剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
I read that in the papers, too.
晚上好
Good evening.
你怎么这么晚了还有兴致来我的店里
What illumination can I provide at such a late hour?
你为什么带她过来
Why have you brought her?
科瓦斯基女士
Ms. Kowalsky,
这是我的外婆 格洛丽亚
this is my grandmother, Gloria.
-你的外婆 -没错
- Your grandmother? - Yes.
我真的很抱歉 但我们需要你的帮助
I'm really sorry, but we need your help.
我总是在想我会对
I wondered what I would say
你父亲和你说些什么
to your father. To you.
在你父亲的葬礼上
I never got the chance at his funeral.
以及你父亲的银行逼我和我母亲离开这里时
Or when my mother and I were forced off our land
我都没有机会开口
by your father's bank.
我的父亲通过肆意操控和欺骗牟取钱财
My father built his fortune on manipulation and deceit,
踩在别人的身上 得到了他的一切
earning what he did at the expense of other people.
当他突然死去以后 恐怕我...
And when he died unexpectedly, I'm afraid I...
我没有反思他的恶劣行径
I carried on as if I'd learned nothing
而是接过了他的事业
from his wicked ways.
我真的...真的很抱歉 科瓦斯基女士
I'm so... I'm so sorry, Ms. Kowalsky.
出去
Get out!
不 求你了
No, please.
除非你说你愿意帮我们找到我的小外孙
Not until you say you'll help us find my young grandson.
你有没有带手电筒的备用电池
Did you bring any extra batteries for the flashlights?
我带手电筒来都已经是万幸了
I almost didn't bring flashlights.
你有什么我们能吃的东西吗
Do you have any food that we can open?
我有三块口香糖
I have three pieces of gum.
你妈妈要过多久才会开始搜寻我们
How long till your mom starts a search?
她可能已经开始奇怪我去哪里了
She's probably already wondering where I am.
但是得有人经过
But someone will have to pass,
到这个洞的上方才能听到我们的声音
like, right over the hole to hear us.
或者接收到对讲机的信♥号♥♥
Or get a signal from the walkie.
抱歉 我把你卷了进来
Sorry that I got you into this.
你没把我卷进任何事
You didn't get me into anything.
我自己和你来的
I came with you.
是啊 但是你想到我们会被困在洞里吗
Yeah, but, were you thinking we'd get trapped in a hole?
没有 我以为只是矿道
No. I thought it was gonna be tunnels,
就像乔治的日记里写的那样
like George's journal said.
但是你想到我们会被困住
But you thought we'd be trapped?
我想到应该会不安全
I didn't think it would be safe.
我只是觉得会很有趣
I just thought it would be fun.
但是我不告诉弗兰克就跑出来 这依然是我的错
It's still my fault for running off without telling Frank.
嗯
Yeah...
但是我不告诉你就拿走了你的那块魔眼
But I took your piece of The Eye without telling you.
要是我没有那么做 那就不会到你外婆手上
If I hadn't done that, your grandma would have it.
我们就不用困在这里了
And we wouldn't be here.
但是的但是 要是我没有和JB一起去她家
Double but, if I hadn't gone with JB to her house,
你也不用跟去
you wouldn't have had to.
-我们要回溯到多久以前 -你先开始的
- How far back do you want to go? - You started it.
好吧 要这么玩吗
Okay. Okay, we're playing that game?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的弟弟要去那下面找什么
What is your brother looking for down there?
他研究了很多矿井爆♥炸♥的新闻
He was reading a lot into the mine explosion,
我和他说了你和我说的话
and I told him what you'd told me.
他过于好奇了
He just got too curious.
你为什么不把整座山买♥♥下来挖开呢
Well, why not buy up the entire ridge and dig it up?
别被那些区区家庭农场拦住了
Don't let those family farms stop you.
你的父亲有没有提到过进入矿井的入口
Did your father mention any other entrances into the mine?
他们开始挖掘以后
From the moment they started digging,
那些人都想挖一个自己的入口
those men all wanted their own entrances.
他们为什么想要挖自己的入口
Why did they want their own entrances?
因为他们互相不信任
They did not trust one another.
他们想要找一个重要的东西
They were looking for something important.
比黄金更重要
More than gold.
黄金就足以让人自相残杀了
And men kill each other for gold.
我的父亲本来应该是开采的领头人
My father was supposed to be leader of that expedition.
最后 他遭人利用
In the end, he was just being used.
你还有其他能告诉我们的信息吗
Anything else than you could tell us?
除了我父亲 或那些家族以外的事 那些矿道
About my father, or, or the families? The tunnels.
你肯定知道些什么
You must know more.
我可以给你钱 不管多少钱
I'd be willing to pay you. It doesn't matter how much.
我手上没有你能买♥♥的秘密
I have no secrets for you to buy.
你的想法和你父亲一样
You think just like your father.
但是要是我没有显摆他给我的钱
But you wouldn't have followed me from Wilt's
你也不会从威尔特一路跟着我
if I hadn't flashed the money he gave me.
那个三明治
The sandwich.
要是你没有请我三明治
If you didn't pay for my sandwich,
我们也不会被困在这个洞里
we wouldn't be stuck in this hole.
看 都是我的错
See? All my fault.
你欠我一个三明治
You owe me a sandwich.
拆掉一个了
Got one of 'em.
也许我能沿着根爬上去
Maybe I can try climbing up with a root.
一路爬上去吗
All the way up?
我不知道 值得一试
I don't know. It's worth a shot.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我可再也不尝试了
Yeah. I'm not doing that again.
乔 看
Joe, look.
等等 等等 这后面是空的
Wait, wait, wait. There's a space behind here.
看来我们找到你要找的矿道了
Looks like we found your tunnels.
史黛茜在吗
Is Stacy here?
弗兰克
Frank.
你可以让他进来
You can let him in.
你还真是有胆子
You get points for nerve.
我没想到你还会再来这里
I wasn't expecting you to ever come over here.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
乔和他的朋友不见了
Joe and his friend, they're missing.
他们想要去恶魔之爪地下的矿道
They're trying to get into the tunnels under Demon's Paw.
我很遗憾
Uh, I'm sorry to hear about Joe.
但是你觉得我能怎么帮你呢
But how do you think I can help you?
我们觉得发现魔眼的矿工们
We think the original miners who found The Eye,
都为自己挖了通往矿井的入口
they made their own separate entrances to the mine.
我想问问你的爷爷有没有
I'm here to ask if your grandfather did.
我父亲教我的为数不多几件事里
One of the few things my father taught me himself
其一就是永远不要相信魔眼之环的其他人
was never to trust anyone else in the Circle.
-我知道 -绝对不能让你外婆知道我和你说的事
- I know. - Your grandmother can never know what I tell you.
她...她不会的
She, she...She won't.
我只想找到乔而已
I just want to find Joe. That's it.
我不了解我的爷爷
I never knew my grandfather.
但是我的父亲在那个矿井边建了一个仓库 他...
But my father built a storehouse by that mine. He...
他说那是为了掩饰什么
He said it was only there to cover something up.
也许那里就是你要找的入口
Maybe that's the entrance you're looking for.
你从来没有去过那里吗
Oh, you've never been there?
我是来打破魔眼之环的
I'm here to break the circle of The Eye,
而不是跟随其道路
not to follow in its path.
你能告诉我在哪里吗
Can you tell me where it is?
它想进去
It wants to go inside.
它想
It wants to?
对 看
Yeah, here.
我想它是想回到自己被发现的那个地方
Back to the place where it was found, I guess.
我觉得它应该不会"想"什么
I don't like that it wants things.
我们反正不能从上面出去了
Well, we can't go up through the top.
还有更好的计划吗
Got a better plan?
应该没有了
Guess not.
这可真方便
Well, that's convenient.
有人有任何发现就马上告诉我
I want to know the instant anyone sees anything.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
现在 布里奇波特小镇正式开始宵禁
As of now, the town of Bridgeport is under curfew.
我们正在全面搜索
We are conducting a full-scale search
两名年轻人
for two young people:
乔瑟夫·哈迪和伊丽莎白·霍珀
Joseph Hardy, and Elizabeth Hooper.
在找到他们之前
And until they are found,
希望大家不要妨碍我们的工作
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表