剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
No. No, I need you guys to stay safe.
所以 我希望你们不要插手
So, I, I want you to stay away from it.
拜托 跟我保证你们不会插手
Please. Tell me that you'll stay away from it?
别担心 爸爸 我会看好弗兰克
Don't worry, Dad. I'll take good care of Frank.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我很快就会回来
I'm coming home soon.
我快查到了 所以...
I'm getting close, so...
听着 与此同时
Listen, in the meantime,
你们只要保证自己的安全就好了 行吗
you guys just concentrate on staying safe, okay?
好 爸爸 我们会的
Okay, Dad. We will.
你也要保证安全 我爱你
You stay safe, too, okay? I love you.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我可能会到处跑 所以我有空会打给你们的
Listen, I'm-- I'm gonna be traveling, so I'll call you when I can.
好
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
我们不可能抽手的 对吧
We're not gonna stay out of it, are we?
我们会小心 乔 但我们会查到最后
We're gonna be safe, Joe, but we're in this till the end, okay?
毋庸置疑
One-hundred percent.
科林局长
Chief Collig.
你专门来我家肯定有非常合理的原因吧
I trust you have a good reason for coming into my home.
在船上偷走东西的人...
The man who stole the object from the boat...
他逃走了
He escaped.
这可真是个坏消息 以斯拉
That's bad news, Ezra.
对所有人来说都是坏消息
Bad news for everyone.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表