剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
去死 去死
Die! Die!
你来到了凯恩河
You've come to the River Caine.
城♥堡♥中的宝箱在等待着你
Treasure awaits inside the castle,
-尽管... -你为什么要念出来
- if thou art-- - Why are you reading this?
我们都已经玩过十次了
We've been here, like, ten times already.
我们拿到了赫尔墨斯之靴 跳过岩浆拿宝藏
We've got the boots of Hermes. Jump the lava, get the treasure.
不 乔 这靴子只能用一次
No, Joe, you only get to use the boots once.
这里面有机关 永远不会这么简单
There's a trick to this. It's never that simple.
唯一的机关就是别这么菜
The only trick is not being lame.
-把手柄给我 -我不菜 蠢货
- Give me the controller. - I'm not being lame, you dweeb.
把手柄给我
Give me the controller!
-放开我 屁♥股♥脸 -咬我啊 汪汪狗
- Get off of me, butt head! - Bite me, barf bag!
乔 弗兰克 够了 别闹了
Joe, Frank, enough. Knock it off.
弗兰克 你能去开我的车吗 趁爸爸还没回来
Frank, can you go back out my car, please, before Dad gets home?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
你很喜欢的
You love it.
你敢碰一下我就灭了你
Touch it, and I'll end you.
好吧
Okay.
快
Go.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
-快 乔 -妈妈 我花了两小时啊
- Go, Joe. - Mom, that's like, two hours!
没事 他能成功的 快 乔
Fine, he's gonna win. Go, Joe.
我不会揍他 我不会揍他
I'm not gonna hurt him. I'm not gonna hurt him.
你肯定会揍他
Yeah, you're gonna hurt him.
-我知道你会揍他 -乔
- I know you're gonna hurt him. - Joe!
-我要揍你 -妈妈
- I'm gonna hurt you. Aah! - Mom--
乔 快
Joe, go.
住手
Stop! Ow!
不 不
No, no!
游戏结束了
Oh. Game over.
这很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
乔
Joe!
放开我 不
Get off me. No!
-乔 -不 不
- Joe! - No, no!
这可是货真价实的打鱼人
There's an authentic fisherman, right there.
关闭发动机 我们捞到了东西
Cut the engine. We're caught on something.
好的 好的
Got it. Got it!
发生了什么
Ah. What happened?
我们捞到了什么东西
We got something here!
你得去把绳子割断 不然那东西只会拖慢速度
You've gotta cut her loose. She's liable to take us down.
只有你的体重够轻
You're the only one light enough.
上去
Hop to it.
小心点 可能会晃过来
Watch yourself. That might snap back.
稳住了
Hold steady, there.
爬上去
You got her.
稳住 稳住
Steady, steady.
慢点
Easy, now.
里面有东西
There's something inside.
割掉绳子赶紧回来
Just cut the line and come down.
什么东西
What is it?
是一个盒子
It's a box!
拿过来
Get it.
我够不到
I can't reach it.
太远了
It's too far. Yeah, yeah!
杰森 稳住船
Jason, keep her steady!
我的天啊
Holy smokes.
这是什么 船长
What is it, Cap?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有人回去继续干活
Back to work, all of you.
好了 伙计们 回到甲板下去
All right, fellas, let's-- let's go below deck.
我是阿斯蒂克号♥的本·卡特船长
This is Captain Ben Carter of the Astghik.
能听到吗
Do you read?
我听得很清楚
I read you clear.
我找到了
I found it.
前往指定坐标
Proceed to the assigned coordinates,
等待进一步指示
and standby for further instructions.
收到
Copy.
有船靠近
We got company.
-下锚 -下锚
- Drop anchor! - Dropping anchor!
我听说过传闻
There's been talk.
但从没想到真的有人能找到
But I never thought anyone would actually find it.
我之所以先联♥系♥你
Look, the only reason why I called you first
只是因为你说你给钱比其他人多
is 'cause you said you'd pay more than the others.
我骗了你
I lied.
哈迪男孩
很好 没错 这就是旋转球
Yes! That's it. That's the rotation.
你会用你的百万快球把他们都打飞
You are gonna blow them away with your million-dollar fastball.
直到他们用
Uh-huh. Right until they
两百万挥棒接下我的球
hit it with their two-million-dollar swing.
不 我跟你说过了
No, you know what I told you.
你要看穿他们的思维
You gotta get into their head. Okay?
所有人都会有破绽 只要你看出来
Everybody's got a tell, and once you spot it,
你就必胜
you've got them.
投个曲线球给我
Now show me your curve ball.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
你必胜
You're a winner.
你必胜 必胜 大吉大利
You're a winner, winner, chicken dinner.
弗兰克 别闹了
Frank, stop.
弗兰克
Frank!
-弗兰克 -你好啊
- Frank! - Hi!
-不不不不不 -穿好衣服 好了
- No, no, no, no, no, no! - Get dressed. Yes.
起床
Get up!
本地警♥察♥赢得勇气勋章
迪克森市著名警官
好的
Um, okay.
在那里等着 我...我马上来
Okay, um, stay there, and I will-- I'm coming right now.
嗯 玛尼 我要挂了 孩子们都好了
Um, yeah, Marnie, I gotta go. The kids are ready.
好 待会儿见 再见
All right, I'll, I'll see you later. Bye.
-谁啊 -是玛尼 就是...
- Who was that? - It's just, uh, Marnie. Just...
我忘了我今晚约了她见面
I forgot that I have to meet her tonight.
妈妈 所有人都会有破绽
Mom, everybody's got a tell.
什么 没什么的 我就是和她见面而已
What? It's nothing. I'm just meeting her.
但你能及时赶来看比赛的吧
You're gonna make it to the game though, right?
当然了 天啊
Of course. Oh, my gosh.
我的天 我差点忘了
Uh, holy smokes, I almost forgot.
-妈妈 不用了 -这是我们的传统 不这样做
- Mom, stop. - It's our thing, and if I don't,
你就会输的 收好
then you'll lose. So here.
好吧
Yeah.
好了 我先去见她 然后再去看比赛
Okay, so I'm gonna meet her, and then I'll come to the game.
去叫你♥爸♥爸吧 乔
Go get your dad, okay? Joe!
-爸爸 -来了
- Dad! - Coming!
别忘了你的午餐 伙计
And don't forget your lunch, buddy.
三文鱼 认真的吗 我闻上去会像五十岁老头
Tuna? Really? I'm gonna smell like I'm 50.
如果你想活到那么久 就得吃我给你做的菜
Well, if you wanna live that long, you'll eat what I make you.
-芬顿 -来了
- Fenton! - Yeah, right here.
爸爸 我要告诉你
Dad, just so you know,
我强烈抵触暑假去学校
I'm strongly opposed to going to school in the summertime.
那我想你当初
Well, I guess you should have
也该强烈抵触挂掉数学课
been strongly opposed to flunking math then, huh?
-祝你今天愉快 -再见
- Have a great day. - Bye.
你穿的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
-衣服 我需要你的车 -再见
- Clothing. I need your car. - Bye.
又要 你有什么勾当
Again? What are you up to?
我 我有什么勾当
Me? Up to something?
这衣服 还要借车 你绝对有勾当
Okay, clothes. The car. You're onto something.
他们真该给你颁发金盾奖章
They should give you the gold shield.
是啊
Yeah, they should.
给 你能不能路上小心点
Okay, can you just please be careful,
因为没有你 我可是应付不了这两位
'cause I really could not handle those two without you.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表