剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
《哈迪男孩》前情提要
Previously, on Hardy Boys...
你外甥现在在哪
Where's your nephew now?
三个星期前 他消失了
Three weeks ago, he disappeared.
我认为你能找到他
And I believe you're the man to find him.
-鲁珀特·卡恩 -是我
- Rupert Khan? - Yeah.
你认识我妻子吗
You knew my wife.
我帮过她
I was helping her
摧毁魔眼之环
to destroy the Circle of The Eye.
自从我听说他们在船上找到了碎片
Ever since I heard they found that piece on the boat,
我就一直在想我接♥班♥人的事
I've been thinking about my successor.
魔眼的传承将会落在你身上 弗朗西斯
The legacy of The Eye will fall to you, Francis.
"魔眼只有在我们发现它的
"The only place The Eye can be broken or reforged
魔眼密室中才能碎裂或合体"
"Is in the chamber of The Eye where we discovered it.
我觉得只有在那里才能摧毁它
I think that it's the only place it can be destroyed, as well.
我每次不听他的 他就会干疯狂的事
He does something crazy every time I don't listen to him.
那你为什么不听呢
So, why didn't you listen?
因为他想要摧毁魔眼 我不想 这就是原因
Because he wants to destroy The Eye and I don't. That's why.
他有一件事说对了
He is right about one thing,
没有魔眼 我们可能会更安全
though. We'd probably be safer without it.
那就告诉他他说得没错 等我们找到他
Okay, so just tell him he was right... when we find him.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
像我们这样失去那么多的人
When you've lost as much as we have,
有时候必须要冒很大的风险
sometimes you have to take big risks.
我们这次太过分了
We have gone too far this time!
我们的手上都有鲜血
We have blood on our hands.
这些人的死和我们没有关系
We are not responsible for those deaths.
你不能随便退出圈子 乔治
You cannot simply walk away from the Circle, George.
不 我等不了了 这里不安全了
No, I can't wait. It's not safe here anymore.
布里奇波特 1961年
他们要来了
They're coming.
我今晚就得离开布里奇波特
I have to get out of Bridgeport tonight.
我落地后会联♥系♥你
I'll contact you when I land.
等我
Wait there.
是他们
It's them.
是魔眼之环的人 对吗
It's the Circle, isn't it?
让我帮你
Let me help.
格洛丽亚
Gloria...
你是我的女儿 我会永远爱你
You are my daughter, and I will always love you.
但你不可能加入魔眼之环
But you will never be part of the Circle of The Eye.
告诉我为什么
Just tell me why.
我做了什么
What did I do?
这不是你的错 亲爱的
It isn't your fault, darling.
是我的错
It's mine.
我知道总有一天 你会理解
I know one day you'll understand.
我希望你能原谅我
And I hope you'll forgive me.
再见 格洛丽亚
Goodbye, Gloria.
乔 醒醒
Joe, wake up.
换衣服 阁楼 五分钟 快点
Get dressed. Attic. Five minutes. Hurry up.
别太在意我说的话
Don't let this go to your head.
但是...你说得没错
But... you were right.
我已经开始喜欢这个走向了
I like where this is going already.
我想了想 我们是需要摧毁魔眼
I've thought about it, and we need to destroy The Eye.
欢迎你的加入
Nice to have you on board.
你以为我一直以来都在努力干什么
What do you think I was trying to do this whole time?
你只想摧毁其中一块 那根本不够
You wanted to destroy one piece of it. That's not enough.
我们要把整块都摧毁了
We need to destroy the entire thing.
你觉得我们要怎么做
And how do you suppose we do that?
就算我们能得到另外两块
I mean, even if we could get the other two pieces,
顺便我们肯定得不到
which we can't,
只有在那个密室里才能摧毁它
the only place that it can be destroyed is the chamber.
我们根本不知道密室在哪里
And we have no idea where that is.
这个地图根本没用
This map is useless.
也许是有用的
Maybe not.
我觉得我们遗漏了些什么
I think we missed something.
乔治的那个密室
George built that entire room
就是为了隐藏他对魔眼所了解的一切
to hide everything he knew about The Eye.
他甚至不让自己的女儿知道
He even hid it from his own daughter.
那里面肯定有能进密室的办法 我敢肯定
The way to the chamber is in there. I'm sure of it.
就算有 外婆也肯定不会让我们进去的
Well, even if it was, Grandma wouldn't just let you walk in.
如果她觉得我能给她想要的 她就会同意
She would if she thinks I'm gonna give her what she wants.
她想要你
She wants you.
她想要控制魔眼
She wants control of The Eye.
这是我们的筹码
That's our leverage.
-这是什么 -刚发来的
- What's this? - Just came in.
我对袭击阿斯蒂克号♥ 杀害船员
My dossier on the man who attacked the Astghik,
并偷走你那块魔眼的人的调查结果
killed the crew, and stole your piece of The Eye.
他原来是维克多·纳博科夫认识的人
Turns out he was a known associate of Victor Nabokov.
曾是军人 专门为他们家族干黑活
Exilitary. Did the dirty work for the family.
维克多在袭击前几个月就死了
Victor died months before the attack.
那不可能是他下的命令
He couldn't possibly have ordered it.
这也是我所担心的 太太
That's what concerns me, ma'am.
他肯定有一个接♥班♥人
He must have named a successor.
纳博科夫家族 卡恩家族和伊斯塔布鲁克家族
The Nabokovs, the Khans, and the Estabrooks.
所有家族都回来了
All the families back in play.
上一代的仇恨
The rivalry of one generation,
传到了下一代
passing on to the next.
你不能直接把碎片给她
You can't just give her the piece.
这样她就不需要告诉你任何事了
If you do, she won't have any reason to tell you anything.
这是我们最有可能成功的机会
This is the best shot we have!
如果你有别的主意 我洗耳恭听
If you have another idea, let's hear it,
但现在 这是最佳的选择
but for right now, this is the best option.
那你要去当卧底
So, you're going undercover.
妈妈想要揭发真♥相♥ 扳倒魔眼之环
Mom wanted to expose the truth, and bring down the Circle.
没有魔眼 也就没有环了
No Eye, no Circle.
让我们完成她未竟的事业
Let's finish what she started.
哈迪男孩
第一季第十二集
弗兰克
Frank?
嗯 我要去上班
Yeah, I'm just going to work.
你能过来一下吗
Can you come here, please?
怎么了
What's up?
我要问你一些事
I'm gonna ask you something,
我希望你和我说实话
and I want you to level with me, okay?
好 当然了
Yeah, yeah. Sure. Of course.
那个东西 那个...那个碎片
That thing. The... The piece.
就在这里 对吗
It's here, isn't it?
不是
No.
弗兰克
Frank.
省省吧
Stop.
我知道你们觉得我是你们
Look, I know you think I'm some sort of obstacle
需要绕开的阻碍
that you have to get by...
我不觉得
I don't think that.
好吧 可能有时候会觉得
Okay, maybe sometimes just a little bit.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
我可能都不知道那到底是什么 但是
I may not know what that thing even is, but...
我知道有很多人因为那东西而受伤了
I know a lot of people have been hurt because of it.
我不希望那东西在我家里
I want it out of the house.
好吧
Okay.
我在处理了
I'm working on it.
我要走了
I gotta go.
回头再说
I'll talk to you later.
想我了吗
Miss me?
少自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
看来你终于清醒了
I see you've come to your senses.
把碎片给我吧 考克斯先生
I'll take the piece now, Mr. Cox.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
我爬上窗户可是花了好大的劲
It took me forever to climb through that window,
所以稍微给我一点时间
so just give me a minute.
一切并不像我计划的那样顺利
Things didn't exactly go as planned.
不在我手上
I don't have it.
-斯特凡 -卡恩那块本来在我手上
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表