剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
赶紧出发吧
Let's get going.
你根本没打算花点时间好好计划 对吧
You're not gonna take time to prepare for this, are you?
我的储物柜里有点东西
I've got some stuff in my locker.
也许能救我们一名
Maybe it'll help us not die.
弗朗西斯 我今天还想着要见你呢
Francis. I was hoping I'd see you today.
你在我眼前总比让我♥操♥心你好
It's easier to worry about you when you're in the room.
谢谢你 索尼娅 我们明天再说吧
Thank you, Sonya. We'll pick that up, tomorrow.
你找我有什么事
What can I do for you?
我有一些关于魔眼和其他家族的问题
I have some questions about The Eye and the other families.
好吧 你想问什么
All right. What did you want to know?
你说过有卡恩家族和纳博科夫家族
You'd mentioned the Khans and the Nabokovs.
纳博科夫家族呢
Where are the Nabokovs?
纳博科夫家之主是维克多·纳博科夫
Well, Victor Nabokov was the head of the family.
翻版的我
My counterpart.
但我听说他最近去世了
But I learned recently that he died.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
我知道的不多
Well, I didn't get much information.
显然是自然病死的 他是个很注重隐私的人
Apparently, natural causes. He was a very private man.
你相信他是自然死亡的
And you, you believe them to be natural causes.
我也不确定我信不信
I'm not sure if I believe it.
所以有可能是有人杀了他
So, it is possible that someone had him killed?
你的家族拥有那种力量
You can't wield the sort of power our families do
你就肯定会树敌
without gaining some enemies along the way.
维克多肯定也有自己的敌人
I'm sure Victor had his.
但是这肯定和知道魔眼存在的人有关
But it had to be someone who knew about The Eye.
那个人
Mm. And that same someone
很可能依然想要得到魔眼
may still be trying to get his hands on The Eye.
你觉得是卡恩太太派人杀了他吗
Do you think Mrs. Khan had him killed?
有可能是她
She might have.
你呢 外婆 是你杀了他吗
Okay, how about you, Grandma? Did you kill him?
弗朗西斯
Francis.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
当然不是了
Of course not.
我不是杀人凶手
I'm not a murderer.
你觉得我最近
Why do you imagine that
为什么急着想要找到我父亲的
I have been looking for my father's piece of The Eye
那块魔眼
with such ferocity lately?
因为自从我听说他们在船上找到了碎片
Because ever since I heard they found that piece on the boat,
我就一直在想我接♥班♥人的事
I've been thinking about my successor.
应该是妈妈 对吗
Which would have been Mom, right?
当然了
Yes, of course.
但现在她不在了
But now that she's gone,
魔眼的传承将会落在你身上 弗朗西斯
the legacy of The Eye will fall to you, Francis.
你今天为什么来这里
Why did you come here today?
你肯定不是只为了来问我纳博科夫家族的事
I mean, surely not just to ask me about the Nabokovs.
不 我只是...我只是想把线索都连起来
No, I just... I came to connect the dots.
现在好像只有我一个人了
Right now it feels like I'm the only one who is.
抱歉 外婆
Sorry, Grandma.
我们得快点 哈迪 天色越来越暗了
We gotta hurry, Hardy. We're losing light.
不用着急
No rush.
-我觉得是那边 -不
- I think it's that way. - No.
是那边
It's that way.
碧芙 我的方向感极好
Biff, I have an excellent sense of direction.
哈迪 我这辈子都一直住在布里奇波特
Hardy, I've lived my entire life in Bridgeport.
不是那边 是这边
It's not that way. It's there.
不可能是这边 我们刚从这边过来
It can't be there. We just came from there.
不 我们是从这边来的 还记得吗
No, we came from there, remember?
拿着
Hold this.
这不是指南针
It's not a compass.
我知道
I know.
但是它拉我去那边
But it's pulling me that way.
走吧 它有用
Come on! It's working.
杰西
Jesse.
碧芙在吗
Is Biff here?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
她几小时前就该回家了
She was supposed to be home hours ago.
-我们快到了 -你怎么知道
- We're almost there! - How do you know?
我不知道我怎么知道的 我就是知道
I don't know how I know. I just know!
我有很不好的预感 哈迪
I got a bad feeling about this, Hardy.
这是哪里
What's here?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是停了
It just stopped.
很晚了
It's late.
还很黑
And it's dark.
再等两分...
Just two more minu--
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表