剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
哈迪男孩 前情提要
Previously, on Hardy Boys...
有一天 我在海滩上遇到了一个人
The other day, I met someone on the beach.
我看到了降落伞
I saw a parachute,
所以我肯定那就是那个报纸上
so I'm pretty sure it was that guy from the paper
从飞机上跳下来的人
that jumped out of the plane.
但如果我能修好这个无线电 我就可以联♥系♥人
If I can get this radio fixed, I can call someone to come get me.
我得去拿我的工具
I'd have to get my tools.
上面有你的名字 很可爱
Your name engraved. That's cute.
你看起来可不像警♥察♥的女儿
You don't seem like a cop's daughter.
你也不像警♥察♥的儿子
You don't seem like a cop's son.
你的妻子在调查些什么
Your wife was investigating something,
阿斯蒂克
我的外甥 鲁珀特是她的线人
and my nephew Rupert was her source.
我认为他告诉她的东西给她招致了杀身之祸
I think that whatever he told her got her killed.
乔 妈妈是在去世那天借出这本书的
Joe, Mom signed this out the day that she died.
有几页不见了 《恶魔之爪的悲剧》
There's a chapter missing. "The Tragedy at Demon's Paw,"
安雅·科瓦斯基写的
written by Anya Kowalski.
恶魔之爪
现场表演
我们的故事从1915年开始
The tale of Demon's Paw dates back to 1915,
那时布里奇波特小镇才刚刚建立
when the town of Bridgeport had yet to be founded,
这片土地上只有田地和山坡
and the land was nothing but fields and hills.
我爸爸带领人挖掘金矿
My father led an expedition to dig the ground.
但是他们在地下发现了一些东西
But they found something down there.
-在哪里 -不在我身上 我发誓
- Where is it? - I don't have it. I swear!
快跑
Run!
我觉得那个大高个要找的就是这个
I think that's what the tall man was after.
这东西有魔力
It has powers.
我狂欢节就带着这个东西
I had it with me during the carnival,
一局游戏都没输过
and I didn't lose a single game.
妈妈画的符号♥
The symbol Mom drew.
这是阿斯蒂克号♥从水里拉上来的箱子上的
This was on the box that the Astghik pulled out of the water.
不管妈妈在查什么
Whatever Mom was working on,
肯定和这有关系
this has to be a part of it.
7C区和7B区
Uh, 7C and 7B.
好的 收到
All right. Got it.
这是最后一个了
That's the last one.
别找到工具箱 别找到工具箱
Please no toolbox, please no toolbox, please no toolbox.
这一片也是
And that's this one, too.
杰西 你那里情况如何
Hey, Jesse, what's your status?
刚搜查完逃犯的营地 长官
Just finished my search of the fugitive's campsite, Sarge.
正要把最后的几个箱子
Gonna add these last few boxes with
和我后备箱那几个放在一起
what I've already got in the trunk.
好的 收尾后赶紧回来吧
Okay. Finish up and head back to the station.
头儿要求把这些证据标签归类
The chief needs that evidence tagged and cataloged.
这可是个高优先级的案件
This is a high priority case.
收到 长官
Copy that, Sarge.
好了 伙计们 赶紧收尾吧
All right, guys. Let's wrap it up.
看好脚下 小心点
Watch your step, there. Watch out.
别找到工具箱 别找到工具箱
Please no toolbox, please no toolbox, please no toolbox.
哈迪 你在找什么
Looking for something, Hardy?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
不是你 是另一个翻我妈后备箱的孩子
No. The other kid poking his nose into my mom's trunk.
我刚看见你妈妈的后备箱开着
Well, I, I just saw that your mom's trunk was open,
所以我想在小偷来之前帮忙关上
so I decided I'd close it before someone sketchy came around.
所以你是想当个善良好市民吗
So, you're being a good Samaritan?
是的
Yeah.
你好啊 乔
Hey, Joe.
-你好 霍珀警官 -一切都好吗
- Hey, Officer Hooper. - How are things?
很好
Good.
一切 一切都好
It's... It's all good.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
回头见 谢谢你
I, I'll see you later. Uh, thanks.
乔今天是不是有点奇怪
Does Joe seem a bit weird today?
在平时
Well, on a normal day,
他的怪异程度大概是4或者5
he's about a four or five on the weird-o-meter.
今天大概到了8.5
Today we're looking at a solid 8.5.
哈迪男孩
第一季第四集
听上去在布里奇波特没发生过什么事
Sounds like nothing ever happens in Bridgeport.
肯定很无聊吧
Must be so boring.
绝对不无聊
Well, it's definitely not boring.
真好 所以你过得很开心吧
Great. So you're having fun.
你交到什么新朋友了吗
Are you making any new friends?
我觉得有几个吧
Yeah, some, I guess.
有我需要知道的人吗
Anyone I should know about?
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我觉得只是 我不太了解
I guess I just-I don't really know
不知道你身上到底发生了些什么事
what's going on with you anymore, so...
就是一些日常的事 小艾
Just regular stuff, Em.
好吧 日常的事
Yeah. Regular stuff.
你知道你什么时候会回家吗
Hey, do you have any idea when you're gonna be home?
艾玛 我不知道
I don't know, Emma.
弗兰克 你上次就是这么说的
It's just, you said that last time, Frank.
我爸爸走了 就像是
Look, with, with my dad gone, it's...
现在所有事情都说不好了
Everything's kind of up in the air right now.
好吧
Yeah.
没错 包括我们
Yeah, including us.
什么
What?
听着 弗兰克 我
Look, Frank, I--
我知道你遇到了很多事
I know you've been through a lot,
我知道你现在也正在经历很多事
and I know you're still going through a lot,
但是实际上 我
but the thing is, I--
小艾 你在说什么
Em, what are you talking about right now?
我说我需要向前看了
I'm saying I need to move on.
弗兰克
Frank!
而且我希望你也能向前看
And I think it would be a good idea if you moved on, too.
弗兰克 紧急事件
Frank, we have an emergency!
别烦我
Not now!
弗兰克 我真的需要你的帮助
Frank, I really need your help.
-可怕的事发生了 -乔 滚出去
- Something crazy happened-- - Joe, get out of my room!
对不起 小艾 我想
Sorry, Em. I guess--
阁楼见 好吗
Meet me in the attic, okay?
我知道你得走了
Look, I can tell you need to go.
小艾 我们能再聊一下吗 就一小会儿
Em, can you just talk for like, one second, please?
再见 弗兰克
Bye, Frank.
艾玛
Emma...
你还记得那个爸爸逮捕的银行劫匪吗
Remember that guy that Dad arrested for bank robbery?
特里·科瓦克 他的弟弟也被抓了 对吧
Terry Kovak. His brother went down, too, right?
我还是不敢相信她把我甩了
I still can't believe she dumped me.
你需要先冷静一会儿吗
Do you need a minute?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我要打给她
You know what? I'm gonna call her.
这样不太好 她说的分手 我要尊重她
It's a bad idea. She said it's over. I need to respect that.
对吗
Right?
对 说回科瓦克的兄弟
Right. Back to Kovak's brother.
他也被捕了 记得吗
He got arrested, too. Remember?
记得 因为他帮助和教唆罪犯
Yes, because he was aiding and abetting a criminal.
他给他买♥♥吃的 穿的 公交车票
He gave him food, clothing, a bus ticket--
有没有可能还买♥♥了工具箱
A toolbox, by any chance?
你在说什么 什么工具箱
What are you talking about, a toolbox?
比方说假设有一个孩子
Well, let's say a hypothetical kid
借给一个假设的罪犯
lent a hypothetical criminal
一个假设的工具箱
their hypothetical toolbox,
也就是警♥察♥刚刚在海滩上发现的这个工具箱
which the cops just found on the beach.
只是假设一下
Hypothetically speaking.
所以你在海滩上把工具箱给了那个人
So you gave your toolbox to the guy on the beach,
然后警♥察♥发现了
and the cops found it.
不是我给他的 是我借给他的
I didn't give it to him. I lent it to him.
没区别 还是在帮助和教唆罪犯
It doesn't matter. It's still aiding and abetting a criminal!
我不知道他是罪犯 好吗
I didn't know he was a criminal! All right?
好 非常好
Great. This is great!
你不觉得我应该打给她吗
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表