剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
She never wrote back.
也不知道她是讨厌花
Couldn't figure out if it was the flower she hated
还是单纯讨厌我
or if it was just me.
为什么我妈妈调查
Why did my mother's investigation
布里奇波特的权贵家族
into Bridgeport's power families
会调查到罗斯格雷
lead her to Rosegrave?
因为如果能操控未来领袖
Because if you can control the future leaders,
那些百万富翁
the millionaires,
那些手眼通天的人 就能操控全世界
the people that are well connected, you can control the world.
但更绝妙的是 你能控制全世界
But better still, you can control the world
没有人能发现你的所作所为
without anyone ever knowing that you're doing it.
你说得他们好像是什么
You're making them sound like they're...
秘密组织
A secret organization?
他们就是
That's what they are.
那这个符号♥呢
What about this symbol?
你从哪里看到的
Where did you see this?
我们目光所及之处皆是
It's everywhere we look.
它代表什么
What does it mean?
这是他们的符号♥
It's their symbol.
那她发现了什么
Now what did she uncover?
你不能告诉我你爱过她
You can't tell me that you loved her,
然后却不回答我的问题
and then not answer my questions.
我们不能被人看到在一起
We can't be caught together.
等等 我还有更多问题 拜托
Wait! I've got more questions. Please.
明天九点 橡木街的咖啡店见
Meet me at the coffee shop on Oak Street tomorrow at nine.
我会告诉你需要知道的一切
I'll tell you everything you need to know.
-有发现吗 -这里没有警♥察♥大衣
- Anything? - No police jacket here.
看来我们的坏警♥察♥论没有证据了
Seems we're 0 for 2 in the evil cop theory.
太好了 我真高兴我从狗洞爬进来了
Great. I'm really glad I crawled through a doggy door.
求你别告诉我是我想的那个人
Please don't tell me that's who I think it is.
科林回来了 我们得藏起来
Collig's back. We gotta hide.
窗那里
The window.
快
Quick!
这是什么
What's this?
是科林的大衣
It's Collig's jacket.
谁在外面
Who's out there?
你去哪了 你还好吗
Hey, where were you? You okay?
不太好
Been better.
弗兰克 你溜进院长办公室的时候
Frank, when you snuck into the dean's office,
他的助理问了好多关于你的问题
his assistant was asking all these questions about you.
比如 你在这里干什么 你想要什么
Like, what you were doing here and what you wanted.
似乎你对他们来说不只是个申请者
Seemed like you're more than just an applicant to them.
-你说得对 -麦克法兰跟你说什么了吗
- I think you're right. - Did McFarlane tell you something?
这不只是个预科学校
This isn't just a prep school.
这所学校 他们在塑造
This place, they're shaping
下一代具有影响力的人物
the next generation of powerful people.
是啊 那正是预科学校的作用
Yeah, that's kind of the definition of a prep school.
不 有比那大的意义
No, it's bigger than that.
这所学校背后有危险的人物
There's dangerous people behind this school.
有秘密日程的人
People with a secret agenda.
甚至院长都惧于谈论的人
Even the dean was scared to talk about it.
什么样的日程
What kind of agenda?
我不知道 我觉得
I don't know. I think
这跟我外婆有关
it has something to do with my grandmother
还有我曾外祖父
and my great grandfather,
还有他们那种掌控所有事情的魔力
and this weird power that they have over everything.
那为什么你外婆对我那么好
Why has your grandmother been so good to me, then?
她想要我怎样
What does she want to do with me?
我不确定 但我觉得她为我们做了计划
I'm not sure, but I think she has plans for both of us.
我只是很高兴你在这里
I'm just glad that you're here,
因为我不觉得我一个人能做到这些
'cause I don't think I could have done this alone.
你不够信任自己
You're not giving yourself enough credit.
你也是
Ditto.
你们有钱了吗
You guys rich yet?
你们俩在那里面发生什么了
What happened to you two in there?
我们先离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here first.
科林就像是我的叔叔
Collig's like an uncle to me.
我认识他一辈子了
I've known him my entire life.
不代表他没有帮JB偷雕像
Doesn't mean he didn't help JB steal the idol.
或者他可能让大高个越狱了
Or that he might have let the tall man out of jail.
他是我妈妈的老板 乔
He's my mom's boss, Joe.
他们会聊天 她信任他超过任何人
They talk to each other. She trusts him more than anyone.
如果他是脏警 那我妈妈就危险了
If he's corrupt, my mom is in danger.
我自从搬到布里奇波特身处险境好多次了
I've been in danger a million times since moving to Bridgeport.
她能应付的
It's nothing she can't handle.
-我们得告诉她真♥相♥ -什么的真♥相♥
- We need to tell her the truth. - Truth about what?
是我在帮JB
Me helping JB?
是你从警♥察♥的柜子里偷了证据
You stealing evidence from a police locker?
还是我们刚才闯进了她老板的房♥子
Or the fact that we just broke into her boss' house?
她是我妈妈 我必须保护她
She's my mom. I have to protect her.
我们会的
And we will.
但现在 她会更安全
But right now, it's safer
如果她不去探究那些
if she doesn't go digging into something
会让她陷入麻烦的事的话
that might get her in trouble.
还有哈基姆 拿着号♥角
And Hakeem, with the bugle!
谁想得到呢
Who knew?
那孩子是个未来的大♥师♥
The kid's a maestro in the making.
纯粹是杰作 嗨 特鲁迪小姐
Purely epic. Hey, Miss Trudy.
看来你玩得很开心
Looks like someone had fun.
是啊 乔也很开心
Yeah. Joe did, too,
他今天第一次参加海军学员大会的时候
when he came to his first ever meeting today.
当然了 激动人心
Oh, you bet. Exciting stuff.
-我学了怎么打领结... -单套结
- I mean, I learned the bow tie... - Bowline.
还有另外至少五种结
And at least, like, five other knots.
-这伙计 费尔 打结之王 -正是
- I mean, this guy, Phil, knot king. - It's true.
"结"非吹牛
"Knot" To brag or anything.
看看你 真的在做孩子做的事
Look at you, actually doing kid stuff.
我能问问 什么东西那么香 特鲁迪小姐
May I say, what smells so great, Miss Trudy?
我试图做晚饭 你留下吗
Oh. My attempt at dinner. You staying?
好啊
Uh, yes.
不了吧
Uh, no.
好吧 下次吧
Okay, well, next time.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
-谢谢你给我打掩护 -你才不呢
- Thank you for covering? - Oh, no, you don't.
我为你撒谎 你告诉我你最近在干吗
I lie for you, you tell me what you've been up to.
我们是这么说好的 一式三份
That was the agreement, in triplicate.
我们没有说好
We didn't have an agreement.
什么叫"一式三份"
What's "Triplicate?"
如果你真的来大会了 你就会懂的
If you'd actually come to the meeting, you'd know.
兄弟 我什么都不会告诉你
Look, man, I'm not gonna tell you anything.
特鲁迪小姐
Hey, uh, Miss Trudy?
-特鲁迪小姐 -好吧 别喊了
- Hey, Miss Trudy! - Okay, fine. Stop. Stop!
-什么事 -没事了
- Yeah? - Never mind!
快说
Spill it.
碧芙和我有布里奇波特警局腐♥败♥的证据
Biff and I found proof of corruption in Bridgeport P. D.
像那种黑色电影情节一样 太棒了
Like in a film-noir film? That's awesome!
-我一直都想 -这就是为什么我不告诉你
- I always wanted to... - This is why I don't tell you things.
就相信我吧 我正在解决
Just trust me. I'm working it out.
但是 拜托了 别告诉任何人
But, just please, don't tell anyone.
为了海军学员的荣耀
Sea Cadet honor.
好
Okay.
你还在这干什么
Why are you still here?
制♥服♥是借你的 不是送的
That uniform was a borrow, not a keep.
好吧
All right.
反正穿着很痒
This thing is itchy anyways.
太棒了 黑色电影
That's awesome. Film noir.
好吧 在预科学校里
Well, it's not every day
发现秘密协会可不是什么普通的事
you see the training camp for a secret society.
罗斯格雷不仅如此
Rosegrave is more than just that.
少来了 一个小秘密协会
Come on. A little secret society
也是很多秘密协会
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表