让她心有余悸
Yeah. Totally. She must still be shaken up from the accident.
对 而且在新的地方重新开始是有点困难
Yeah, that and it's kind of hard to start over somewhere new.
我知道 如果她有你一半坚韧
I know. And if she's even half as resilient as you,
她在这肯定会很好的
she'll be just fine here.
我的教室在这里 你的呢
Okay, this is my class. Where are you?
我要去找迪亚茨老师
I'm gonna go see Ms. Diaz.
看看能不能让她对我说些什么
See if I can get her to talk to me.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
全世界的好运
All the luck in the world.
迪亚茨老师
Ms. Diaz?
-你好 -现在方便说话吗
- Hey. - Is now a good time to talk?
我的课马上开始了 弗兰克
My class is about to start, Frank.
我就需要几分钟 拜托
I just need a couple minutes. Please?
两分钟
Two minutes.
麦克法兰校长说
Dean McFarlane said that
我妈妈在高中的时候发现了
my mom found out something that changed her
一些改变她的事
when she was in high school.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得这很重要
I think it's important.
听着 那的确...有点奇怪
Look, it was a little... strange.
有一天 她冲进来说她发现了一些关于她家族
One day she came in saying that she discovered something shocking
还有布里奇波特的令人震惊的事
about her family, and the power structure of Bridgeport.
你知道她发现了什么吗
Do you know what she found out?
她说她的家族控制着这座小镇
She said her family was running the town,
她要曝光他们
and she wanted to expose it.
她写了一篇文章 但一直没发表
She wrote a piece, but it never got published.
为什么
Why?
辅♥导♥员叫停了
Staff advisor shut it down.
劳拉很生气 她觉得是她家里人叫停的
Laura freaked out. She thought her family had it shut down.
没有人做些什么吗
And nobody did anything.
那只是校报
I mean, it was a school newspaper.
我们当时都不喜欢自己的父母
I mean, we're all mad at our parents at that time.
大家都不会多想
Nobody thought anything of it.
这篇文章有留存稿吗
Is there a copy of this article anywhere?
如果你真的想看的话
Well, if you are really interested,
我建议你去查查报纸档案
I would check the newspaper archive.
非要说起来的话只可能会存在那里了
I mean, if it's gonna be anywhere, it could be there.
但那可能会有点乱
But it's a bit disorganized.
档案都放在哪里
Uh, where's the archive?
地下室 希望你不介意霉菌
The basement. Hope you don't mind mold.
谢谢
Thanks.
史黛茜
Stacy?
你好 弗兰克
Uh, hey, Frank.
你没事吧 发生了什么
You okay? What happened?
就是一些同学们开玩笑
Yeah, it's just kids making jokes.
我听到他们在我背后说
I hear them talking behind my back.
不知道我是名人小妞还是疯子
Can't decide if I'm a celebrity, or a freak.
绝对是疯子
Oh, definitely a freak.
这是个小镇子 你又气质突出 会过去的
Hey, it's a small town, and you came in big. It'll pass.
真的吗
Will it?
人们现在依然会说起我和我弟弟
People are still talking about me and my brother.
我可以感觉到他们同情地看着我 所以...
I can feel them looking at me with pity, so...
同情
Pity?
对 我妈妈最近去世了
Yeah, my mom died recently.
我很抱歉 我不知道
Oh, I'm so sorry. I, I didn't know.
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
我的感觉很挺奇怪的
Um, it's been kind of weird for me here, too,
因为她在这里长大 在这里上学
'cause she grew up here. She went to school here.
我几乎到哪里都能看到她
She's kind of everywhere I look.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表