剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
布里奇波特
汽车旅馆
有空房♥
是你 格洛丽亚
It was you, Gloria.
是你杀了维克多
You killed Victor.
是我又怎么样
So what if I did?
只要我觉得能保护魔眼 我也会这么对你
I'd do the same to you if I thought it would protect The Eye.
别天真了
Don't be so naive.
我想那就足够了吧
I trust that will suffice?
我已经做到了我要做的事
I've held up my end of the bargain.
是的
Yes, you have.
你清楚我们的交易吧
Do you understand the terms of our deal?
当然了 我离开这个小镇 永远不回来
Of course. I leave town, never to return.
我们就不会把你送到警局
And we won't turn you in to the authorities.
但是如果我听说你又和
But if I ever hear that you have anything to do
魔眼之环扯上关系
with the Circle of the Eye ever again...
我在魔眼之环的时期已经结束了
My time in the Circle is over.
我可以向你保证
I assure you of that.
不过 提醒你一下
A warning, though.
你那两个有一半伊斯塔布鲁克血统的孩子们
There are pieces still in play in this town
所生活的小镇上依然有碎片的存在
where your children, half-Estabrooks, live.
所以 我建议你 哈迪先生
So, a word to the wise, Mr. Hardy.
魔眼
The Eye.
人们用它做过一些无法想象的事
People have done unthinkable things for it.
好了
So...
联♥系♥布里奇波特警♥察♥局 找杰西·霍珀
Call Bridgeport Police Department. Ask for Jesse Hooper.
给她放这个磁带 把你知道的一切都告诉她
Play her that tape. Tell her everything you know.
-没问题 -快打
- You got it. - It's time.
好的
Yeah.
有人来了
Someone's here.
以斯拉
Ezra.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我来找弗兰克
I'm here for Frank.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
为什么
Why?
凯莉·肖不见了
Callie Shaw went missing.
弗兰克是最后一个见过他的人
Frank was the last person seen with her.
凯莉不见了
Callie's missing?
你觉得这和弗兰克有关
And you think Frank's involved.
不管怎么样 我...
Well, either way, I've...
我得带他去警♥察♥局一趟
I've gotta take him into the station.
我想问他几个问题 录一下口供
I'd like to ask him some questions. Take his statement.
弗兰克不在这里 以斯拉
Frank's not here, Ezra.
那也许...
Well, maybe...
我可以等弗兰克回家...
I could hang around till Frank gets home...
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
乔 开窗
Joe, get the window.
好了 你先下去
Okay, you go first.
我要关门了 长官
Hey. I'm just closing up, sarge.
我来是有公事 威尔特
I'm here on business, Wilt.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help ya?
我找弗兰克·哈迪 他今晚在这里工作吗
Looking for Frank Hardy. Was he working here tonight?
不 只有我 但如果我看到她会联♥系♥你的
Nah, just me. But if I see him, I'll give you a call.
那太好了 晚安 威尔特
That'd be great. Have a good night, Wilt.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
好了 没事了
Okay, we're good.
我们欠你的 威尔特
We owe you one, Wilt.
你们想在这里待多久都行
Ah, use the place as long as you need.
别把我的苏打水都喝完了就行
Just don't drink all my soda.
伙计们 这都是我的错
Guys, this is all my fault.
凯莉之前就提醒我史黛茜不对劲 但我没听
Callie tried to warn me about Stacy, but I didn't listen.
不 不是的 她也提醒过我
No, it's not. She warned me, too.
伙计们 不要再争着自责了
Guys, quit it with the blame game.
我们得把她救回来
We actually have to get her back.
那计划是什么
Okay, so what's the plan?
我们用碎片换
We exchange the piece.
你们不是已经没有碎片了吗
I thought you guys didn't have the piece anymore.
没有真的 我们有这个
Not the real one. We have this.
乔还做了一个假的 还记得吗
Joe made that fake one, remember?
我们应该就可以用这个来换
I think that's what we use for the exchange.
但是那个大高个手上有能辨别真假的
But the tall man had that thing that could tell if it was real.
你是说这个吗
You mean this thing?
是啊 万一史黛茜也有一个吗
Yeah. What if Stacy has one, too?
那 真正的碎片
Okay, so, so the real piece
肯定能放出某种辐射
must give off some kind of radiation,
能被那东西侦测到
which is what that thing's picking up.
威尔特这里肯定没有什么钚
I'm pretty sure Wilt doesn't stock any plutonium.
当然了 但是烟雾报♥警♥器里面会有微量的镅
No, but smoke detectors have small amounts of americium in them.
虽然不是钚 但是
I mean, it's not plutonium, but...
也是有放射性的
It's radioactive.
我才不想要
I don't want it.
伙计们 那是无害的
Guys, it's harmless.
但是我觉得应该也能成功
But I think it could get the job done.
给我看看
Let me see this.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等等 就是这里
Wait, right there.
真的成功了
It actually worked.
我知道 我刚刚就是这么说的
I know. That's what, that's what I said.
-费尔 -啊
- Phil? - Yeah?
我很抱歉我曾质疑过你
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
赶紧去把其他烟雾报♥警♥器都拿过来 好吗
Now, go and get the rest of the smoke detectors, okay?
快点 费尔
Now, Phil.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我们要赶在他们前面
We need to get ahead of them,
如果我和切特能把凯莉救回来...
so, if me and Chet can get Callie back...
不 是我们把凯莉救回来时
No, no. When we get Callie back.
我们把凯莉救回来时
When we get Callie back,
你们得去外婆家
you need to go to Grandma's house,
拿到真正的那块魔眼碎片
and get the real piece of The Eye.
你有真的了 我们为什么还要去拿
Why do we need it if you have the fake one?
我们要带到魔眼密室 摧毁它
We have to take it to the Chamber of The Eye and destroy it.
乔治的密室里有一张前往密室的地图
There's a map to the chamber in George's secret room,
我有钥匙
which I have the key for.
那张地图没有用
The map doesn't work.
那个密室里有一台投影仪
There's a projector in that secret room.
指向那张地图
It's pointing straight to the map.
那绝对不可能是巧合
There's no way that's a coincidence.
进去想办法解开那个迷
Go in there, try and figure something out.
乔 写下来
Joe, write this down.
外婆的书房♥里有一个保险箱
In Grandma's study, there's a safe.
就在她书桌后的画像后
It's right behind the painting behind her desk.
密♥码♥是这个
This is the combination.
特鲁迪 有弗兰克的消息吗
Hey, Trudy, have you heard from Frank?
芬顿
Fenton.
有客人
We have company.
你好 芬顿
Hey, Fenton.
我错过了什么
Oh. So, what am I missing here?
我要找弗兰克聊聊
Well, I need to talk to Frank
凯莉·肖失踪的事
about the disappearance of Callie Shaw.
等那孩子回到家 我要带他去警局
When the boy gets home, I'll take him down to the station.
我们会把事情查清楚
We'll straighten it all out.
作为一个警♥察♥
You know, for a cop,
你撒谎的技术很高明
you're a pretty good liar.
小心点 芬顿
Careful, Fenton.
我认识你多久了 40年吗
How long have I known you? Forty years?
你当警♥察♥局长20年了
Twenty years, you've been chief of police.
你从什么时候开始不再保护你的镇民
So, how long ago did you stop protecting the people,
变成有钱人的走狗的
and become an errand boy for the rich?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没用的 芬顿 杰西查了他好几周了
It's no use, Fenton. Jesse's been working on him for weeks.
你还要看着多少人死去
How many people are you gonna let die?
他们杀了我妻子 以斯拉
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表