剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
- Okay? - Is there any way we could defer,
-一年什么的 -不可能
- for like a year? - Yeah, it's not happening.
你们想看电影吗 来点爆米花
Do you guys wanna watch a movie? Popcorn?
好
Yeah.
我们现在怎么还能分心去上学
How can we even think about school now?
至少我们不用担心被人追杀了
At least we don't have to worry about being hunted anymore.
晚餐来了
Dinner is served.
-熏牛肉吗 -没错 多加了芥末
- Pastrami? - Mm-hmm. With extra mustard.
最佳孩子
Kid of the year.
-你应该听说了 -那个大高个吗
- Guess you heard? - About Tall Man?
嗯 我来这里之前给乔打了电♥话♥
Yeah. I called Joe before I came here.
-他听上去还行 -那就好
- He seemed okay. - That's good.
但我觉得他有事
But I don't think he is.
你相信科林局长吗
Do you trust Chief Collig?
当然了
Of course.
警♥察♥是有规矩的 对吧
And cops have, like, a code, right?
不会伤害要保护的人
Not to hurt those who they have to protect.
这是什么意思
What's this about?
只是担心乔
Just worried about Joe.
还有呢
And?
还有你
And you.
我
Me?
伊丽莎白 说
Elizabeth, talk.
好吧
Okay.
保证保密
Swear you to secrecy.
乔和他哥哥觉得
Joe and his brother think
科林局长和布里奇波特的一切有权势的人
Chief Collig is involved in something corrupt,
在一起干一些不干净的勾当
with powerful people in Bridgeport.
他们觉得他上周就在废弃砖厂附近
And they think he was doing something shady last week
做一些见不得人的事
near the abandoned brick factory.
什么
What?
-他们看到了什么 -我不知道
- What did they see? - I don't know.
但我只希望你小心
But I just want you to be careful.
我一直很小心 他是局长
I'm always careful. And he's the chief.
好吗 他总是需要到处调查些什么
All right? He's always investigating something.
也许那些孩子们因此才会在砖厂看到他
That's probably what the boys saw at the brick factory.
你不用担心的 好吗
You have nothing to worry about, okay?
好
Okay.
这件事不能告诉别人 好吗
And this stays between us, right?
我保证
Promise.
吃吧
Let's eat.
JB·考克斯
JB Cox.
这地方的安保真是烂透了
This place has the worst security.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我代表雇佣你的人而来
I represent the people that hired you.
我已经按照吩咐给你们东西了
And which I delivered, as instructed.
有人来取走了
Someone came to pick it up.
我还在等我的钱
You know, I'm still waiting on my money.
你知道我的钱在哪里吗
Do you know anything about that?
你没有按照吩咐给我们
You did not deliver as instructed.
你要把整个东西完整地交给我们
You were expected to hand over the piece, as is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们想要的不是那个雕像
It wasn't the idol that we wanted.
而是雕像里面的东西
It was what was inside.
有一块东西不见了 到底在哪里
There's a piece missing. Where is it?
我怎么会知道那雕像里面还有东西
How was I supposed to know there was something inside?
那不关我的事
That's not my concern.
你递交的东西不完整
Your delivery was incomplete.
你如果找不到里面的东西 就别想拿钱
And you won't get paid until you get the piece that was inside.
下一次再见到我 我就不会这么友好了
The next time, my visit won't be as friendly.
威尔特熟食店
-你都喝几杯了 -才第二杯
- How many is that? - It's only my second.
恶心
Gross.
威尔特
Wilt.
准备好年度BTS布朗尼了
Ready for this annual BTS brownie.
我每年最喜欢的时候到了
Yeah, my favorite time of the year.
一群闷闷不乐的年轻人吃光我的冰淇淋
Bunch of mopey teenagers eating all my ice cream.
BTS布朗尼是什么
What's a BTS brownie?
一起食用
Well, the consumption
BTS布朗尼是布里奇波特
of the BTS brownie is a traditional activity
年轻人的一个传统活动
that the youth of Bridgeport partake in
用来纪念我们最后一天的自♥由♥
to commemorate the last day of our freedom.
我们的快乐要结束了
We're in the end of the fun.
漫长而又放浪的追捕凶犯
Long, languid days of hunting criminals,
被杀手追杀的日子啊
and being hunted down by killers.
再见了 快乐
Goodbye, fun.
BTS
BTS...
就是返校的意思
Back to school!
看来这家伙可真是个小警探
Wow, we've got a real detective here.
我们会往嘴里塞满布朗尼和冰淇淋
We stuff our faces with brownies and ice cream
为又度过一个夏日而感伤
to lament the loss of yet another summer.
-一起来吧 -我挺想吃冰淇淋的
- Join us. - I could use some ice cream.
-你刚刚就吃了冰淇淋 -我还能再吃点
- You just had ice cream. - I could use some more.
威尔特 你知道该怎么做的
Wilt, you know what to do.
好了 这有什么特别之处
Okay, so what's the big deal with this?
-分量很大 -弗兰克 弗兰克
- Oh, well, it's massive. - Frank, Frank.
你休息一会吧 和他们一起
Why don't you take your break now and join 'em?
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
谢了 威尔特
Thanks, Wilt.
我们都听说昨天的意外了
So, heard about that accident yesterday.
真不敢相信那家伙从牢里跑了
Can't believe that guy escaped from jail.
然后他被一辆车撞飞了
And then he got smoked by a car.
你们看到了什么 说详细点
What did you guys see? Details.
真的很可怕
I mean, it's pretty scary.
他抓住了弗兰克 我用垃圾桶砸他
One second he had Frank, then I smashed him with a trashcan,
然后他就跑了
and he got away.
然后有辆车突然间冒出来 砰
Then out of nowhere, this car comes in, and bam.
撞飞了
Smoked.
你看到是谁开车的吗
Did you see who was driving?
嗯 一个叫史黛茜·贝克的女孩
Yeah. Some girl named Stacy Baker.
那他现在真的死了
So, he's really gone, then.
他死了
He's gone.
真不敢相信你们目睹了一具死尸
I can't believe you guys saw a dead body.
谁来赶紧换个话题吧
Somebody change the subject.
好吧 这个话题怎么样
Okay, yeah. How about this?
明天 我们都要被关进学校里了
As of tomorrow, we'll all be stuck in school.
-太好了 -我的老师好像是亚设老师
- Yes! - I think I've got Mr. Asher.
惨了
Brutal.
我听说他整天只会聊他的关节炎和第三次离婚
I heard all he talks about is his arthritis, and third divorce.
没错
Yeah, it's true.
别去二楼的厕所
Oh, don't go to the bathroom on the second floor.
永远是坏的 惨痛的教训
Toilets are always broken. Found out the hard way.
如果可以的话
And if you can,
占个南边走廊的储物柜
get a locker in the south hallway.
北边走廊的味道很奇怪
The north side has that weird smell.
记得加入影音俱乐部
Oh, and make sure to join the AV club.
我们换了新的投影仪 绝对会很亮
We just got a new projector. It's gonna be so bright.
-来了 -开动
- There you go. - Order up.
来吧
There we go.
-等等 我忘了 -不不不
- Oh, wait a second. I forgot... - Oh, no, no, no.
好吧 算了 来吧
Okay, never mind. There you go.
谢谢你 威尔特
Thank you, Wilt!
太棒了
So good.
-布朗尼 -树莓是我的
- Brownie. - Raspberry's mine.
芒果呢
Where's this mango?
冰淇淋吃多了
Too much ice cream.
怎么回事
What?
特鲁迪姑姑 你进我房♥间了吗
Aunt Trudy, were you in my room?
你认真问我吗
Seriously? Me?
我才不敢呢 那地方一团糟 你应该打扫干净
I wouldn't dare. That place is a mess. You should clean it up.
好的 我马上收拾
Yeah. I'll get right on it.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表