剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
And please, if there's anything
需要我做的 尽管开口
at all that I can do, don't hesitate to ask.
你随时能送孩子来我这里过周末
I, I'd love to have the boys any weekend.
-谢谢你 -我记着了
- Thank you. - I'll keep that in mind.
屋里见
I'll see you back at the house.
我从来没参加过葬礼
I've never been to a funeral before.
我不知道要说些什么
I don't really know what to say.
我给你拿点水吧 好吗
Um, I'm gonna get you some water, okay?
你都长成一个帅小伙了 弗朗西斯
You've grown into such a handsome young man, Francis.
没有人能理解 对吧
Nobody understands, do they?
失去一个人是什么感觉
What it's like to lose someone like this.
没有告别 没有准备 只是
No goodbyes. No preparation. Just...
上一分钟他们还在 下一分钟就
One minute they're there, and then the next minute they're...
-我觉得很不真实 -是的
- This doesn't feel real. - No.
这时候送礼物可能有点奇怪
This might seem like a strange time for gifts.
但是
But...
这是你妈妈
this belonged to your mother
小时候的东西
when she was a little girl.
我想她会希望你收下它
I think she would have wanted you to have it.
观察力真好
Excellent powers of observation.
跟你妈妈一模一样
Just like your mother.
抱一下再走吧
Hug for the road?
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
弗朗西斯
Oh, and Francis?
那个小盒子里可不止一个秘密
There's more than one secret in that little box.
乔
Joe?
大家都走了
Everybody's leaving.
太好了
Good.
他们只是来这看表演的
They're just here for the show.
这么说不公平 他们在乎妈妈
That's not fair. They cared about Mom.
-也在乎我们 -对 他们可能在乎你
- They cared about us. - Yeah, maybe they cared about you.
"弗朗西斯真聪明 真会打棒球"
"Frank's so smart. Frank's so good at baseball."
妈妈向来就只说你有多会打棒球
All Mom ever talked about was your baseball.
如果你没有逼她去看你那个傻不啦叽的的比赛
And if you hadn't forced her to go to all your stupid games--
不要
Don't!
别这么说
Don't say that.
好了
Come on.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off me.
这是我送给爸爸工作用的马克杯
Here's the mug I gave Dad for his desk at work.
这些都是他桌上的东西
It's all from his desk.
妈妈和我们的照片
Photos of Mom and us.
-这些东西怎么在这 -不知道
- What's all this stuff doing here? - I don't know.
这是妈妈的车祸档案
This is Mom's accident.
他留着这些干什么
What's he doing with these?
过来
Come on.
我正在找你们呢
Hey. Just looking for you guys.
人们想和我们说再见
Some people want to say goodbye.
我们只是在
We were just...
我明白 人挺多的
Yeah, I get it. It's a lot of people.
你们俩明天早上收拾好
I need you boys to pack up your stuff tomorrow.
自己的东西
In the morning.
我去公♥司♥请个假
I'm taking a leave from work,
然后我们就搬去布里奇波特过夏天
and, uh, we're gonna move to Bridgeport for the summer.
什么
What?
对 特鲁迪姑姑会给你们腾出房♥间 我们...
Yeah, Aunt, Aunt Trudy's gonna make up rooms for you. We...
我们需要离开这座城市
You know, we need to get out of the city.
-爸 我们的朋友都在这 -我
- Dad, our friends are here! ‐ I...
-艾玛在这 -弗兰克 我明白
‐ Emma's here. - Frank, I understand that,
但我不知道没有你们妈妈 该怎么做了
but I don't know how to do this without your mom.
你都没和我们商量
You didn't even talk to us.
我现在就在和你们商量
Well, I'm talking to you now.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你可以先告诉我们 你为什么要留着
You can start by telling us why you're carrying around files
妈妈车祸的档案
of Mom's accident.
那些 不 那些不是
Those...No. That's nothing.
那些只是保险用的
Those, those are just for insurance.
爸 我16岁了 你骗不到我了
Dad, I'm 16 years old. You can't lie to me anymore.
对 你还没长大 你不需要知道
That's right. You're not grown up, and you don't need an answer
-世界上每一件事 -你可以告诉我们
- for every single thing - You can tell us
-的答案 -到底怎么回事
- that happens in the world. - what's going on!
行了 我们非去不可 就这么定了
Enough! We're going. And that's that.
明早把你们的东西收拾好
Pack up your stuff in the morning.
弗兰克 怎么回事
Frank, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
你在说谎
You're lying.
跟他一样 到底怎么了
Just like him. What is it?
乔
Joe...
我爸说只住一个夏天
My dad says it's just for the summer.
所以我们会回来上学的 好吗
So we'll be back for school, okay?
我知道 你说过
Yeah, I know. You said‐‐
你姑姑也是异地恋 对吗
Hey, um, your aunt has long distance, right?
是的
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
-你会打给我吗 -每天都会
- And you'll call me? - Every day.
行了行了 知道了
Enough, already. We get it.
房♥屋出租
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你
I'll miss you, too.
你要好好的
You're gonna be fine.
布里奇波特 我们来了
Bridgeport, here we come.
吃甘草糖吗
Licorice?
-安全带 -好
‐ Seat belt. ‐ Yeah.
欢迎来到交友胜地 布里奇波特
来给特鲁迪姑妈一个拥抱
Come give your Aunt Trudy a hug.
-你好 弗兰克 -你好 特鲁迪姑妈
- Hey, Frank. - Hey, Aunt Trudy.
好了 一共有两个房♥间可选
Okay, so there are two rooms up for grabs,
都在楼上
and they're both upstairs.
-你还好吗 -你知道的
- How you doing? ‐ Oh, you know.
孩子们在生我的气
The boys are mad at me.
我又没问他们怎样
Wasn't really asking about them.
比我记忆中要小
It's smaller than I remember it.
芬顿
等等 这是特鲁迪姑妈以前的房♥间
Wait, this is Aunt Trudy's old room.
我想要老爸以前的房♥间
I wanted Dad's old room.
随便吧
Whatever.
乔
Joe.
都是你的了 兄弟
It's all yours, buddy.
孩子们
Hey, boys?
我需要你们进城帮我买♥♥点东西
I need you to go to town and get some things for me.
自行车在车♥库♥里
Bikes are in the garage.
顺便去威尔特那买♥♥点冰淇淋
Oh, and grab some ice cream from Wilt's.
我们没带锁
We didn't bring locks.
如果有人想要紫色自行车
If someone wants a purple bike,
就让他们拿去吧
they can have a purple bike.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi?
你们是从哪来的
Where are you guys from?
-你从哪来的 -这里
‐ Where are you from? ‐ Here.
你们呢
And you?
不是这里
Not here.
废话
No, duh.
那好吧
Okay, then.
不 不
No, no...
我去买♥♥冰淇淋 你去拿桃子
I'll grab the ice cream, you get the peaches?
你想要点什么
What can I get ya?
一桶巧克力味 一桶香草味
Uh, tub of chocolate. Tub of vanilla.
一桶巧克力 一桶香草
Tub of chocolate. Tub of vanilla.
-你究竟是谁 -碧芙
- Who even are you? ‐ Biff.
那算个什么名字
What kind of name is that?
幼儿园的第一天 我说不清自己的名字
First day of kindergarten, I couldn't say my name right.
我说了"伊丽莎碧芙" 大家就叫我这个了
I said "Elizabiff." It just stuck.
有点奇怪
It's kind of weird.
你才有点奇怪
You're kind of weird.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表